• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tag Team Division

Dale

Super Moderator
The problem is though they put the belts on a thrown together tag team such as AirBoom start to look as if they give a shit about the division again, drop them to a proper tag team such as Primo&Epico for example where they then go back to not giving a shit about them again until they throw together another team to win the belts such as R-Boom.

tjScarbi

Exactly, but like I said, what I think they're doing is letting Kofi & R hold onto the belts whilst they push the other tag-teams to really boost the division as a whole. So once one of these teams do win the belts, then they will give a crap about them, if ya get me?

Sugarhill

I must say that I have been paying a lot more attention to the tag team matches as of late, so it does feel like they want to do something with the division. I really wish that R-Truth never got himself suspended. The Awesome Truth was just a better team to watch.

Cwalker

The division is slowly on the rise. And I mean very slowly. At some point, Epico and Primo will get their rematch. Then you have Titus and Darren, along with The Usos. It's a step in the right direction. Plus R-Boom will probably be together for a while since I'm pretty sure WWE has nothing for Truth and Kofi is WWE's go to tag team wrestler.

I will say this. The fact that The Usos haven't been champs yet is disturbing. The WWE missed the ball on Cryme Tyme, I hope they didn't miss it on Jimmy and Jey

SAIYANS

I did like the new theme song, titantron, and ring gear D.Young and Titus debuted.

WWE going to invest in Millions of Dollars hopefully.

Troy

Exactly, but like I said, what I think they're doing is letting Kofi & R hold onto the belts whilst they push the other tag-teams to really boost the division as a whole. So once one of these teams do win the belts, then they will give a crap about them, if ya get me?

That is pretty sound logic and I hope that it is actually true. Would be good if WWE were putting that much effort into building up teams to prepare them for a title reign. Not sure why Primo and Epico continue to be ignored though, surely they should be used on RAW each week to get them more over as a team and build them up for their rematch.

The division is slowly on the rise. And I mean very slowly. At some point, Epico and Primo will get their rematch. Then you have Titus and Darren, along with The Usos. It's a step in the right direction. Plus R-Boom will probably be together for a while since I'm pretty sure WWE has nothing for Truth and Kofi is WWE's go to tag team wrestler.

I will say this. The fact that The Usos haven't been champs yet is disturbing. The WWE missed the ball on Cryme Tyme, I hope they didn't miss it on Jimmy and Jey

It is a shame that the Usos haven't won the titles yet, they should have won a couple of times already but continue to be overlooked. Surely by the end of this year they will have won the titles.