Team 3D Officially Done With TNA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
- The updated list of profiles moved to TNA's Alumni page are Bully Ray, Devon, Shark Boy, Rampage Jackson, Brittany and Rob Terry. This indicates these talents are done with the company for now. There has been a lot of speculation on whether or not TNA will re-sign Bully Ray now that they have signed with Destination America and are back to spending money and signing new deals.

Six talents gone, obviously the only names that actually matter are Ray and Devon. Losing bully Ray fucking sucks. He was arguably their best talent for years or close to it. TNA really needs to step up (and thank jesus that wwe didn't want kurt angle)

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
What's the source for this?

John Gaburick promised more signings to come, Bully Ray might be one of them.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
The source? The impact wrestling roster page
Yeah I know, but you took that quote from a wrestling news website like PWInsider, what website was it?

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
That looks like a click-bait site to me.

They are of course correct about those profiles being removed from the TNA roster but I was just curious as a respected website and writer (such as Meltzer) may know more about the situation. For example, they could have just be moved while a contract is being sorted out.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
That looks like a click-bait site to me.

They are of course correct about those profiles being removed from the TNA roster but I was just curious as a respected website and writer (such as Meltzer) may know more about the situation. For example, they could have just be moved while a contract is being sorted out.

They weren't really saying anything that could be considered rumor so

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Meltzer would have said "sources backstage say there's a chance the company will offer Bully Ray a new contract but there's just as good a chance that they won't". That's not meant to be a joke either, it's EXACTLY what he would have said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Meltzer would have said "sources backstage say there's a chance the company will offer Bully Ray a new contract but there's just as good a chance that they won't". That's not meant to be a joke either, it's EXACTLY what he would have said.

That's probably true lol

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8

I was just using him as an example, there's plenty more. Such as, Wade Keller & Bryan Alvarez.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Alright great. Now what're your thoughts on the departures?
If they have fully departed, I think Bully Ray is a massive loss to TNA. No disrespect to Devon but I don't think he is nowhere near as big of a loss. Bully Ray is Main Event singles talent which is something TNA massively needs. He has really gone to show what an incredible singles wrestler he is over the last few years. He could easily be TNA World Champion right now, I hope he hasn't fully left and he does sign a new contract as that would be a massive boost to TNA.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Well at this moment none are really considered gone from the company as they have not made any announcements so I am not saying anyone is gone just yet. If team 3D was done TNA would have said so by now.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Well at this moment none are really considered gone from the company as they have not made any announcements so I am not saying anyone is gone just yet. If team 3D was done TNA would have said so by now.

They moved them to the alumni section of their roster page, the same thing WWE does which is universally accepted as no longer being employed by said company.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
They moved them to the alumni section of their roster page, the same thing WWE does which is universally accepted as no longer being employed by said company.
But even WWE send out a best wishes comment for their bigger stars and Bully Ray has been one of the biggest and best stars that they have had recently.