Tell me about TNA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SWAGSUKE

The Artiste
Banned
Reaction score
That was in the context of the time, and Impact isn't dead still, it is GFW Impact.

I know it was in the context of a time. Right on, thx. Regardless of the name, I'll be sure never to tune in. I think I gave the old college try to that organization a decade ago.

Mike Thunder

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I know it was in the context of a time. Right on, thx. Regardless of the name, I'll be sure never to tune in. I think I gave the old college try to that organization a decade ago.
Slammiversary was really good. Maybe you should give it a chance.

Geese

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Wrestler
Y8A7yx1
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
Rx1XOnt

Yeah, but Impact Wrestling is featuring what many in the industry are calling the Feud of the Year with Rockstar Spud vs. Hornswoggle. This is Must-See TV. How can you not watch?

• Haha
Reactions: SWAGSUKE

Geese

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Wrestler
Y8A7yx1
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
Rx1XOnt
Today's episode has a tag team match featuring Naomichi Marufuji. It's on Direct TV channel 273 and starts at 5:00 pm.