• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
You'd think it'd be obvious with the Turtles' love of pizza and everything. Leonardo and/or Raphael cutting the pizza up into slices with their weapons would have been silly fun for a commercial involving kids and pizza.
Eh, I meant more like VHS tapes with an episode or two of the old cartoon on em

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Eh, I meant more like VHS tapes with an episode or two of the old cartoon on em

Oh. Fuck me then.

I still contend that my Turtles/Pizza commercial idea would have been a good one. Somewhat corny, but one has to take into account the main target audience that it would be directed towards - children.

• Haha
Reactions: Trip in the Head

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
That commercial was before the movie on the VHS back in the 90's. I watched the movie so much that I learned to love that commercial. Just was seeing if anyone else remembered it, that's all.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
If this movie ends up being successful I think in the next one they should reintroduce the punk frogs from the original series as rivals/villains

6b7c4bd82d42179247dce4ba53c2e176.jpg

Reactions: Trip in the Head

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Battletoads?
They were called the punk turtles. Shredder found them in the Florida swamps and named them after infamous people from history. Rasputin, ghenghis, Napoleon, and Atilla. Guess they were too scared to use Adolf lol.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Battletoads?
My thoughts exactly! HAhaha

If this movie ends up being successful I think in the next one they should reintroduce the punk frogs from the original series as rivals/villains

6b7c4bd82d42179247dce4ba53c2e176.jpg
I actually have a couple of the toys they produced from that group. I remember them from the cartoon fondly. :dawg: