Team 3D Officially Done With TNA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
But even WWE send out a best wishes comment for their bigger stars and Bully Ray has been one of the biggest and best stars that they have had recently.

Wwe sends out future endeavored comments to ANY star. TNA doesn't.

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
If Team 3D is gone, I wonder if WWE contacted them beforehand. I mean, Ray has been one of the top guys for a while now, so I don't see any other reason he would just up and leave.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Ray has said he definitely would consider going back to wwe so we'll see

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Ray has said he definitely would consider going back to wwe so we'll see

If they do go back to WWE, I don't see them being as big as they were in TNA or the early 2000s in WWE. I could see them being brought in to work the tag team division, but don't see them doing anything spectacular, since they won't have the Hardyz and E&C to perform against. Those two tag teams really carried them in those TLC and Cage matches.

I know some may say, "Ray is over as a main eventer". I do agree, he is over to a very small demographic of the wrestling fan base. Remember, the majority of the causal WWE fan base, doesn't watch TNA. Ratings, PPV buys, and merchandise sales reflect that.

If they go back to WWE, I just don't see them throwing Ray in a big spot over the younger guys they're pushing to the moon. He may work with them, but only to put them over.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
If they do go back to WWE, I don't see them being as big as they were in TNA or the early 2000s in WWE. I could see them being brought in to work the tag team division, but don't see them doing anything spectacular, since they won't have the Hardyz and E&C to perform against. Those two tag teams really carried them in those TLC and Cage matches.

I know some may say, "Ray is over as a main eventer". I do agree, he is over to a very small demographic of the wrestling fan base. Remember, the majority of the causal WWE fan base, doesn't watch TNA. Ratings, PPV buys, and merchandise sales reflect that.

If they go back to WWE, I just don't see them throwing Ray in a big spot over the younger guys they're pushing to the moon. He may work with them, but only to put them over.
While I can definitely see this but for the majority of WWE fans that haven't seen the Bully this could be a breathe of fresh air as well. Bring them both back to help the tag team division and then let Ray do what he has been doing and show how great he can be. I think if they just let him be the Bully all will be great but I still have this feeling that they will be back in TNA.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Wwe won't use him as bully Ray for two reasons

1. Wwe fans know him as bubba Ray
2. Wwe won't want to use a TNA gimmick

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Wwe won't use him as bully Ray for two reasons

1. Wwe fans know him as bubba Ray
2. Wwe won't want to use a TNA gimmick
Yes they do but they can transition him into the Bully and I get the feeling Ray created that gimmick so they could use it and with sting and Hogan both in WWE they could help push for it along with the New Age Outlaws who all can help for it.

Sorry the Bully gimmick can get over massive with WWE but with their Anti Bullying theme and the last bully they had sucked (Ryback) they might not do it

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Well, to be fair, Ryback sucks