• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Taz needing both shoulders and knees replaced

Chris

Dreams are Endless

Went to a highly acclaimed orthopedic surgeon yesterday to discuss my knee. It’s been brutal for a couple of years, he did testing & X-rays on me. So, both of my shoulders & knees need to be replaced. 4 joints. I am not doing this right now. I’m gonna keep trying regenerative procedures & try to suck it up dealing with the pain. *This is NOT from bumps… It’s from training too heavy like a caveman trying to be “big”. I’m posting this for today’s wrestlers, please be smarter, times have changed for the better!!

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
bro that's brutal. u cant even get that all done at once either , ud be essentially immobile for months.

Taz essentially saying lift less and do more yoga

Deezy

DZ PZ
Supersets are better.......lifting heavy was always stupid.

And the only replacement Taz needs is on commentary.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
I had joints and especially knee pain after the Covid quarantine, I don't wish it on anybody. Couldn't even stand up for more than a minute.

Doom

La Bestia
This sucks ass. I feel so bad for Taz to go through hell having both shoulder and knee problems, and having to have surgery on them. Bless this man at all cost.