• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles appreciation thread

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
It was actually pretty awesome to see, because Leo chopped off his head to end the series and we assumed he was dead. Then he comes back next series and you're like sayeth whatttt and you find out he was basically like an evil version of Krang from the original series, using the identity of the Shredder.
Giant mutant turtles are enough for me. There's no need to add aliens. A cartoon series is one thing, cause you can flesh it all out. However, in a movie they should just stick to the main focus. It's why the original two movies were so successful IMO.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Why do they have to be so big lol.

Other than that, the movie looks somewhat promising. I'm glad they were able to poke fun of themselves with the alien comment near the end.

The muscles gotta go somewhere and they'd have to be around 6ft to be useful :p! I mean four foot skinny turtles aren't exactly gonna look awesome.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
The muscles gotta go somewhere and they'd have to be around 6ft to be useful :p! I mean four foot skinny turtles aren't exactly gonna look awesome.
Disagree
7567b6c16632da8f638273de63f22b1c.jpeg

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
TBH, I expected some form of TMNT product available at Pizza Hut in the commercial. I know they did that kind of stuff back then.

You'd think it'd be obvious with the Turtles' love of pizza and everything. Leonardo and/or Raphael cutting the pizza up into slices with their weapons would have been silly fun for a commercial involving kids and pizza.