Tag belts/Jessee & Festus...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Airfixx

They're getting over really well, albeit as BABY(!!!)-faces (pressumablywith the younger crowd), and I think they should give them a push towards tag team gold....

For starters you'd have a team that peeps seem to genuinely care about contending for the gold, hopefully leading to a partially rejuvinated interest in the tag division.

Secondly I think WWE could do a sweet angle of them losing the belts by means of someone re-hypnotising Festus so that he is 'zoned', unable to react/fight, resulting in a massively beaten down Jessee having to take time out beforere returning to chase the new heel champs, this time, with an 'old style' loose-cannon Festus in tow.

Another option they have is for Festus to be manipulated into attacking Jessee with them losing the belts....

One thing that does occur to me though is that such a plot would likely come from the mind of a manager rather than a wrestler... I can't recall any teams with managers right now.

The sooner they get Morrison away from those tag belts and back into singles competition the better IMO.

So any thoughts? ....Or do you just see J & F as wrestlecrap waiting to be filed away in the annuls of WWE history.

btman

Reaction score
The sooner they get Morrison away from those tag belts and back into singles competition the better IMO.

Omg someone who thinks like me... I've been waiting for him to lose them tag belts for the longest time. It's all about singles competition in WWE right now, the middle belts are crap and the tag belts barely exist. Morrison for ECW, Jericho for WWE, Big show for World. I hope they all happen soon, but then again Jericho just won the "prestigious" IC champ... /sigh

So yes I hope Jesse and Festus win the tag belts, they entertain me... Which hasn't happened alot lately.

Airfixx

Must admit, with Morrison in particular it's selfishly, partially a case of wanting to see him up against certain wrestlers before some of them step down from the ME scene.... (Remember he still needs 'that' push first so the following won't happen for a while yet...)

HBK
Y2J
Taker as The Badass, maybe.
Edge
Vs Punk (in time, for WHC or WWE belt.)

...anyway, sorry, I digress.

Reaction score
Fuck Morrison....good mic skills......good ring skills but still don't like the fucker.....neway....Jesse and Festus are entertaining enough...and a revive of the tag team division...all around is what's needed

btman

Reaction score
Fuck Morrison....good mic skills......good ring skills but still don't like the fucker.....neway....Jesse and Festus are entertaining enough...and a revive of the tag team division...all around is what's needed

Just proves he's a good heel lol. You know he's good, but ya hate him.

HHHforever

Reaction score
Absolutely love John Morrison. They need to get him the fuck away from the Miz. I absolutely hate the Miz. I think they should give Jessee and Festus a run, they're as over as anyone else and they have good talent, I like them. So give them the belt, fire the Miz, and send Morrison over to Raw to feud with Y2J over the IC belt. That feud would be absolute gold.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

i wanna see morison head over to sd! to feud with matt, should he ever get the us title. and i think jesse and fetsus would be a worthy tag team championship team

King Of Kings

Reaction score
I dont like them at all i was getting nervous during the tag title match. I would really hate for them to win the tag titles. I dont mind jesse but i hate the fetus gimmick.

C4

Their character won't go stale Anthony :shifty: They are pretty entertaining and I guess they will be given the Tag Team Championships in no time!

Yeah, they should get them, but I only want them as transitional champs. I want to see Ryder and Hawkins with the belts

^^Not just because Edge is champ, but because the two of them also have great potential, so I would like to see them as champs

kingovkings

Reaction score
yup id like to see hawkins and ryder hold tag belts i think they could be a good tag team