• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles appreciation thread

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
The first 2, he looked awesome. Third one, all of them looked like fucking shit.
Yeah agree on the third one. The first one was a little sketchy to me and the second one was def the best.

TBH, the most badass I've ever seen Splinter is in the new TMNT cartoon on Nickelodeon
b5c4cea2bf3bd2e165873b5b205f4aef.png

Irwin R. Schyster

The Showoff
If shredder isn't from Japan and theres no splinter where does the ninja stuff come from? Also I'm not a fan of them being CGI. If they could make totally believable turtle suits back in the late 80s/early 90s why couldn't they do so now? it added so much to have the characters there and interacting with those not in costume. You could feel more of the chemistry.

Shredder as a white guy seriously pisses me off. I know it's just a movie, but, Shredder is one of my favorites, I hate when they fuck around with my favorites. How goddamn hard is it to cast an Asian? Apparently hard when you are Michael Bay filming a TMNT movie.

My guess as to why they went CGI is because you can do more with CGI. Some of those scenes would be hard to do with suits. CGI is piss, though, it ruins a lot of things for me personally.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Shredder as a white guy seriously pisses me off. I know it's just a movie, but, Shredder is one of my favorites, I hate when they fuck around with my favorites. How goddamn hard is it to cast an Asian? Apparently hard when you are Michael Bay filming a TMNT movie.

My guess as to why they went CGI is because you can do more with CGI. Some of those scenes would be hard to do with suits. CGI is piss, though, it ruins a lot of things for me personally.
Reminds me of that shitty street fighter Chun Li movie where Bison is played by the scrawniest white guy ever.

3bfa93651fd6a6d377d30eba1145905e.jpg

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned

Shredder as a white guy doesn't just piss me off, it insults me considering I'm actually from Japan. FFS, white people are not ninjas. For the last time.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
This film has been pushed back until August, it seems Michael Bay is siding with the reception of the public on the trailer and has decided to do some re-shoots.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
They should've avoided slapping the Nickelodeon label on it imo..
They're marketing it as being a more serious toned TMNT but that label kills that vibe.

Hopefully Michael Bay can improve some of the shittier things that fans noticed in the Trailer, I believe he is personally in charge of the reshoots now.