TNA Television Ratings

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Rating continues to tank after Bischoff had decided to trash UFC for their ratings. They have lost a fair chunk of their audience and it hasn't been a one or two week drop it has been down for over a month. Went from at least 1.2's to 1.0 and it doesn't look like climbing back up anytime soon.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
pwinsider said:
The 5/10 edition of Impact did a 1.11 rating with 1,533,000 viewers. That is up from recent weeks.

Nice to see them increasing the rating a bit, still not at the level it used to be but it is moving in the right direction.

Ben

Reaction score
The May 17 episode of IMPACT got a 1.08 rating with 1,476,000 viewers.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Good to see they managed to hold on to that extra ten percent and didn't drop back down to a 1.0 rating. I can't wait for Impact to start going live because I really think that it will be a turning point for them, if they book it right it could be massive for them.

dexterlablab1

Reaction score
Good to see they managed to hold on to that extra ten percent and didn't drop back down to a 1.0 rating. I can't wait for Impact to start going live because I really think that it will be a turning point for them, if they book it right it could be massive for them.

Booking live might not be enough.

They need either a couple of new faces OR a couple of old faces that have laid dormant for awhile. And I DON'T mean old geezer legends by that either lol.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
True it will take more than simply going live but I think that being live will give it a boost on its own. At the moment people view the spoilers and then decide not to watch because of what they see written down. If it is live I am sure that more people will give it a chance and as long as TNA produces a decent show people will continue to tune in.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Last night's edition of TNA Impact Wrestling, according to PWTorch.com, drew a final 1.02 cable rating, which is down slightly from the 1.07 rating the show took in last week.

The Open Fight Night segment drew a 1.0, which is up from the previous week's 0.97 rating.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
So they are back down to a 1.0 rating. Bit disappointing that it is ever so slightly dropping backwards and still can't get close to the 1.2 that they used to average.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
The following are the quarter-hour numbers from the May 24 edition of TNA Impact Wrestling:

Q1: 0.90 rating - Hulk Hogan backstage w/ Bully Ray, Kurt Angle, Jeff Hardy, & A.J. Styles, Gail Kim & Madison Rayne call out ODB & Eric Young

Q2: 0.87 rating - Kim & Rayne vs. ODB & Young, Bobby Roode arrives, two commercials

Q3: 0.91 rating - Hulk Hogan on the phone backstage, RVD calls out Gunner, RVD vs. Gunner, Devon calls out Garett Bischoff, Devon vs. Bischoff

Q4: 0.97 rating - Devon vs. Bischoff continues, Hogan eliminates a contender backstage, Joseph Park/Abyss video package, Bully Ray promo and Joseph Park segment

Q5: 1.11 rating - Ray and Joseph continues, Jeremy Borash, Al Snow, & Joey Ryan set up the Gut Check match, Austin Aries vs. Joey Ryan

Q6: 1.09 rating - Slammiversary recap video, Bobby Roode vs. A.J. Styles

Q7: 1.06 rating - Roode vs. continues w/ commercial

Q8: 1.14 rating - Roode vs. Styles continues, Daniels & Kazarian come out, Roode celebration, Hulk Hogan out, Sting returns and attacks Roode to close the show

Meh.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Decent rise from the first hour to the second. Has TNA started airing an hour earlier in the US? Maybe that explains why the rating was weaker for the first hour because some fans forgot about the earlier start.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Thanks for that Scott.

What rating do people think that TNA will draw this week? New start time and most importantly it is live. I am going to predict a 1.25 rating.