• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles appreciation thread

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
3e3982912019d267f6a0dbcddea6f1e7.jpg
@JwabTV

Reactions: Tumbas' #1 Fan

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
I love the design. Really looking forward to this movie, now.
Love the shredder look, not a big fan of the way the turtles look. Clothes just look weird on them, unless they're trying to blend into a crowd.
I think it's so they all have their own distinctive look. It kinda describes their personality.

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
Ok, responses

1: Did someone say Turtles!?
2: Still have that same Splinter pic Jwab posted since I used it as my avatar shortly when Danny had that Mikey pic as his
3: Jwab have you seen the newest cartoon on Nickelodeon? Its not bad

I'm actually waiting for it to come on Netflix or something like Hulu. I wanna watch it.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I'm actually waiting for it to come on Netflix or something like Hulu. I wanna watch it.
I watch it on Hulu Plus on Xbox. 1st season had metal head, mutagen man, leatherhead and of course shredder. Baxter stockman. No bebop and rocksteady though. 2 other goons. Oh and Shredder has a daughter (spoiler; or does he?) and Donnie loves April who is also training to be a female ninja with splinter. I enjoy it. The animation is good for 3D stuff IMO.

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
I watch it on Hulu Plus on Xbox. 1st season had metal head, mutagen man, leatherhead and of course shredder. Baxter stockman. No bebop and rocksteady though. 2 other goons. Oh and Shredder has a daughter (spoiler; or does he?) and Donnie loves April who is also training to be a female ninja with splinter. I enjoy it. The animation is good for 3D stuff IMO.
Don't got Hulu Plus. Might go on Megashare now.