SWA: Sadistic Wrestling Alliance

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weebo

Reaction score
SWA News
O%2DNews%2DReel.gif

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Monday Night Anarchy return show
1-8-08

Jim Ross: “Ladies and gentlemen we welcome you to the first Anarchy broadcast of the year 2008! We hope you holidays were fantastic. Our wrestlers are rested and have had time to contemplate what occurred at Black X-Mas!â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “That’s right J.R. It is great to be back here in 2008 and with everyone rested we are sure to see even greater matches than we saw in 2007!â€￾

Jim Ross: “And for those who have read the official SWA website, our General Manager Andrew Walker has been out scouting apparently attempting to sign one of the hottest talents out there. Tonight we will find out if he managed to sign this superstar.â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “I have been wondering who it was. Who is a huge superstar that isn’t already on Anarchy? We have the best talent in the industry right here. I am anxious to hear what our General manager has to say.â€￾

(General Manager Walker’s music fills the arena.)

Jim Ross: “Well you might not have to wait long there king! Here comes our General manager now!â€￾

(General manager Walker appears on the stage holding a microphone in one hand and a clip board in the other. He walks down the ramp with a smile on his face. G.M. walker walks up the stairs and enters the ring through the middle and top rope. He stands in the middle of the ring and looks around.)

G.M. Walker: “I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Well it is time to move onto the new horizons. As some of you may know I have used my vacation to scout some new talent. I am glad to report to you all that I have found one of the biggest superstars in the history of this industry! And got him to sign a contract making him exclusive to the Anarchy brand! But due to scheduling issues and contract agreements, this superstar will not debut until Anarchy’s next Pay-Per-View. Which brings me to my next point. Anarchy’s next pay-Per-View, Valentine’s Validation, is coming up on February 10th. And in my strive to constantly bring you new and innovative wrestling entertainment. I have decided to have a very special main event! Something that has never been done in the SWA before..â€￾

(General Manager Walker is interrupted by the music of the Hart Foundation. Nattie Neidhart, The new World Tag Team Champions Harry Smith and Teddy Hart, and Bret Hart appear on the stage looking down at the ring. Bret has a microphone in his hand and shakes his head looking down before raising the microphone to his mouth.)

Bret Hart: “You know, I have had a lot of time to sit around and think about the tragedy that happened at Black X-Mas. I have to admit though I am really getting sick and tired of being screwed out of my shots to be the top man in this company. My two nephews Teddy and Harry manage to beat the Hardy’s for their World Tag Team Titles. So they decide to come down to the ring during my match against Shawn Michaels. And proceed to cost me my chance at winning the World Heavyweight Championship! Now I demand something be done about this!â€￾

G.M. Walker: “Well I guess if I don’t do something your just going to stand up there and bitch all night…Well how about this. If you want your retribution Bret. How about this. Tonight in this very ring. We are going to have a 6 man tag team match! It is going to be the Hart Foundation vs. the team of the Hardy’s and the World Heavyweight Champion Shawn Michaels!â€￾

(A nervous Teddy Hart and Harry Smith look to Bret as Bret looks to the ring.)

Bret Hart: “Your got it!â€￾

(Bret drops the microphone and turns and walks back through the curtains. Teddy, Harry and Nattie all follow quickly behind Bret with nervous expressions on their face.)

G.M. Walker: “Now as I was trying to say. At Valentine’s Validation, our main event of the evening is going to be, what I like to call it, a Validation match! It is a 30 man over the top rope battle royal! The winner will go on to Wrestleslam and face the World Heavyweight Champion in the main event! So next week we will hold some qualifying matches to see just who will get the chance of a lifetime!â€￾

Jim Ross: “Bombshell after bombshell from our General Manager! A 6 man tag team match tonight! The 30 man battle royal at Valentines Validation for the chance to meet the World Heavyweight Champion at Wrestleslam!â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “Don’t forget we also have Stone Cold Steve Austin against Sting here tonight! This night is off to one hell of a start! Who knows what else is going to happen here tonight!â€￾

G.M. Walker: “Oh and while I am out here, I got one more final thing to say before we kick off the first edition of Anarchy in 2008! The match between Sting and Stone Cold Steve Austin tonight will determine who is the #1 contender for the World Heavyweight Championship! And hell that match starts right now!â€￾

Jim Ross: “I cannot believe this! Austin vs. Sting in a #1 Contenders match! We have to go to a short break but we will be back ladies and gentlemen!â€￾

-Cuts to commercial-

We see footage of when Booker T won the battle royal to become number one contender for the SWA Title. We then see footage of the Angles Team versus Bookers Team from the same night. We see before the match when Angle asks Cage to be on his team and he says that he had to think about it. Then we see footage of the SWA title match. We see all the action of that match and then we see when Cage comes out and screws Angle out of the title. Then footage is shown when Cage was called out to speak about why he did what he did in the title match. We then see Booker and Cage almost start to fight before McMichaels stops them. We see when Adam McMichaels makes the title match. We then finally se when Angle came out in the Batista Cage match and distract Cage and allows Batista to defeated Cage.

SWA Presents WAR ZONE THIS SUNDAY!!!!!!!!

-Returns to program-

Jim Ross: “By order of the General Manager the number one contenders match for the World Heavyweight title is going to take place right here right now to start off the first Anarchy of 2008!â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “I cannot think of a better way to kick off the new year J.R.!â€￾

Number 1 Contenders Match
Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. Sting​

Lillian Garcia: “Introducing from Victoria, Texas the Texas Rattle Snake Stone Cold Steve Austin!â€￾

(The sound of glass shattering fills the arena as Austin walks down the ramp and up the steel steps. Austin enters the ring and takes off his vest and stands on the second rope in a corner and flips off the crowd and they cheer.)

Lillian Garcia: “Now introducing from Venice beach, California he is the Icon Sting!â€￾

(The lights go dark as the slow music starts and fills the arena. The sound of lighting fills the room as suddenly at the end of the ramp, Sting comes down from the rafters holding his bat. Sting takes the cable off and walks towards the steel steps. Sting walks up the steps and takes off his trench coat and drops his bat. He enters the ring. )

Sting and Austin get into each others face as they begin talking trash. Sting and Austin lock in a collar elbow tie up. Sting over powers Austin and forces him back into a corner. The referee calls for a clean break and Sting slowly backs away but suddenly Sting snaps off a knife edge chop on the chest of Austin. Sting measures Austin and lands another thunderous knife edge chop. Austin grabs Sting around his head and pulls him into the corner. Austin lands a right hand to the face of Sting followed up by a boot to the mid section. Sting hunches over and Austin kicks Sting again which sends Sting sitting on the mat. Austin starts stomping a mud hole in the chest of Sting. The referee grabs Austin and pulls him out of the corner. Austin pushes the referee out of the way. Austin walks over to the corner and picks up Sting to his feet. Austin attempts a right hand but Sting blocks it. Sting answers with a right hand of his own. Austin attempts another right hand but once again Sting blocks it. Sting lands a boot to the mid section followed by a clubbing forearm to the back of the neck and than a right hand to the face combination which sends Austin down to the mat. Austin gets right back up onto his feet on to be knocked back down with a right hand. Sting picks up Steve Austin and backs him into a corner and lands another right hand. Sting ascends to the second rope and grabs Austin by the neck and begins to hammer down on him with right hands to the forehead. The crowd counts as Sting hits Austin’s in the face 1…2…3…4…5…6…7…8…9…10! Sting pulls Austin out of the corner and directly into a right hand to the gut. Austin hunches over and Sting lifts Austin up and lands a reverse atomic drop. Austin holds his groin and leans back against the ropes. Sting charges at Austin but Austin ducks and back body drops Sting over the top rope to the outside of the ring. Austin exits the ring and grabs Sting behind the head and picks him up to his feet. Austin places a kick to the ribs of Sting and makes him hunch over. Austin grabs Sting by the hair and drags him over to the steel ring steps and drives him head first into the steps. Austin keeps his grasp on the head of Sting and than drives Sting ribs first into the steel barricade once more. Austin grabs Sting by the hair and tights and tosses Sting into the ring underneath the bottom rope. Austin flips off the crowd and slides into the ring underneath the bottom rope. Sting rises up onto his knees and drops an elbow across the back of Austin’s neck. Sting rises up to his feet as does Austin. Sting connects with a right hand to the face of Austin and pushes Austin into a corner. Sting grabs the wrist of Austin and whips him across the ring. Austin hit’s the corner and Sting charges across the ring. Sing leaps up and attempts a Stinger Splash but Austin moves out of the way. Sting’s chest hit’s the top turnbuckle and he slowly backs out of the corner. Austin stands behind Sting and picks Sting up and drops him down with a back suplex. Austin gets onto his knees and covers Sting. The referee calls 1...and Sting gets a shoulder up. Austin gets to his feet and stomps on the chest of Sting. Austin backs up and bounces off the ropes. Austin flips off Sting as he slowly walks towards him and than drops an elbow to the face of Sting. Austin bends down and picks up Sting to his feet. Austin pushes Sting against the ropes and whips him across the ring. Sting bounces off the ropes and knocks Austin down with a clothesline. Sting runs to the side and bounces off the rope and Austin rolls onto his stomach. Sting steps over Austin and bounces off the ropes once again. Austin stands up and bends over as Sting comes towards him. Sting stops and grabs Austin in a front face lock. Sting drops down and connects with the DDT. Sting rolls Austin over and covers him. The referee counts 1...2...and Austin kicks out. Sting sits up and looks to the referee. Sting rises to his feet and picks up Austin to his feet. Sting grabs Austin in a side head lock and hip tosses him over onto the ground. Sting wrenches in the side head lock on the mat. Austin reaches over and grabs the tights of Sting. Austin pulls and rolls Sting over with his shoulders on the mat. The referee counts 1...2...and Sting kicks out and rolls back over with the side head lock still in. Austin rolls over onto his stomach and rises up onto all fours as Sting still locks in the side head lock. Austin rises up onto his feet as does Sting. Austin grabs Sting in a waist lock and pushes him towards a corner. Austin lifts Sting up off of his feet and makes Sting straddle the top turnbuckle. The referee calls for Sting to break the side head lock. Austin backs away and than connects with a right hand to the side of Sting’s face. Austin steps onto the second rope and grabs Sting in a front face lock. Austin grabs the tights of Sting and delivers a superplex to Sting. Both men lie in the middle of the ring for a moment. Austin crawls over and covers Sting. The referee counts 1...2...and Sting gets a shoulder up. Austin sits up and than turns onto his knees. Austin grabs the right arm of Sting and stretches it out across the mat. Austin lifts up off one knee and drops it right onto the bicep of Sting. Austin lifts off and drives his knee into the bicep of Sting again. Austin leaves his knee there and pulls on the arm of Sting. Austin lifts his knee off of Sting’s arm but keeps the wrist lock on. Austin picks up Sting to his feet and pulls Sting into a shoulder block. Austin keeps Sting on his feet and wrenches the right arm of Sting. Sting pulls Austin into a knife edge chop. Austin keeps the wrist lock on but Sting pulls Austin into a another knife edge chop. Austin moves back but than pulls Sting into a shot arm clothesline that knocks Sting down. Austin lets go of the wrist of Sting and begins to stomp on the arm of Sting. Sting rolls across the mat and under the bottom rope to the outside. Austin exit’s the ring right behind Sting. Austin comes up behind Sting and turns Sting around. Austin connects with a right hand to the face of Sting. Sting stumbles back and Austin grabs the hair of Sting and pushes Sting forward with all his might. Sting runs shoulder first into the steel ring post. Sting falls down to the floor clutching at his shoulder. Austin walks voer to the time keepers table and grabs the microphone cord and walks over to Sting. Austin wraps the cord around the throat of Sting and begins to choke him. The referee gets to the outside and tells Sting to break it. Austin lets go and climbs back into the ring. The referee slides back into the ring after Austin. Sting lies on the floor with the cord still wrapped around his neck. Sting clutches at his shoulder as The referee begins his count 1...2...3...4...5...and Sting slowly sits up and unwraps the chord from his neck. The referee counts 6...7...8... And Sting uses the steel steps to get to his feet. The referee calls out 9...and Sting slides into the ring underneath he bottom rope. Austin moves over to Sting and stomps on his shoulder. Austin picks up Sting to his feet and drags him to the middle of the ropes. Austin attempts to whip Sting across the ring but Sting reverses it. As Austin bounces off the Rope Sting is holding his shoulder. Austin runs towards Sting and knocks him down with a Lou Thez press. Austin begins to hammer down on Sting with right hands. Austin gets to his feet and flips off the crowd and signals for Sting to get to his feet. Sting slowly gets to his feet and is flipped off by Austin. Austin kicks Sting in the mid section and attempts to grab Sting around the head but Sting pulls Austin down some and locks him underneath his left arm. Sting drops down connecting with the Scorpion Death Drop. Both men lie flat on the mat and Sting slowly rolls over and covers Austin. The referee drops down and counts 1...2...and Austin gets a shoulder up. Both men lie on the mat and Sting slowly raises up to his feet. Sting holds his right arm close to his body as he walks over to the legs of Austin. Sting reaches down and grabs both ankles of Austin with a look of pain all over his face. Sting attempts t step through but Austin gets a leg free from the right hand of Sting. Austin kicks up and it connects with the shoulder of Sting. Sting moves back and holds his shoulder. Sting backs up against the ropes clutching at his shoulder. Austin quickly rises to his feet. Sting turns around and turns right into a kick to the mid section from Austin. Austin grabs the head of Sting and connects with a Stone Cold Stunner. Austin quickly looks the leg of Sting and the referee counts 1...2...3!

Jim Ross: “I don’t believe it! Austin is the new Number One Contender for the World Heavyweight title! Austin and Michaels are going to meet one more time with the World title at stakes.â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “The rematch we have all been waiting for! Austin vs. Michaels 2!â€￾

Jim Ross: “Well folks we just saw one hell of a match for the number one contenders spot! Ladies and gentlemen we are going to commercial but stay tuned because the show is just getting started!â€￾

-Cuts to commercial-

VV.jpg

-Returns to program-

Edge: “Welcome to the very first edition or the Cutting Edge on Anarchy with the very first Intercontinental Champion on Anarchy. The rated R Superstar, me, Edge. Now tonight I have a very special guest here on the Cutting Edge. This man got rejected by Eve and got pummeled by Adam. His body like his wrestling career is in shambles but still, he is responsible for me becoming the Intercontinental Champion. Please welcome my very special guest, Ric Flair!â€￾

(A still picture of Ric Flair and a moving mouth appears on the titontron.)

