Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles appreciation thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
I am a huge turtles fan (obviously, judging by the avy I have on), and I'm just going to watch this to see how it is. I know a few said it's bad, and whatnot, but meh.

I also agree that the "old days" are better; better films, better cartoon/TV shows, etc. Too bad it's all gone. :(

Reactions: Trip in the Head

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
I love TMNT but anything attached to Michael Bay is always going to be big on effects, explosions, action and lacking in every other department.

God I hate him Transformers now this.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Gonna reiterate this, I would've probably jizzed had the trailer looked like the below photo here:

7bcf3ea8f7c5a7271c93af052d61402c.jpg

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
7/10 mikey was hilarious to me. Leo came off douchy but that was expected. Shred head killed it. Story line went frim good to rushed though
That's wild..
Mikey's lines were good, just wasn't a fan of who was doing the voice behind them aka Shameless' Noel Fisher.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
7/10 mikey was hilarious to me. Leo came off douchy but that was expected. Shred head killed it. Story line went frim good to rushed though
I don't see how Johnny Knoxville could pull off being a good two shoes character like Leo is supposed to be. The CGI didn't take you out of it?