• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Takin' a shit in the dark here...

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
After what Qwan said in the other thread, I coincidentally had to go to the bathroom. After I quickly finished my response to what was going on, I grabbed my PSP and hit the old porcelain throne. After arriving down the hall from my bedroom, it being late at night here it was quite dark.

After narrowly avoiding falling into the sunken tub, I set my music-player of choice down, set it to shuffle and out played the tunes of the Survivor classic "Eye of the Tiger". After dropping my athletic shorts, I managed a picture perfect squat down, even with a lack of vision. As I fist pumped to the song's chorus, memories of tonight's dinner: hot wings came into mind as a distinct burning sensation tinged through my body. After properly doing the afterwork, then washing my hands, I jogged back in here to my fully lighted room, finishing out the song then typing this story up. Now I will watch my episodes of One Life to Live I have on my DVR.

Moral of the story - Only real men eat hot wings due to what comes afterwards.

Rell

Reaction score
cfj9m.gif

is it weird that I can't shit unless I'm fully naked?

Reaction score
Personally I like to enjoy my shits. Most of the time I'm at work when I do, so I'm getting paid. I'll go the extra five minutes just to make sure all the little shit nuggets are out.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
I like to take either my iPod and speaker and blast music or just my phone for some pandora. My laptop would be too much of a pain in the ass to take with me. I've been wanting a PSP for years and still don't have one :(