Edge: “Ric welcome to the Cutting Edge!â€￾

Flair photo: “WOOOOOOOOOOOO! I just got done eating my early bird special down at Denny’s and I am ready to go to sleep! So let‘s hurry this up! I need a new pair of Depends WOOOOOOOOO!â€￾

Edge: “Yeah Woo ok that’s absolutely disgusting Ric. Anyways lets start off with the question of how did it feel to take part of SWA history by counting the 1, 2, 3 and making me the first ever Intercontinental Champion of Anarchy?â€￾

Flair photo: “WOOOO It was the dream of a lifetime! It was the defining moment of my entire career!â€￾

Edge: “Well that’s not saying much. I mean you pretty much stole everything from everyone else. I mean you took the Nature Boy name from Buddy Rodgers. As well as the Figure Four Leg Lock. But anyways I am glad I finally gave you a highlight for a pretty much lackluster career Flair.â€￾

Flair photo: “I want to thank you for that Edge. Before Black X-Mas all I had to my name was some of Elton John’s robes and bad bleached hair. WOOOOOOOOOâ€￾

Edge: “Well I got another question for you Ric. How did it fell when I speared you in two after the match? I mean your bones are so brittle it must have been like throwing a rock through glass.â€￾

Flair photo: “Well to tell you the truth Edge, you really did a number on me! Hell, I went to the hospital afterwards and all that’s holding me together is glue and duct tape WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!â€￾

(Edge lifts the microphone to his lips when a loud WOOOO fills the arena and the real Ric Flair appears on the stage. Flair runs down the ramp with a steel chair in hand. Edge grabs his Intercontinental title and rolls out underneath the bottom rope as Flair slides into the ring. Edge backs up the ramp laughing and holding his IC title high. Flair taunts Edge to come back in the ring but Edge just keeps on walking.)

Jim Ross: “what blatant disrespect to a living legend like Ric Flair from the Intercontinental Champion Edge.â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “I have to agree. Edge has crossed the line. And if I know Ric Flair, he is not going to let this go.â€￾

Jim Ross: “I would most definitely want to be Edge right now with a pissed off Ric Flair nipping at my heels! Well folks we are going to go to break but when we come back we will have the very first match in the X Division tournament!â€￾

-Cuts to commercial-

WZ.jpg

-Returns to program-

Jim Ross: “Well folks it is time to begin our X Division tournament with the winner going to Valentines Validation to face the X Division Champion Chris Sabin in a one on one title match.â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “And if you read the news post on the SWA website, you would know that if anyone interferes with these tournament matches, they will be suspended until further notice!â€￾

Jim Ross: “Well it seems the general Manager is not playing around. Well the participants have been withheld so let us find out who will be in the first match of this tournament!â€￾

X Division Tournament Match
Petey Williams vs. A.J. Styles​

Lillian Garcia: “The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is our first match in our X Division showcase! On his way to the ring, from Gainesville, Georgia weighing in at 202lbs he is the Phenomenal A.J. Styles!â€￾

(Sparks rain down in front of the entrance. A.J. Styles steps through with his hooded jest on. A.J. stops on the stage and lifts his hood and throws it back while posing for the crowd. A.J. walks down the ramp slapping the hands of the fans and than slides into the ring under the bottom rope.)

Lillian Garcia: “And his opponent, from Windsor, Ontario, Canada, weighing in at 179lbs the Canadian Destroyer Petey Williams!â€￾

(Petey Williams appears on the stage with a Canadian flag on a hockey stick. Petey Williams waves the flag as the crowd boo’s. Williams walks down the stage still waving the flag. Petey sets the flag down at ringside and walks up the steel steps. Petey enters the ring through the middle and top rope.)

Both men lock up in a collar elbow tie up. After a few seconds, neither man gains an inch and the break apart. They stare at each other for a second before locking into yet another collar elbow tie up. Both men drop to one knee and back up and still neither one gains an inch. They break apart once more and gaze at each other. Both men stare at each other and they lock into a collar elbow once again. A.J. suddenly snaps off an arm drag. A.J. gets up to his feet and Petey as well. Petey charges A.J. and gets caught with another arm drag from A.J. Petey rolls onto his knees and slaps the mat in frustration. Both men slowly rise to their feet and Petey charges Styles. A.J. moves to the side and takes Williams down with a drop toe hold. A.J. grabs Petey’s leg and shoulder and flips over into a cradle. The referee counts 1...and Petey kicks out. Petey rolls to his side but A.J. locks in a front facelock. Both men rise to their feet as A.J. keeps the front facelock on Petey. Styles attempts to pick up Petey but Petey moves to the side and wring’s the arm of A.J. and turns behind him turning him into a hammerlock. Petey releases the hammerlock and grabs Styles in a waist lock. Styles and Petey run towards the ropes. A.J. gets pushed chest first into the ropes and both competitors roll back. Petey attempts the roll up but their momentum carries over and both men wind up back on their feet with Petey still behind A.J. with the waist lock. A.J. bends down and reaches in between his legs and grabs the ankle of Petey. A.J. pulls and trips Petey. A.J. drops down to his knees and grabs the leg of Petey and covers him with the lateral press. The referee counts 1...and Petey kicks out. A.J. and Petey roll to opposite sides of the ring and stare at each other. They move in to lock into another collar elbow tie up. Petey lands a kick to the mid section of A.J. and follows it up with a right hand that rocks A.J. Petey grabs the wrist of A.J. and pushes him against the ropes. Petey attempts to whip A.J. across the ring but A.J. reverses it. Petey bounces off the ropes and A.J. leap frogs over Petey. Petey bounces off the ropes and A.J. lies down and Petey hops over his body.. Petey runs across the ring and bounces off the ropes once more and runs into a picture perfect dropkick from A.J. Styles. A.J. picks up Petey to his feet and walks him over to a corner. A.J. slams the head of Williams into the top turnbuckle. Williams turns away holding his jaw and receives a clubbing forearm to the back of his neck from A.J. A.J. grabs Petey by the head and drags him to the middle of the ring. Petey connects with a series of elbows to the gut of A.J. Petey runs to the side and bounces off the ropes. Petey runs at A.J. and gets scooped up and slammed down with a power slam. Petey lies on his back and A.J. runs to the side and bounces off the ropes. A.J. leaps up into the air and connects with a knee drop to the chin of Williams. Petey rolls onto his stomach holding his ja. A.J. rises to his feet once again and runs to the side and bounces off the ropes. A.J. leaps into the air and connects with a knee drop to the back of Williams head this time. A.J. goes for the cover on Williams and the referee counts 1...and Petey gets a shoulder up. A.J. rises to his feet and and picks up Petey to his feet. A.J. connects with a clubbing forearm and than uts him in a front face lock. A.J. throws the arm of Williams over his neck and picks him up. Styles holds him there in a delayed vertical suplex. Once Williams hit’s the mat, A.J. floats over into the cover. The referee counts 1...2...and Petey gets a shoulder up. A.J. rises to his feet and picks up Williams to his feet as well. Williams lands a thumb to the eye of Styles. A.J. backs up against the ropes. Williams walks over to Styles and attempts to whip him across the ring but A.J. reverses it. Williams bounces off the ropes and A.J. attempts a hipp toss but petey blocks it. A.J. turns so they are back to back. A.J. hooks Petey’s other arm and gets a backslide. The referee counts 1... And Petey kicks out. A.J. gets to his feet and picks up Petey to his. Once Petey is on both feet, he pushes one arm of Styles away and moves to his side. Petey picks A.J. up and drops him down with a back breaker. Styles rolls onto his stomach with his hand reaching around to his lower back. Petey Stands up and than drops one knee down to the lower back of A.J. Styles. Williams stands back up and leaps up and connects with a double knee stomp to the lower back of Styles and than rolls him onto his back. Petey hooks the leg of A.J. and the referee counts 1...2...and A.J. gets a shoulder up. Petey sits down on the ma and once .J. begins to sit up, Petey locks on a body scissors on A.J. Petey hooks his ankles together and squeezes as the referee checks to see if A.J. submits. A.J. grabs one of the ankles of Williams and unhooks it. Williams immediately applies a waist lock as A.J. rolls to the side and begins to rise to his feet. A.J. grabs the hands of Williams and attempts to break the grip but Williams pops his hips and hits A.J. with a German suplex. Williams keeps it bridged and the referee counts 1...2...and A.J. gets a shoulder up. Williams keeps the waist lock applied as the roll onto their side once again and rise to their feet. Williams continues to squeeze with the waist lock and A.J. once again begins to try and break the grip. Williams attempts to pick up A.J. for another German suplex but A.J. ducks down and gets Williams into a victory roll. The referee counts 1...2...and Petey kicks out. Petey quickly gets to his feet and charges at Styles. Williams attempts a clothesline but Styles ducks and grabs the waist of Williams and attempts a roll up. Petey keeps rolling before a count can be started and hops up to his feet. Styles is on his hands and knees and Williams connects with a punting kick to the gut of A.J. A.J. crawls over to a corner and uses the ropes to get to his feet. Williams charges at A.J. and connects wit a shoulder bloc to the gut. Williams backs up and A.J. falls first and rolls under the bottom rope and stands on the outside. Petey walks over to the ropes and slingshots himself over and catches A.J. with a hurricanrana. Petey stands up and poses for the fans. Petey walks over to A.J. and picks him up to his feet and rolls him back into the ring under the bottom rope. Petey slides into the ring and picks up A.J. to his feet. Petey connects with a knife edge chop to the chest of Styles. Petey than chops A.J. again and backs him into a corner. Petey scoops up A.J. and puts him in a tree of woe. Petey steps up to the second rope and steps on the groin of A.J. with the other. Petey puts a hand over his heart and sings “O’ Canada!â€￾ and he steps down back onto the mat. A.J. falls from the tree of woe and face first onto the mat. Petey stands in front of Styles as he slowly rises up to his feet. Once A.J. is on his feet, Petey connects with a snap mare. Petey sits up A.J. and connects with a dropkick to the back of Styles. A.J. clutches at his back once again and Petey pulls A.J. down and covers him. The referee counts 1...2...and A.J. gets a shoulder up. Petey looks to the referee in shock and rises to his feet. A.J. begins to sit up and Petey picks up A.J. to his feet. Petey connect with a knife edge chop and Styles answers back with one of his own. Petey gives A.J. another knife edge chop but A.J. answers back again. Petey turns a bit and A.J. locks in a waist lock from behind. A.J. attempts tp pick up Petey but Petey catches A.J. with an elbow to the face. A.J. releases the waist lock and Petey walks away a bit. Petey turns around only to receive a kick to the gut. Petey hunches over and A.J. puts his head in between hi legs and signals for the Styles Clash. A.J. lifts Williams up but Petey keeps his momentum going and grabs A.J. in a front face lock. Petey pulls back and lands a spike DDT on A.J. Petey immediately covers A.J. and hooks the leg. The referee counts 1...2...and A.J. gets a shoulder up. Petey gets on one knee and looks to the referee. A.J. rolls under the bottom rope and uses the ropes to help himself stand up on the ring apron. Petey walks over to A.J. and connects with a right hand. A.J. leans back holding onto the top rope to stay standing. Petey runs backwards and bounces off the ropes. A.J. leaps to the top rope and leaps off as Petey runs towards him and connects with a flying forearm.

