• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles appreciation thread

Danielson

Champion
Gonna be the party pooper. The turtles look turrible IMO, shedder isn't Japanese, no sign of splinter. Only plus signs are the yellow leather jacket and TGRI.
So, you're not pleased Orku Saki's name has been changed to Eric Sachs?

Even the beloved original live action movie didn't stay true to the comic though. It was actually Hamato Yoshi and Shredder's brother, Orku Nagi that had beef. Yoshi killed Nagi, and Orku Saki joined the footclan and sought justice for his brothers death. He eventualy killed Yoshi and Shen, and Splinter escaped

Gotta give it a chance bro.

Last edited:

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness

Even the beloved original live action movie didn't stay true to the comic though. It was actually Hamato Yoshi and Shredder's brother, Orku Nagi that had beef. Yoshi killed Nagi, and Orku Saki joined the footclan and sought justice for his brothers death. He eventualy killed Yoshi and Shen, and Splinter escaped

:true:

In the cartoons he's a man that had pets rats and mutated into one, whereas in the movies he was a rat that mutated into more of man.

In the new Turtle cartoon on Nickelodeon they even introduce Splinter's daughter, who Shredder has now taken as his own and convinced her that Splinter killed her mom, when in reality Splinter of course loved her mother dearly and Shredder is the one who did the killing. Her and Leo have a sort of bond going on even though they are different sides.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
That trailer didn't show much..
I wanna see Splinter, shit I wanted to hear more of Raphael, played by Alan Ritchson aka Thad Castle on Blue Mountain State ;)
232560962f389515d2f29c99e1dc19e1.jpg

I have a few worries but overall it looks like it will be decently entertaining I suppose.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof

If shredder isn't from Japan and theres no splinter where does the ninja stuff come from? Also I'm not a fan of them being CGI. If they could make totally believable turtle suits back in the late 80s/early 90s why couldn't they do so now? it added so much to have the characters there and interacting with those not in costume. You could feel more of the chemistry.

Danielson

Champion
If shredder isn't from Japan and theres no splinter where does the ninja stuff come from? Also I'm not a fan of them being CGI. If they could make totally believable turtle suits back in the late 80s/early 90s why couldn't they do so now? it added so much to have the characters there and interacting with those not in costume. You could feel more of the chemistry.
I don't know to be honest. We will have to see, but splinter is in the flick. The second stuff I do agree with, but still going to see it ofc.

Irwin R. Schyster

The Showoff
I'm a big TMNT fan, and, this looks mighty gay. Marking for Shredder, but, no Splinter is fucking absurd.

Still going to see it, though, just because it's TMNT.

EDIT: Someone mentioned Splinter is in it, where? I don't think I saw him in the trailer.

Danielson

Champion
I'm a big TMNT fan, and, this looks mighty gay. Marking for Shredder, but, no Splinter is fucking absurd.

Still going to see it, though, just because it's TMNT.

EDIT: Someone mentioned Splinter is in it, where? I don't think I saw him in the trailer.
Imdb.com has the cast and he is in it

Danny Woodburn plays him

Last edited: