Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles appreciation thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Getting closer
Hey, this bump reminded me, I just got my collection of Turtles toys back from my mothers house (she had kept them for my nephews to play with for awhile). I'm so anal I'm going through and trying to put all the little weapons and pieces with who they go with. I'll try to remember to take pics for here.

Oh, I even have the backing boards from the the figurine packages lol.

Reactions: Danielson

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Hey, this bump reminded me, I just got my collection of Turtles toys back from my mothers house (she had kept them for my nephews to play with for awhile). I'm so anal I'm going through and trying to put all the little weapons and pieces with who they go with. I'll try to remember to take pics for here.

Oh, I even have the backing boards from the the figurine packages lol.

The original 80s figures?

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
10330260_638339499588414_4648025092045240590_n.jpg

My friends and I have these t-shirts, I'm leo :D!

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
The original 80s figures?
Yes sir. I have quite the collection too. Bunch of vehicles to go with it.

I'm talking all 4 original Turtles, Splinter, Shredder, and maybe 2 dozen more characters. The original Turtle van and the this car (below) to name a couple vehicles. The rest are smaller though. Oh, except the pizza thrower. That one is not so small.
d0229f83fac07a80e15b18f55ae49a5d._.jpg

EDIT: Looks like I will be using this website to help me put some of them back together - http://www.tmnttoys.com/. I have a good majority of the stuff up through the 1991 collection.

Last edited:

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score

I'm talking all 4 original Turtles, Splinter, Shredder, and maybe 2 dozen more characters. The original Turtle van and the this car (below) to name a couple vehicles. The rest are smaller though. Oh, except the pizza thrower. That one is not so small.

EDIT: Looks like I will be using this website to help me put some of them back together - http://www.tmnttoys.com/. I have a good majority of the stuff up through the 1991 collection.
That's the neutrinos car their 50s style alien friends who lived in dimension x.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
That's the neutrinos car their 50s style alien friends who lived in dimension x.
Yup yup, but they sold the toy as "The Foot Crusier". Must have been the bad guy version I guess. That website I linked is incredible for this stuff!

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score

Very nice... wish I could go back in time and tell my 12 year old self to keep all the shit I had lol

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I could post a pic of what they look like now, but its just a big mess in a box ATM haha. I did go through and pick out all the small weapons and pieces last night and put them in a separate container. Had to reattach some limbs and a head, but all in all I would say they are in decent shape. Except my Shredder. He is so old the blue on his helmet has started to wear off haha. I can't believe my mom still saved all those backing boards with the little bio card cut outs (and pizza points - remember those!?). I was good with my toys as a kid it seems.

I have a similar set of He-Man toys I should go through as well really. I even have Castle Greyskull, the old school one.

EDIT: Oh and not that anyone might care, but I had a good set of Bucky O' Hare toys mixed in with the Turtles that came back from my moms too. Anybody else have those as a kid???

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I could post a pic of what they look like now, but its just a big mess in a box ATM haha. I did go through and pick out all the small weapons and pieces last night and put them in a separate container. Had to reattach some limbs and a head, but all in all I would say they are in decent shape. Except my Shredder. He is so old the blue on his helmet has started to wear off haha. I can't believe my mom still saved all those backing boards with the little bio card cut outs (and pizza points - remember those!?). I was good with my toys as a kid it seems.

I have a similar set of He-Man toys I should go through as well really. I even have Castle Greyskull, the old school one.

EDIT: Oh and not that anyone might care, but I had a good set of Bucky O' Hare toys mixed in with the Turtles that came back from my moms too. Anybody else have those as a kid???

I had everything as a kid. I watch shows like Toy Hunter now and a shitload of memories come flowing back.

Don't want to get too off topic so I'm going to make a thread to talk about the toys we played with as kids... should be a fun topic.

RoyalRaven

Banned
Reaction score
Splinter is indeed a rat that's a plus. Still hate white guy shredder and the look though. I will admit though that this trailer was a million times better than the last one.

In one incarnation, shredder was actually an Alien in a suit.

RoyalRaven

Banned
Reaction score
:facepalm:

It was actually pretty awesome to see, because Leo chopped off his head to end the series and we assumed he was dead. Then he comes back next series and you're like sayeth whatttt and you find out he was basically like an evil version of Krang from the original series, using the identity of the Shredder.