(The crowd boo’s as the X Division champion Chris Sabin appears on the stage staring at Styles and Williams.)

A.J. and Petey slowly manage to get to their feet. A.J. stands in front of a corner and Petey charges at him. A.J. performs a drop toe hold and Petey goes face first into the second turnbuckle. A.J. pulls Williams out of the corner and puts his head in between his legs and loosk to Sabin and points. Styles lifts Williams up and grabs him in a waist lock. A.J. steps over the arms of Petey and connects with the Styles Clash. A.J. rolls over for the pin all the while staring at Sabin. The referee counts 1...2...3!

Jim Ross: “Well ladies and gentlemen there you have it! The Phenomenal A.J. Styles advances in the X Division tournament!â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “He is one step closer to getting a hold of Sabin in a one on one title match! And Sabin just witnessed what Styles might have in store for him if they meet at Valentines Validation!â€￾

Jim Ross: “Well folks it is almost time for our main event of the evening! We have seen Stone Cold Steve Austin become the number one contender for the World Heavyweight title. We have seen the Phenomenal A.J. Styles advance in the X Division tournament! What else can happen tonight?â€￾

-Cuts to commercial-

-Returns to program-

(The camera shows JBL sitting in a chair drinking a cup of coffee. Triple H is seen walking up behind JBL and HHH slaps JBL on the back once JBL starts to take a drink. The coffee spills all over the suit of JBL.JBL gets out of his chair and faces HHH face to face.)

JBL: “What in the hell is wrong with you! Your lucky I don’t beat your ass right here right now for what you just did!â€￾

HHH: “Well Bradshaw why don’t you just take your best shot.â€￾

JBL: “You are not even worth the ground that I walk on. I am a wrestling god and you are some pee-on who should be worshipping at my feet. I am millionaire and I can buy and sell you like that!â€￾

HHH: “That money is not going to be very comforting when I place your ass in a hospital bed. Don’t think I forgot about you putting me in that match against the Undertaker. I swear JBL, I will cripple you if it takes every ounce of my being! Know this JBL, your ass is MINE!â€￾

(Triple H walks away from a furious JBL who looks down at his suit covered in coffee. JBL rushes towards HH and clotheslines him from behind. JBL begins to stomp away on the back of HHH when security shows up and pulls JBL away from HHH.)

JBL: “I AM A WRESTLING GOD! YOU NEVER SPEAK TO A WRESTLING GOD LIKE THAT! REMEMBER HUNTER I OWN YOU!â€￾

Jim Ross: “That certainly was an intense moment in this growing rivalry between John Bradshaw Layfield and Triple H. I think JBL might regret attacking JBL come next week!â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “Well JBL claims to be a wrestling god. Well I think he better start praying to himself that Triple H does not get a hold of him!â€￾

Jim Ross: “Well folks it is time for our main event! The 6 man tag between the Hart Foundation up against the team of the Hardyz and the World Heavyweight Champion Shawn Michaels!â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “Well you know Bret Hart has to be bitter not being named the Number One Contender. So I am sure we can see him take out his frustrations on everyone in this match tonight.â€￾

Shawn Michaels and the Hardyz vs. the Hart Foundation​

Lillian Garcia: “Their opponents from Calgary, Alberta, Canada, Bret Hart, and the World Tag Team Champions Harry Smith, and Teddy Hart, the Next Generation Hart Foundation!â€￾

(The entire hart Foundation appears on the stage. Bret Hart holds the Canadian flag as Harry Smith and Teddy Hart appear behind him with the World Tag Team Titles around their waist. They all walk down the ramp as the boo’s echo. Harry and Teddy hop up onto the ring apron and Bret walks up the steel steps. All three men enter the ring.)

Lillian Garcia: “And their opponents, introducing first, from Cameron, North Carolina Matt and Jeff, The Hardyz!â€￾

(Matt and Jeff appear on the stage. Jeff throws his hands up as the pyro shoots out over the crowd. Matt throws up the V1 sign and points to himself with both thumbs. They walk down the aisle slapping the hands of the fans. They both slide into the ring under the bottom rope. The go to opposite corners and pose for the fans.)

Lillian Garcia: “And their tag team partner. From San Antonio, Texas, he is the World Heavyweight Champion, Shawn Michaels!â€￾

(HBK appears on the screen as his music fills the arena. HBK appears on the stage in red and green attire. Michaels has the World Heavyweight Championship around his waist. Michaels stands on the edge of the ramp and kneels down. Michaels prays and than looks to the sky as the pyro shoots out from behind him. Michaels hops up to his feet and walks down the ramp slapping all the hands of the fans. Michaels hops up onto the ring apron and enters the ring.)

Jeff Hardy and Teddy Hart start out the match. Both men lock into a collar elbow tie up. Jeff pulls Teddy into a side headlock. Teddy backs up against the ropes and pushes Jeff off. Jeff runs across the ring and bounces off the ropes. Teddy leap frogs over Jeff and Jeff runs across the ring. Jeff bounces off the ropes and runs right into a spinning heel kick from Teddy Hart. Teddy gets to his feet and grabs Jeff by his hair. Teddy picks Jeff up to his feet and Jeff knocks away the hand of Teddy and begins to unload with a series of right hands. Teddy is knocked back into the corner of the Hardyz and Michaels. Jeff tags in Shawn Michaels and Michaels enters the ring. Jeff and Shawn each hook and arm of Teddy Hart and hip toss him to the middle of the ring. Teddy crawls over to his corner and reaches up for a tag. Bret looks to Harry and tells him tog et in there. Harry tags Teddy and enters the ring. Both men gaze at each other in the middle of the ring before locking into a collar elbow tie up. Harry forces Michaels back into a corner. The referee calls for a break but as Harry slowly parts from Michaels, Harry connects with a kick to the mid section. Harry begins unloading a series of right hands to the face of Michaels. The referee pulls Smith away from Michaels but Michaels comes out of the corner and connects with a knife edge chop to the chest of Smith. Michaels unleashes several more until Harry has moved all the way across the ring and into the corner. Michaels chops the chest of Smith in the corner. Harry walks out of the corner and to the middle of the ropes. Michaels grabs the wrist of Harry and attempts to whip him across the ring. Harry reverses and Michaels bounces off the ropes. Smith bends down and Michaels stops in front of Harry and catches him with a swinging neck breaker. Michaels gets to his feet a bit quicker than Harry Smith does. Once Harry in on his feet, Michaels takes him over with a snap mare. Michaels locks in a reverse chin lock and drives his knee into the middle of the Smith’s back. Michaels looks to the Hart Foundation’s corner to make sure on interference was coming. Harry rolls to the side and onto his knees. Michaels keeps the chin lock applied as Harry rises to his feet. Harry connects with three elbows to the gut of Michaels and he turns to walk to his corner. Michaels reaches out and grabs Harry by the jaw and slams him down to the mat. Michaels grabs an arm of Harry and drags him over to his corner where he tags in Matt Hardy. Matt enters the ring and connects with a fist drop to the face of Harry. Matt picks up Harry to his feet and connects with a right hand. Matt pushes Harry against the middle of the ropes and attempt to whip him across the ring. Harry reverses it and Matt bounces off the ropes. Matt attempts a cross body but Harry ducks down and Matt crashes and burns. Harry gets to is feet and walks over to Matt and begins stomping on his back. Harry picks up Matt and drags him into a corner. Harry climbs up to the second rope and grabs the hair of Matt Hardy. Harry begins connecting with several punches to the forehead of Matt Hardy. Matt wraps his arms around the legs of Harry and walks out of the corner a bit and falls backwards. Harry’s jaw hit’s the top turnbuckle. Matt continues to hang onto the legs of Harry and as he tries to walks back, he falls right over the bent knees of Matt. Matt legs go of Harry’s legs as Harry screams in pain. Matt gets up to his feet and moves back into the corner. Harry is crawling on his hands and knees towards the middle fo the ring. Matt stands on the second rope and leaps off and connects with the leg drop across the back of Harry Smith’s neck. Matt stands up and takes off his shirt and throws it down onto Harry Smith. Matt picks up Harry to his feet and grabs him in a front facelock. Matt signals for the Twist of Fate but when Matt turns, Harry pushes Matt off of him and into the ropes. Matt bounces off the ropes and runs right into a power slam from Harry Smith. Both men lie flat on the mat. Harry slowly crawls towards his corner as Matt crawls to his. Harry Smith tags in Teddy Hart as Matt Hardy tags in Jeff Hardy. Teddy rushes in and gets caught with a clothesline from Jeff. Teddy hit’s the mat and gets right back u to his feet. Jeff connects with a kick to the mid section of teddy and pushes him against the ropes. Jeff whips Teddy across the ring. Teddy bounces off the rope sand runs towards Jeff. Jeff runs towards teddy and swings his body around while grabbing the neck of Teddy and slams him into the ground. Jeff gets up to his feet and takes off his shirt and throws it into the crowd. During that time Harry gets to his feet and catches Jeff with a huge shoulder block. The referee forces Harry to leave the ring and Teddy and Jeff are lying flat on the mat. Teddy and Jeff slowly get to their feet. Both men lock in a collar elbow tie up. Teddy gets thumb to the eye of Jeff. Teddy quickly grabs Jeff in a front facelock and delivers a vertical suplex. Teddy gets to his feet and picks up Jeff to his feet and pushes him against the ropes. Teddy whips Jeff across the ring and Jeff bounces off the ropes. Jeff runs into a picture perfect dropkick from Teddy Hart. Teddy looks to Bret and smiles and he than turns back to Jeff. Jeff slowly gets to his feet and attempts a kick to the mid section of teddy hart. Teddy catches the foot of Jeff but Jeff connects with the spinning mule kick. Jeff slowly climbs towards his corner but Teddy Hart quickly crawls towards his corner and tags in Harry Smith. Harry rushes into the ring and connects with a elbow drop across the back of the head right before Jeff can make a tag. Harry grabs the foot of Jeff and drags him to the middle of the ring. Harry picks up Jeff to his feet and whips him into a corner. Harry charges and connects with a running shoulder block to the gut. Harry grabs the wrist of Jeff and begins to whip him out of the corner but instead, Jeff receives a knee lift to the mid section from Harry Smith. Harry brings Jeff to the middle of the ropes and begins to whip him across the ring. Bret gets a blind tag in on Harry and the referee see’s it. Harry whips Jeff across the ring and Jeff bounces off the ropes. Harry lies down on the ground and Jeff steps over him. Jeff runs right into a clothesline from Bret Hart. Bret goes right for the cover 1...2...and Jeff kicks out. Bret stands up to his feet and looks over at Shawn Michaels. Bret grabs Jeff by the hair and picks him up to his feet slowly. Jeff reaches up and wraps his arms around the head of Bret. Jeff drops down and lands the jawbreaker on Bret. Hart stumbles back holding his jaw and Jeff quickly crawls to his corner and tags in the World Heavyweight Champion. Michaels charges into the ring and when Hart turns around he gets blasted with a clothesline that knocks him down to the mat. Michaels continues forwards and knocks Teddy Hart and Harry Smith off the ring apron. Michaels turns around and Hart is charging at him. Michaels leaps forwards and catches Hart with a Lou Thez press. Michaels begins to hammer down right hands onto the face of Hart. Michaels rises to his feet and picks up Bret Hart to his feet. Michaels grabs Bret Hart in a front waist lock and lifts him up and drops him down with a reverse atomic drop. Hart stands there holding his groin and Michaels runs back and bounces off the ropes. Hart bends down and Michaels leaps over Hart and catches him with a sunset flip. The referee counts 1...2...and Hart kicks out. Michaels and Hart to get to their feet but Hart has his back to Michaels. Michaels grabs the tights of hart and rolls him back for another roll up. The referee counts 1...2...and Hart pushes Michaels off of him. As Michaels is pushed off he runs right into a clothesline from Harry Smith. Teddy Hart slides into the ring as well and both of them begin stomping on Shawn Michaels. Matt and Jeff rush into the ring and begins exchanging right hands between the two. Jeff connects with a series of right hands that backs Teddy Hart against the ropes. Jeff charges at Teddy and clothesline him over the top rope as well as himself. Matt Hardy connects with a kick to the mid section of Harry Smith and grabs him in a front facelock. Harry pushes forward and Matt goes through the middle and top rope. Matt hangs on and drags Harry Smith out of the ring with him. Michaels and Hart both get to their feet at the same time. Michaels and Hart begin to exchange right hands in the middle of the ring. Michaels gains the advantage and connects with a chain of right hands. Bret is backed up against the ropes and Michaels whips Bret across the ring. Bret bounces off the ropes and runs right into a flying forearm. Michaels nips up to his feet as Bret climbs to his feet. Michaels walks up to Bret and scoops him up an slams hi down onto the mat. Michaels walks towards the corner and prepares to ascend the turnbuckles. On the outside, Jeff whips teddy Hart shoulder first into the steel steps. Matt Hardy grabs Harry Smith from behind the head and tosses Harry Smith over the top rope. Michaels ascends up the turnbuckles and perches himself on the top turnbuckle. Michaels leaps off and connects with an elbow drop to the heart of Bret. Michaels gets up all fired up. Michaels begins to tune up the band as Bret slowly starts to stir in the middle of the ring. Bret slowly rises up to his feet and Michaels moves towards Bret. Michaels throws his leg up for Sweet Chin Music but Hart catches the foot of Michaels. Hart gets an inside leg trip on Michaels taking him down to the mat. Hart grabs the other leg of Michaels and steps through them. Hart crosses the legs of Michaels and turns him over. Hart locks in the Sharpshooter and Michaels is screaming in pain. Matt Hardy is seen sliding into the ring underneath the bottom rope. Matt stands in front of Hart and connects with a kick to the mid section. Hart releases the Sharpshooter and hunches over. Matt grabs Hart in a front facelock and than connects with a Twist of Fate. Jeff is seen climbing up onto the ring apron and Matt drags Bret over to a corner. Jeff climbs up the turnbuckles and looks to the crowd. Jeff laps off the top rope and connects with a Swanton Bomb on Bret. Michaels gets to his feet and walks over to a corner. Michaels signal for the Hardyz to pick up Hart to his feet. Michaels begins tuning up the band as Matt and Jeff pick up Bret Hart to his feet. Michaels nods to them and they both whip Hart towards Michaels. Michaels steps out of the corner and connects with Sweet Chin Music to the face of Bret Hart. Michaels looks to the Hardyz. All three men stand over Bret Hart and put one foot on his chest. The referee counts 1...2...3!

