Team 3D's contracts expire this week, have yet to resign

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Double J

Reaction score
Source: Pwinsider.com
The duo known as Team 3D, Brother Ray and Brother Devon, may have already made their final appearances with TNA Wrestling as their contracts are set to expire this week.

Though the team was not written into this week's shows, Brother Ray is backstage at today's television taping working as a producer. Meanwhile, it is unclear whether Devon is on hand for the event.

It is said that the two sides are negotiating but a deal is not close to being reached.

Team 3D's last appearance with the organization took place on Thursday's episode of ReACTION as they were featured in a segment concerning the beating Fortune laid on EV2.0 the previous week on iMPACT!.

Team 3D joined TNA in late 2005, and won both the NWA and then TNA tag team titles during their time with the company. Their last appearance on TV for the company was last week's promo on TNA Reaction.

I would of titled this thread "Team 3D quiting TNA?" but lets be honest, they're going to resign. I doubt they'll ever go back to WWE and they're not gonna have the last time they're seen on TV or in TNA is them being beat down and supposibly put out.

It wouldn't hurt them to not feature 3D on tv for awhile, the last couple of things they've done has been crap, they're better off leaving them off TV for awhile, continue to get the Tag Division really going again and then later on bring them in as mystery oppnents to face the current champs and have them put them over like they did with Beer Money.

Reaction score
They're gonna be pullin' splinters out of their faaaaatt aaaaasssseeesssss!!

imported_Adam

Reaction score
damn you dude i was just about to post this lol. but i really hope they don't leave. They could be a big part of the fortune/ev2.0 feud and could help bring back the tag league like beer money and mcmg are doing, among others.

Reaction score
They'll more than likely move into a backstage role rull time, to move they're students into the company.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
They need to work with their students at their school more. Either that or TNA needs to stop bringing them in so green. Those security guys, Rob Terry (who isn't as bad as people say), Rossie Lotta Love, Jessie Neal, and I believe 2 or 3 others came from their school. Out of those guys, I'd say Neal and Terry were ready. Just not ready to be featured as much as they are or were getting.

Airfixx

Reaction score
LOL... Terry STILL isn't ready.

Neal just sucks.

...And hasn't that Rosie character been dropped already?

Would be interested to hear who else they've brought through, cos thus far it would appear their school stinks.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Like I said, I don't think it's because their school sucks, I just think that they are bringing them in too early. It appears the requirements are to know the basics or wrestling and willing to work cheap.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
LOL... Terry STILL isn't ready.

Neal just sucks.

...And hasn't that Rosie character been dropped already?

Would be interested to hear who else they've brought through, cos thus far it would appear their school stinks.

that kid that was picking his nose at hardcore justice, not the fat one but the other one was also a student of theirs lol

...god...

Reaction score
They need to work with their students at their school more. Either that or TNA needs to stop bringing them in so green. Those security guys, Rob Terry (who isn't as bad as people say), Rossie Lotta Love, Jessie Neal, and I believe 2 or 3 others came from their school. Out of those guys, I'd say Neal and Terry were ready. Just not ready to be featured as much as they are or were getting.
LMAO, those are the guys who went to their school? I agreed with you one time. But remember that time Rob Terry botched THREE things when simply making a run in to the ring (when he ended up being the 5th member of whatever shitty multi-man tag they were doing this time; completely ruined the moment)? Fuck yeah, he's as bad as people say.

Like Angle but magnified times 10, these guys are done in TNA. Fuck off already, they've been here how long and turned between face/heel how many times? There's really so much a tag-team can do, not even sure the WWE would take em back and have anything to do with them, but it would be interesting.

glucklich

Reaction score
It's about time for Brother Ray to call it a career anyway isn't it? He's pretty banged up no?

nation

Reaction score
Brother Ray needs to lose some fucking weight. Then hopefully, one last run in the E but I doubt it.

This Guy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
You know to say they will never go back to the E is foolish. They didn't resign with the E because Johnny Ace didn't treat them with the proper respect (or so they felt) while negotiating so they walked. They always said if JR had still been in charge of Talent they more then likely would have never left. Years later if they are looking to retire soon, they very well could be considering to retire in the E and have one more run even if its just for a short term. The advantage to them doing this is Vince would more the likely not only give them whatever they want, he would probably agree to induct them to the Hall of Fame and would also more the likely get the leverage they would need to get Jeff Hardy back as well when he was able to, as the Hardys, Team 3D & Christian & Edge have always said they want to do one more TLC Match.

...god...

Reaction score
Damn, where'd they say that? That'd be insane.

Reaction score
Good.

3D only seem to be good on live event shows where they brawl through the crowd. I haven't seen one match where I've genuinely been interested and wanted them to win. I wouldn't mind them retiring and leaving TNA since they only appear to be great in training talent and brawling. Their prime has past and I'm sick of hearing about their 28930928281823382 tag title reigns to the point where I'm thinking "Why don't they get a belt and actually keep hold of it for a decent amount of time" rather than "Wow, That's impressive".

This Guy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
G1 you asking when they said if JR was still in charge they would have stayed? They said that in interviews shortly after they signed with TNA. Now sure its possible there opinions have changed, but look how many people have said in the past "I'll never go back to WWE" yet have returned because they want to end there careers in WWE.