Takers gets new WWE job

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

rhetts jetski

Reaction score
I love that more top name guys are getting involved in developing/scouting talent.

Who better to shape the future of the company, than the guys that have helped make what it is.

AF.

Reaction score
Taker/HHH would be enough to scare me out of the profession. People might start stepping up their game.

Kingslayer

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Hopefully Undertaker has a brain and champions people who are actually good instead of guys like Batista, Orton and Sheamus like Hunter.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Yeah, because Orton, Batista & Sheamus have turned out to be utter failures huh.

Kingslayer

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Batista isn't, because he got the benefit of an amazing push with proper build. Mostly anyone could be as big as he was in his position. All you need to be as big as Batista is moderate charisma, a decent build and a good push.

Orton and Sheamus have definately failed to produce. Orton is the biggest failure in the history of wrestling in relation to how he's been pushed and what the results of that push have been. He's an uncharismatic worthless hack with no mic skills and no idea how to wrestle. He draws NOTHING. Ratings sink every time he holds the belt, nobody will ever pay to see him. 8 world title reigns later and he's fit to run no brand except a glorified ECW, he can't be trusted with anything of moderate value. They gave him plenty of shots on Raw and he's blown them all. As for Sheamus? Yeah, he's really producing. That's why he went from 2 time WWE Champion to feuding with Daniel fucking Bryan.

AF.

Reaction score
Hopefully Undertaker has a brain and champions people who are actually good instead of guys like Batista, Orton and Sheamus like Hunter.

Orton 'not good'? That's an interesting thing to say. Orton's in ring ability is fine, his look is great, his charisma has always been there and his mic work is definitely to WWE standard.

EDIT: Fuck, didn't realize that was Pyro. My bad people.

Black Sanchez

Reaction score
Orton 'not good'? That's an interesting thing to say. Orton's in ring ability is fine, his look is great, his charisma has always been there and his mic work is definitely to WWE standard.

EDIT: Fuck, didn't realize that was Pyro. My bad people.

:lmaolmao:lmao

I like this move