• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles appreciation thread

Danielson

Champion
It wasn't the best turtles, and it wasn't the worst. It doesn't make a mockery of the series, so it's worth seeing. I'll buy it on DVD too.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
It was made for today's youth.. aka the ADD generation.

I'm not at all surprised that it was a rushed storyline with faced paced action and explosions, over the top fight sequences, and corny dialogue.

Do you genuinely believe a child/teenager from today's generation would sit through anything less?

It's an unfortunate thing for those of us who grew up in the 80s or just love 80s things, that any movie remade or made based on that era's best cartoons/toys will never live up to expectations.. our generation was intelligent and attentive... this generation, unfortunately, is not.

Danielson

Champion
UPDATED: The Michael Bay-Produced Movie Steals The Top Spot From 'Guardians Of The Galaxy,' With Paramount Immediately Announcing A Summer 2016 Sequel

Pulled in 65 million. Awesome job turtle fans

Danielson

Champion
Wow, just got around to reading the reviews. Not everything needs to be like The Dark Knight with a crazy realistic plot. It's a movie about oversized turtles who are trained by a giant rat to fight as ninjas against crime. Cmon, some people just can't have fuckin fun.