Tag belts/Jessee & Festus...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SamLoomis

Reaction score
Scrap A Set Of The Tag Belts Is What I Think They Should Do!

Airfixx

^^Not just because Edge is champ, but because the two of them also have great potential, so I would like to see them as champs

They have shown me so little of THEMSELVES...

The 'Edge-rub' is ALL for them right now... You imagine them just showing up on SD, un-affiliated? I think you'd see a truer reflection of their true potential right there!

Bit late now, but if they were gonna give them the belts they should do it a decent amount of time before Edge loses the WHC... Even if they continued to carry the belts after Edge's loss.

Hopefully, the Taker/Edge fued will continue post-mania and give them a further chance to shine otherwise I think with Taker kicking their (and Edge's) ass they'll soon lose their heat again. (I'm guessing it will continue,otherwise who the hell is Edge gonna face non-title? ....Finlay? Maybe Jericho (IF SD bound, but the timescale would be pretty damn tight)?

Kaedon

Reaction score
Wow did I come in late on this. Thanks for those who kept it on track but this is not the Edgeheads (Hawkin and Ryder) thread nor is it the John Morrison thread, so please people, lets stay focused. Ready? BREAK!

Airfixx

Well how about I say "put the belts on J&F first, not R&H"?

Boom! we're full circle... ;o]

Edit:...Besides, the thread title is, and always has been, "Tag Belts/J&F". :roll:

Evil Austin

you know what would be really funny . since they customize the belts for whatever you want. if they did that for the hardcore belt, million dollar belt, stone cold smoking skull championship, rated R championship and the spinner belt well when Jesse and Festus win the tag titles on smackdown eventually in a few months they should make a belt that when you click a button on it, a bell sound goes off and Festus goes crazy or something along the lines of that , i would laugh so hard if that were to happen.