Takers gets new WWE job

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Rate the Wrestler Day 41 - Jerry Lynn

Kane scores a 75, and ties for 14th place. Next up we have TNA week mark 2..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
lynn.jpg

Jerry Lynn has held the following titles:

WWE Light Heavyweight Title
TNA Tag Team Titles x2
TNA X-Division Title x2
ECW World Title
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can't say that I was ever a huge Jerry Lynn fan. He's a decent wrestler sure, but as far as charisma goes, well, its practically non existant.

The other thing I've always had against him is that he reminds me in looks of Chad Kroeger from Nickleback, and I fucking hate Nickleback. So via that I've always hated it when Jerry Lynn came out.

Seriously though. I've never found him terribly special.

6/10

Soulpower

7/10... He's had a series of great matches with RVD and he's done some good stuff in the Indies and in TNA, a solid wrestler who more often than not will give you a good match, even if he lacks a bit in the charisma department.

v1-power

Reaction score
a solid 6/10 i dont really like him but he can wrestle

Nation

6/10 Jerry is decent in the ring he recently had a good match with Chris Sabin and his greatest fued was with RVD back in the old ECW days. But he still hasn't done anything memorable in WWE,ECW, and TNA.

xtremebadass

8/10 for being his age, I am very surprised at what he has done in pro wrestling, not being a lightweight and all and now in the x division

circle

Reaction score
6/10 - I think he is o.k. thats pretty much it here. Don't know him well.

phantomgerald

7.5/10. he deserves a little more than what most of you have given him. i like him, i think hes a great wrestler

Wrestling Station

6/10, nothing special about him, he's just another mercenary (sp?) wrestler...lol

KANNIBAL

Reaction score
Decent guy, I remember him back then in ECW but not TNA since I dont watch it.

But I do remember him pulling off some good moves ECW and his wrestling ability was there just not too charismatic. He just didnt stick out as much as he could have.

7/10 for still being on the business

Reaction score
He does lack charisma but can be incredible in the ring and that counts for a lot as far as I'm concerned. He's had incredible ECW matches with RVD but unlike RVD he can still hold his own against guys twenty years his junior, despite receiving injuries that would have shelved most wrestlers for good.

8/10

Beer Money Army

7.5/10 his feud with RVD in ecw was his best and tna his matches with amzing red, aj styles, Low-KI were the shit... great wrestler..

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I have learned from key WWE sources, and it has been reported on in article by Examiner.com, that The Undertaker may be taking a new position with WWE.

As his schedule of wrestling has greatly decreased and his active career as an in-ring performer is drawing closer, it is believed that he will take on a role with talent development.

Several people, including Sean Waltman in a recent video, have confirmed that The Undertaker was at FCW recently taking a look at talent.

As one source told me "It would be hard to find an opinion that is more respected when it comes to who can make it in this business than The Undertaker."

WZ was the first to report several months ago about how HHH is in more control than ever and looking to overhaul the developmental system in WWE. The addition of The Undertaker being involved in scouting or working with talent would certainly fall in line with overhaul and improvement of developmental.

Nice to see HHH using Nash, Waltman, and Taker

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
That is some pressure for your ass to know that you have Undertaker watching you and seeing if you got what it takes to be on the main roster. Good move.