Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles appreciation thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Wow, this is so dumb. People will get mad about freaking anything nowadays.

The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles set off a Twitter firestorm today when Paramount Pictures Australia tweeted out a new poster image to promote the film. The problem is that the Australian release date is Sept. 11 — and the poster shows the four title characters leaping from an exploding skyscraper.
1f502dd5c3d272e0e2ec09ed3236c99d.jpg

Source: https://www.yahoo.com/movies/paramount-australia-apologizes-for-poorly-timed-93229695142.html

Yeah, I'm sure they were going for a 9/11 attack theme here. People are SUPER dumb if they think this wasn't just a coincidence, damn.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
A buddy of mine has an early screening on the way via royal mail from overseas, should be here tomorrow afternoon and then we'll watch it.. been hearing VERY mediocre things though, so I'm gonna go into it and watch it not expecting much.. Will let you know my thoughts tomorrow night.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
A buddy of mine has an early screening on the way via royal mail from overseas, should be here tomorrow afternoon and then we'll watch it.. been hearing VERY mediocre things though, so I'm gonna go into it and watch it not expecting much.. Will let you know my thoughts tomorrow night.
Yeah I read some reviews that said it wasn't as bad as Transformers by Micheal Bay, but it wasn't quite as good as the Jim Henson versions back in the 90s. Somewhere in between.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
No way i'm the only one who had one of these, we had it in a side room ffs lol because who uses tents outside?
4cfadd77acbfda39f9095dfcdaa00093.jpg

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
No way i'm the only one who had one of these, we had it in a side room ffs lol because who uses tents outside?
4cfadd77acbfda39f9095dfcdaa00093.jpg
I don't know about the tent itself, but I had that sleeping bag in the picture. God, the memories. hahaha

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
haha i don't know if mine was exactly the same, it certainly wasnt even a two person tent but yeah.

TNMT was our generations shit for sure, I loved the bejesus out of them, was always Michaelangelo (big surprise there) but had friends who loved the other 3 also, which outside of Raphael is crazy imo.