Jim Ross: “Incredible team work in between Michaels and the Hardyz! I doubt Bret Hart even knows where he is after suffering such a combination from those three!â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “You know once Bret comes too he is not going to be a happy person!â€￾

(Teddy Hart and Harry Smith slide into the ring and begins to wake up Bret Hart as Michaels and the Hardyz walk up the ramp. Bret sits up and pushes Harry and Teddy away from him as he very slowly makes it to his feet on his own. He gets to his feet and kicks the bottom rope as hard as he can. He walks over to Harry and Teddy and pushes them in the chest and begins to lecture them. Harry and Teddy looks down and away while Bret slides out under the ring. He walks over to the time keepers table and flips it over. He grabs a Steel Chair and slams it down on the announcers table over and over. Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler bail away from the table. Bret continues as he screams “I will not be screwed! This is Bullshit! Everyone will see! I will not stand by anymore!!!!â€￾)

-Programs ends-

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: The opening and the main event are both great! Good to see SCSA wins

Worst Match: n/a

Best Promo: The Cutting Edge

Worst Promo: n/a

Additional Feedbacks: The next PPV starts to ignite! A Royal Rumble like PPV to start off the road to Wrestleslam! lol... I wonder who will win, there are so many to choose from! lol.. I am checking out your next show!

C4

Best Match: All of them were great but, the Michaels & Hardys vs the Hart Foundation was the best If I had to choose one of them.

Best Promo: The Edge promo/ Cutting Edge it was great reading all of that!

Additional Feedbacks: Petey Williams and AJ was great, but you dragged it just a little, but it was great. Just have a little short Match if it's not that big, Awesome show to say the least.

The Rated R CMStar

BM: I go with the main event, filled with action, altough the AJ vs Petey match could have gotten the honor too.

WM: N/A

BP: I liked the most JBL and HHH one.

WP: N/A

AC: Well, the rivalry between HUnter and JBL continues, next PPV is already starting to appeal. Keep up the good work.

Triple H15

Reaction score
Best Match: Main Event

Worst Match: X Division Match

Best Promo: The one with Triple H i love HHH i could just imagining him acting that bit out

Worst Promo: I Dont think there was one

CHECK OUT TOTAL WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT

Weebo

Reaction score
f477b6c299.png
[The Riots video package plays and then as the music continued it shows the fans in the stands.]

Mark Cellers: “Hello and welcome to Friday Night Riots.”

Jake Reed: “Well tonight we will finally get the order of the number one contenders gauntlet set.”

Cellers: “Yes Jake but what I want to see is our main event of the night.”

Reed: “Oh yes the hardcore tag match.”

Cellers: “It will be a culmination of two of our matches at WarZone. It will be CM Punk and Rhino teaming up against Raven and Abyss.”

[We then hear the music of Batista play]

Reed: “Well I guess it is time for our first match.”

Beat The Clock Challenge
Batista Vs. Christian Cage​

Justin Roberts: “This match is a beat the clock match to help determine the order of the number one contenders gauntlet at WarZone. Making his way into the ring first, The Animal, Batista.”

[We see Batista come out on the stage and start to pose as wee see hi pyro go off. He then walked into the ring and taunted to the crowd.]

Roberts: “And his opponent, he is The Instant Classic, Christian Cage.”

[We see Cage walk out on the stage a pose as his pyro goes off. He then walks down the ramp and gets into the ring. He gets on the second rope and poses once again.]

The match started out with the two of them tying up. Cage pushed Batista into the corner and then Batista muscled out of the corner and put Christian in the corner. Batista then punches Cage twice. Then hits him three times with a reverse elbow and knees him in the gut four times. Batista pulled Christian out of the corner and whipped him off the ropes. He was going o try and hit Cage with a clothes line but he ducked. Batista turned around and Christian hit him with a dropkicked. Batista did not fall and Cage kicked him in the gut. He ten grabbed the head of Batista and took him down with a reverse neckbreaker. Christian then went for the pin, 1..2. and Batista kicks out.

Cage grabbed Batista from behind and looked as if he was going to hit a reverse ddt but Batista got out of it and clotheslined Cage. Christian got to his feet and was hit again with another clothesline. Cage then rolled out of the ring to catch his wind. Batista got out of the ring to go after him and Cage slipped right back into the ring. Batista was getting back in the ring and when he started to go through the second and top rope, Cage smacked his back and then ddted him to the mat. With Batista out on the mat Christina climbed to the top rope. He then slapped his chest twice, kissed his fingers and gave the peace sign before jumping of the top rope. Cage attempted to him Batista with a frog splash, but when he landed, he landed on the canvas not Batista. Batista had gotten to his feet. He then grabbed Cage and whipped him off the ropes. When Cage got back to Batista, he was slammed to the mat with a spinebuster. With Cage on the mat Batista went for the pin, 1..2.. and Cage kicked out.

