Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles appreciation thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Scott78

Jobber
Reaction score
Looking forward to the release of the new movie. So is my wee man every day when we going to see turtles? we going to see turtles yet?

Really enjoying the newer version of the cartoon also. Me being an old bum i remember the originals very well posters all over my walls etc i thought no not a new cartoon be rubbish but sky+ the full first season and my wee boy constantly watches them. I know season two is on in the states but not sure if been shown yet here in uk?

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Looking forward to the release of the new movie. So is my wee man every day when we going to see turtles? we going to see turtles yet?

Really enjoying the newer version of the cartoon also. Me being an old bum i remember the originals very well posters all over my walls etc i thought no not a new cartoon be rubbish but sky+ the full first season and my wee boy constantly watches them. I know season two is on in the states but not sure if been shown yet here in uk?
Not to spoil anything, but I saw a new episode recently from season 2 where the turtles see into other dimensions and the writers made one of the dimensions the OLD CARTOON! So the new versions get to see the older 80s versions and April in her yellow jumpsuit. I loved it for the nostalgia factor.

Scott78

Jobber
Reaction score
I think ive actually seen that one at the end they find out there loads parallel worlds with all different type turtles. Caught the end of it must already started new season then i thought was maybe another older version as some the turtles didnt look the same. i'll go on the hunt the now get series recording

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
New trailer, holy shit does Donny look hella goofy

Not at all impressed. Why do they have to fuck with the look that's been successful for thirty years? WHERES SPLINTER?!?!?!?! Judging by what what white shredder says it seems he made the turtles which would suck a major dick!

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Have no hope for this film. Mainly due to Michael Bay.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Not at all impressed. Why do they have to fuck with the look that's been successful for thirty years? WHERES SPLINTER?!?!?!?! Judging by what what white shredder says it seems he made the turtles which would suck a major dick!
I think there was a glimpse of Splinter at the 1:07 mark. You don't see his face and he twirls a sword. Two long braids coming down from his chin. Pretty sure that was him.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Rat or man?
He looked pretty rat-ish to me
Screen Shot 05-01-14 at 12.06 PM.PNG

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
New trailer, holy shit does Donny look hella goofy

This looks like crap. I'll keeping an open mind going into it regardless, but I don't have high hopes for it with Michael Bay's name attached to it.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Rumors going around splinter is aprils father and shred head plus splinter made turtles. Lawl if true, will be mad.