Takin' a shit in the dark here...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
This begs the quintessential shitting question. Do you wipe while sitting or standing?

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
I wipe sitting. Helps make sure I get it all since the seat already has my ass cheeks spreaded out. Gotta be careful sometimes I hit the water.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
There are mad people who wipe while sitting. I find that wiping whilst sitting doesn't allow me to get a proper spread on my ass cheeks for a thorough cleaning.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
I'm honestly worried I might end up touching my shit while wiping sitting..no thank you.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
The worst is when you have a mad hairy ass and you wipe and you get little fucking nuggets of TP caught in your ass hair. Terrible.

Reaction score
definitely wipe standing up, I don't even know how you'd access your asshole when you're sitting down. For real, yo you just lean forward and do the deeds? Lean to the side? Everybody criss cross?

The other quintessential shitting question is, do you fold your toilet paper, or crumple it?

Personally I've found that my asshole is much cleaner when I go in there with a nicely folded chunk of TP.