Batista and Cage got up the two tied up. Batista then kicked Cage in the gut and whipped him off the ropes. Cage got back to Batista and slid under his legs. Before Batista could turn around Cage leveled him with the Unprittier. Then all f a sudden we hear the music of Kurt Angle. We then see Angle with his wife Karen and his boys Hass and Benjamin walk down the ramp. Kurt and Karen stopped at the end of the ramp and Haas went to the right side of the ring and Benjamin went to the left side of the ring. The then both got on the ring apron but not in the ring. Cage then started to yell something a Kurt about how he is not allowed to touch him. Kurt then walked up right next to the ring and the two started to argue. We then hear Angle yell go and Haas and Benjamin got into the ring. They walked to the middle of the ring and Cage turned around. Haas ran at Cage and Christian through him out of the ring. Then Benjamin ran at Cage and he kicked Shelton in the gut and drilled him with a reverse ddt and Benjamin rolled out of the ring. Cage then yelled at Kurt saying that his boys cannot even stop him. Then Batista got to his feet and grabbed Cage. He whipped Cage into the corner and rammed him in his gut three times with his shoulder. Batista the grabbed the top rope and shook it. He then stuck his arms out with thumbs up and then thumbs down. Cage got up and was take right back down with a Batista Bomb and then Batista went for the pin 1…2…3. Kurt and Karen start to clap as Batista get up and celebrates him win. Cage starts to move and stares at Angle. The two lock eyes and then Kurt, Karen, Haas and Benjamin all walk up the ramp and backstage.

Roberts: “Here is your winner with a time of three minutes, The Animal, Batista.”

-Commercial Break-

[We then see March Cellers and Jake Reed at ring side.]

Cellers: “Last week here on Riots we saw Bobby Lashley chokeslammed from seven feet above the ring to the floor and we have an update on his situation.”

Reed: “Yes Lashley suffered back spasms and will be out for an undetermined time. We wish Lashley a quick and strong recovery from this injury.”

Cellers: “Now we are going to send it to Randy Rivers in the back with Christian Cage.”

[We see Rivers backstage with a pissed of Christian Cage holding the back of his head.]

Randy Rivers: “Now I am here with The Instant Classic, Christian Cage. Cage, we are only three days away from you match with Angle and Booker T for the SWA Championship. What are you thoughts on that and Kurt Angle coming down to ring side during you match tonight with Batista and sending Haas and Benjamin in after you.”

Christian Cage: “Randy, Angle thinks he can play mid games with me and send his bys to get me. Kurt, you can’t play mind games with the champ and I can take your to little boys out any day. I will prove to you, Booker and everyone else this Sunday why I call myself the champ when I win that title.”

[Cage then started to walked off when McMichaels walked up.]

Adam McMichaels: “Christian hold on there on second. I just saw what took place with Angle and his team so I am making it official the Haas and Benjamin are to not come to ring side with Kurt this Sunday in the title match.”

[Cage just looks at McMichaels still holding the back of his head and then walks off.

[We then see Cellers and Reed once again.]

Reed: “Well those are some strong words there from Christian saying that he will win the title this Sunday against two men, when he couldn’t even beat one man tonight.”

Cellers: “Reed, never underestimate Christian Cage.”

Reed: “Whatever, well it’s time for our next match here. It will be Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin of Team Angle taking on Carlito and Monty Brown.”

Team Angle Vs. Carlito and Monty Brown​

Roberts: “Making their way into the ring with Karen Angle, Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin Team Angle.”

[We see team Angle with Karen walk out on the stage. Then all stop and Haas and Benjamin stick their hands up as the pyro goes off. They all then walk down the ramp and up he steps, Haas and Benjamin pulled up the second rope for Karen to get in and then the both get in the ring. They both then get on a turnbuckle and the pulled their hoods on their jackets off and then looks out into the crowd. The two ten get off the turnbuckles and Karen takes their jackets off of them.]

Roberts: “And their opponents, first, he is Carlto.”

[Carlito walks down the ramp with his apple and gets into the ring, as Haas and Benjamin get out. Carlito then stands in the ring awaiting his partner.]

Roberts: “And his partner, he is The Alpha Male, Monty Brown.”

[Brown walks down the ramp and gets into the ring. And Carlito talk about who will start and Carlito agrees to start as he get on the ring apron. Shelton then gets on the apron on his side and Charlie Haas gets into the ring to start the match with Carlito.]

It looks as if the two were going to tie up and Haas twisted the arm of Carlito and then yanked it down. He then twisted it again and rammed his shoulder into Carlito’s shoulder. He then did that three more times. Haas then backed Carlito into the corner and punched him in the head. He then clubbed Carlito’s back twice and then whipped him into the opposite corner. Hass ran after him, but when Carlito got to the turnbuckle he grabbed the top rope and floated right over Haas. Haas turned around and Carlito hit him with a arm drag. Carlito then backed Haas into the corner and punched him in the gut. Then in the head twice and in the gut again before the ref pulled him off Haas. Carlito then pulled Haas over to his corner and tagged in Brown. He then elbowed Haas in the face while he was sitting in the corner. Brown went to kick Haas in the gut and Charlie Haas blocked it and clotheslined Brown. He then hit Carlito with and elbow to the jaw and Carlito jumped off the ring apron. He then whipped Brown over to his corner and ran at him with a huge clothesline before tagging in Shelton Benjamin. Benjamin then grabbed Brown and whipped him into the corner. Brown hit so hard he bounced off the turnbuckle and Benjamin grabbed him from behind and slammed him with a german suplex and bridged it for the pin, 1..2.. and Monty Brown kicked out.

Benjamin then grabbed Monty and rammed him Shoulder first into the ring post and he tagged Charlie Haas back in. Haas grabbed the arm of Brown and twisted it. He then clubbed the back of Monty’s arm three times. With Brown down Haas gave him a boot to the chest and then dropped an elbow on his chest. Haas then wrapped his legs around Brown and put him in a sleeper hold. He had it in for about one minute till Brown got himself to the bottom ropes, which made Haas brake the hold. Both men got to their feet and Haas dropkicked Brown back to the mat. He stomped Brown’s chest twice and then put him back in the leg scissors sleeper hold. He has it in for about thirty seconds this time before Carlito can in and broke it. Then ref then force Carlito out of the ring and Haas picked Monty Brown up off the mat. Haas then whipped Brown and Brown tried to his Haas with a clothesline but Haas ducked and hit Brown with a german suplex. He then got on top of Brown and started punching him over and over again till the ref pulled him of. Haas then went for the legs of brown and put him in the Haas Of Pain. Carlito ran in to try and brake the hold but Benjamin all of a sudden jumped off the top rope, over Haas and Brown and nailed Carlito with a flying crossbody. Benjamin and Carlito rolled out of the ring and brown ended up tapping out.

Roberts: “Here are your winners, Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin, Team Angle.”

[Karen Angle then gets into the ring and lifts both men’s hand in victory.]

Cellers: “Alright so this Sunday is WarZone the first PPV being put out there by Riots.”

Reed: “Yeah and as we just learned a couple days ago on the SWA website it will be a triple threat elimination tag team title tables match. Try saying that five times fast.”

Cellers: “How about not Jake.”

Reed: “Well it was MNM versus the Dudley Boys for a shot at the title and when Sabu screwed the Dudleys, they got mad. So last week in the tag title match those damn Dudleys came out and attacked the champs and put Sabu through a table. Now Adam McMichaels has made a triple threat, elimination tables match for the tag title at WarZone.”

Cellers: “The next match is for the new SWA Hardcore title. When both general managers went out looking for new talent our gm brought back Rhino. Now at WarZone we will see Rhino square off against The Monster Abyss in a match to determine the first ever SWA Hardcore Champion.”

Reed: “And this match is gunna be brutal when Raven and CM Punk get locked up in a house of fun cage match. Raven has found ways to get to CM Punk now it is time for Punk to step it up and show what he is made of.”

Cellers: “And this match will determine who will face the SWA Champion at WrestleSlam. We will be having a five man gauntlet and we now know the order of entry which was determined by a beat the clock challenge.”

Reed: “It will be Mr. Kennedy coming in first with a loose to Kurt Angle. Also starting the gauntlet with him will be The Big Show who defeated Rhino with a time of four minutes.”

Cellers: “Then coming in third will Be Batista who defeated Christian Cage earlier tonight with a time of three minutes.”

Reed: “Coming in fourth will be The Legend Killer Randy Orton who defeated SWA Champion Booker T last week with a time of two minutes and fifteen second.”

Cellers: “And finally coming in last will be Y2J Chris Jericho who defeated Carlito with a time of one minute and thirty-two seconds.”

Reed: “And then it will be time for our main event. It will be the champion Booker T putting his title on the line against Kurt Angle and Christian Cage.”

[We the see a video package to preview the match.]

[We see footage of when Booker T won the battle royal to become number one contender for the SWA Title. We then see footage of the Angles Team versus Bookers Team from the same night. We see before the match when Angle asks Cage to be on his team and he says that he had to think about it. Then we see footage of the SWA title match. We see all the action of that match and then we see when Cage comes out and screws Angle out of the title. Then footage is shown when Cage was called out to speak about why he did what he did in the title match. We then see Booker and Cage almost start to fight before McMichaels stops them. We see when Adam McMichaels makes the title match. We then finally se when Angle came out in the Batista Cage match and distract Cage and allows Batista to defeated Cage.]

[We then See Cellers and Reed once more.]

Reed: “That match will be great. It will be the champ Booker T versus Kurt Angle versus Christian Cage in a sadistic rules SWA Championship match. Plus we learned that Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin are not to come to ringside with Angle during the match.”

[We then see CM Punk and Rhino on there way out to the ring for their match.]

Cellers: “Well it is time for our main event, we will see that after the break.”

-Commercial break-

[We come back to see all four men in the main event brawling backstage.]

Reed: “Well it was supposed to be and is a hardcore tag match. But it was supposed it start out in the ring. Here is what took place during the break”

[We see Punk and Rhino walking to the ring when Raven and Abyss attack them from behind. We then hear Raven say…]

Raven: “We have ref, let’s get this math started right here.”

[The match started in the backstage area and we see Raven grab a steel chair and as Punk got up he was knocked back down with the chair. Meanwhile Rhino was about to get up but leveled by Abyss who punched him in the head with a right hand, but Abyss had his steel chair wrapped around his hand.]

We then joined the match as it had already started. Raven and Abyss were in charge. We see Abyss choking Rhino with his steel chain. Rhino tries to stand up but is clubbed in the face by Abyss’s massive forearm. Meanwhile as Rhino is being choked Raven grabbed the head of Punk and stands him up. He then takes CM Punks head and bashes it against a big metal equipment case. Raven then grabbed Punk and attempted to bash his head into the case again but Punk stopped himself mid way, elbowed Raven in the gut and bashed Raven head against the case. He slammed Raven’s head into it two more times and Raven fell to the floor. Punk then picked up the chair Raven had previously had , ran over and nailed Abyss in the back twice making him leg go of the chain and drop Rhino to the floor. Abyss turned around and Punk launched the chair into the face of Abyss. Raven started to get up and Punk whacked him on the head with the chair. Then Abyss got up and Punk lifted the chair to hit him and Abyss punched the chair right into the face of Punk. Abyss then lifted Punk up and sent him head first right into a metal door. Raven started to slowly get up and grabbed the steel chair. He got to his feet and Rhino was starting to move around. Raven went to hit him with the chair but missed when Rhino moved out of the way. Rhino was not able to over again and Raven slammed the chair right on the gut of Rhino twice. Raven then grabbed the hair of Rhino and pulled he over the where the backstage interviews are conducted. Raven slammed Rhino’s face on the metal backdrop. Rhino was then lifted up and ddted on to the concrete and Raven went for the pin, 1…2… and some how Rhino kicked out. Raven lifted Rhino to his feet and we saw Rhino was starting to bleed.

Meanwhile Abyss had lifted Punk up after sending him into the door. They were now in a bathroom. Abyss had Punk by the hair and slammed him into a head first into a paper towel dispenser. Punk fell to his knees and Abyss went to lift him up, Punk started to punch Abyss in the gut. He then grabbed the head and neck of he fell to the floor pulling Abyss down and Abyss’s head was smacked n the rim of a sink. Punk got up and rammed Abyss into a stall door. Punk then walked out of the batch room. He then walked back in with a metal sign in hi hand that had “Riots GM Adam McMichaels” written on it and when Abyss started to get up CM Punk nailed him over the head with the sign. He hit Abyss three more time before Abyss fell down and was sitting up against the toilet. Punk then made sure the stall don was all the way open and moved to the opposite side of the room. He then ran at Abyss and hit him in the face with a shining wizard ramming the back of Abyss’s head into the toilet. Punk then went for the pin, 1…2… and Abyss kicked out just moments before the three.

Back out of the bathroom we see Rhino on the attack of Raven. Rhino had gotten back up and sent Raven into a light fixture and the back of raven’s head hit the light bulb and the back of his head was busted open. Rhino grabbed the head of Raven and started to drag him. Rhino the dragged him all the way out onto the entrance stage. Rhino then rammed Raven head first into he Riots set. Raven fell right to the floor. Raven started the crawl on his hands and knees trying to get away from Rhino. He started to get to his feet to walk backstage and Rhino ran and Raven and Gored him through the screen between both entrance ways. Raven was knocked out cold and Rhino went for the pin, 1…2…3. Rhino the went to find Abyss and Punk. Punk had Abyss out of the bathroom and was choking the life out of Abyss and referees and officials were trying to get Punk off Abyss.

Cellers: “Well do forget to join us this Sunday for WarZone. See you…”

Reed: “Hold on I am get word that cameras have caught up with Christian Cage who is at the door of the Kurt Angles locker room.”

[Wee then see Kurt knock on the door and Karen opens it.]

Karen Angle: “What do you want Christian?”

Cage: “I have a proposition for Kurt.”

[We hear Kurt say that he doesn’t want to talk to Cage.]

Karen: “He doesn’t want to talk to you.”

[Karen then goes to close the door and Cage stops it. He opens it and walks in as wee see Kurt sitting on the couch and with Haas and Benjamin sitting on the other couch. All three men get up off the couchs.]

Kurt Angle: “Cage you better get the hell out of here!”

[Angle starts to back Cage out of the room.]

Cage: “Kurt, now I know we have never really seen eye to eye, but we will agree on one thing. Neither of us wants to see Booker T walk out of WarZone with the championship. So how about you and I team up on him at the start and eliminate him first. Then it could you and me one on one for the title.”

[Kurt pushed him out the room a little more]

Kurt; “Cage you said it before, you work alone, SO GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!”

[Angle then shoved Cage out of his locked room and slams the door.]

Cage: “He’s gunna regret that.”

[Cage walks away as we go off the air.]

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: Hardcore Tag Team Match

Best Promo: Ending one w/ Cage and Angle

Additional Feedback: Another great show. Looks like one of Cage and Angle will screw each other in the near future. This is getting more interesting and so the Punk/Raven fued. The only thing I would like to say is I think that your promo shouldn't end the show. Maybe a promo inside the ring could be a good ending but not backstage, but that's just my opinion.

CT Styles

^^ Thats okay. Check out WWE: Big Time if you get a chance. PS good show.

BM: ME

WM: -

BP: Last one.

WP: -

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Late review

BM Hardcore Match

WM N/A

BP: Cage

WP None

AC ANother great show again just a few grammar mistakes but don't we all make those sometimes. Oh yeah sorry for not reviewing Anarchy

Anthony7

Reaction score
my btb needs a boost can u please create graphics for me my btb is tna by anthony7 ill post the matches later today

thnks

The Rated R CMStar

BM: The hardcore tag match, I also liked Batista vs Cage a lot

WM: N/A

BP: Ending one with Cage and Angle.

WP:N/A

AC: Good show. I am Ok with the fact of a backstage promo ending the show as it let a nice cliffhanger for this Sunday's PPV. Great show and I will be reviewing the PPV

Status
Not open for further replies.