• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weebo

Reaction score
SWA News
f_newsreelm_8220c97.gif

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: As others said, all of your matches were fantastic but my personal pic would be the X_Division one!

Worst Match: n/a

Best Promo: Edge, Piper and Flair

Worst Promo: n/a

Additional Feedbacks: What a show! I will totally vote this as the PPV of the month! lol... All matches were great reads and the mystery opponents, it adds alot of suspense to every matches! Good JOb!

JHar888

Reaction score
FULL PPV REVIEW:

BM: Tie between Ultimate-X and Tag Title Match. I say this because I liked seeing a Tag Title change, and the endings to both matches blew my mind. I was highly impressed with the match lengths to these and the other matches as well!

WM: Brock Lesnar vs. Kevin Nash, I got bored reading it, no offense, t's just that I hate Lesnar matches. It was a great match indeed when it comes to length, but the ending could've been better.

BP: You and Dusty Rhodes. A new president? This seems interesting.

WP: N/A

AF/C: Great PPV! All the matches had great length, and realistic wrestling moves from each superstar. The only exceptions were the Edge and Lesnar matches. I don't like Edge as Intercontinental Champion. The Ultimate-X match was one of the best matches I've ever read. I loved the ending, it really blew my mind! The main event was really good too, but I was kind of hoping to see all the Harts win title gold. Then there was the promos. They were all in character as usual. The only thiong, I was hoping all the Harts would win!

Weebo

Reaction score

SWA is holding the best of 2007 year end awards. Click the image above to cast your vote

Wrestler of 2007
  • Shawn Michaels
  • Steve Austin
  • Kurt Angle
  • Christian Cage
  • Sting

Tag Team of 2007
  • The Hardyz
  • LAX (Homicide & Hernandez)
  • RVD & Sabu
  • Team 3D
  • New Hart Foundation (Teddy Hart & Harry Smith)

Feud of 2007
  • HBL Vs. Austin
  • Triple H Vs. Undertaker
  • Tazz Vs. Dreamer
  • Angle Vs. Cage
  • Punk Vs. Raven

Match of 2007
  • Elimination Chamber (Deception)
  • Austin Vs. Benoit (Anarchy 9/3)
  • 10-man Tag Match- LAX Vs. Hardyz & the Brood (Anarchy 10/29)
  • SWA Title Match- Angle Vs. Booker t (Riots 12/7)
  • X-Division Title Match- Ultimate X- Sabin Vs. Styles Vs. Joe (Black X-mas)

Weebo

Reaction score
f_Riots3bm_8b28376.png
[The show starts of with Adam McMichaels in his office talking into the camera.]

Adam McMichaels: “Ok so last week I said that I have a big announcement regarding CM Punk and Raven. Well that also has to do with WarZone and tonight by the end of the night you will know of three matches for the pay per view. Now first off we are going to have at the pay per view there will be a five man gauntlet match to determine who will face the champion at the biggest ppv of the year, WrestleSlam. In this match it will be Batista, The Big Show, Chris Jericho, Mr. Kennedy and Randy Orton. The order will be determined by a beat the clock challenge. We will have matches leading up to WarZone. And whoever gets the fastest time will come in last and so on and so forth. Now after the first match of the night I want Booker T, Kurt Angle and Christian Cage to all meet me in the right. The first match will be Chris Jericho versus Carlito. Good luck Chris.”

[The Riots video package plays and then as the music continued it shows the fans in the stands.]

Mark Cellers: “Hello and welcome to SWA Riots. I am Mark Cellers and this is my partner Jake Reed.”

Jake Reed: “Hello and thank you Mar. We have just found out that at WrestleSlam it will be either Batista, Big Show, Jericho, Kennedy or Orton fighting for the title.”

Cellers: “The five of them will face off in a gauntlet for the title match and the order will be determined on a beat the clock system.”

Reed: “The first beat the clock match is right now. It is Chris Jericho taking on Shelton Benjamin.”

Beat The Clock Match
Chris Jericho Vs. Carlito​

Justin Roberts: “This match is a beat the clock match to help determine the order of the number one contenders gauntlet at WarZone. Making his way into the ring first, Y..2..J, Chris Jericho.”

[Jericho walks out onto the stage backwards and sticks his arms out. He then walks down the ramp and gets into the ring.]

Roberts: “And his opponent with, Carlito.”

[Carlito walks down the ramp and gets ring into the ring with his apple in hand.]

The match started off with the two of them locking up. Jericho then whips Carlito across the ring and when he gets back to Chris, Jericho launches him with a huge back body drop. Jericho picks Carlito up and sets him up for suplex but Carlito counters and falls behind Jericho. He then pushes Chris up against the ropes and then rolls him up, 1… and Jericho kicks out.

Both men get up and Jericho runs at Carlito and hits him with a clothesline. Carlito gets up and the two tie up. Jericho then spins to the back of Carlito and floors him with a flash back. Jericho then grabbed the legs of Carlito and he locks in the Walls Of Jericho. Jericho has it in for about fifteen to twenty seconds and then Mr. Kennedy runs down to the ring and jumps up and the ring apron and the ref goes over to try and get him down. While Kennedy has the referee distracted Carlito started to tap out. Jericho then let go of the hold and went over to Kennedy. As Jericho was about to punch Kennedy, Jericho side stepped and Carlito ran into Kennedy and knocked him off the apron. Carlito was looking out of the ring at Kennedy and when he turned around Jericho bounced off the ropes and put Carlito on the mat with a bulldog. Jericho then ran an jumped off the second rope and nailed the Lionsault on Carlito and went for the pin, 1..2..3.

Roberts: “Here is your winner with a time of one minute and thirty two seconds, Y…2…J, Chris Jericho.”

[Before the commercial break we see shots of Cage walking to the ring. Then we see a shot of Booker T walking to the ring and then a shot of Kurt Angle with his wife Karen walking to the ring.]

-Commercial Break-

Roberts: “Making his way into the ring, He is the general manager of Riots, Adam McMichaels.”

[McMichaels walks right down the ramp into the ring and is handed a mic.]

McMichaels: “Alright guys, now I want all three of you in the ring right now.”

Roberts: “Making his way into the ring, he is the instant classic, Christian Cage.”

[Cage walks out on the ramp and taunts to the crowd before walking down the ramp and getting in the ring.]

Roberts: “Making his way into the ring with his wife Karen, he is the only Olympic gold medalist in professional wrestling, Kurt Angle.”

[The Angles walk out on the ramp and then Kurt poses as his pyro goes off. The two of them then get into the ring.]

Roberts: “Making his way into the ring, he is the SWA Champions, Booker T.”

[Booker walks out on the stage and taunts as his pyro goes off. He then walks down the ramp and into the ring as McMichaels begins to talk.]

McMichaels: “Now three weeks ago Booker T won a battle royal to face Kurt for the title. During that match Cage came out and screwed Angle out o his title. Last week in the main event match after words, Angle attack Cage. Now since the three of you have been fighting and the title on Booker’s shoulder has been in the middle of all of this, at WarZone, it will be a triple threat match for the title.”

[We the hear a huge pop from the crowd as they cheer for the announcement of that match.]

McMichaels: “And the three of you will also help determine the beat the clock times. Tonight in the main event Kurt angle ill face off against Mr. Kennedy. Next week you Booker, will face Randy Orton and in two weeks Cage you will face Batista. If ay of you interfere in any of those matches you will be out of the match. Even you Booker T, you will be stripped of that title. Got it, good!”

[McMichaels then dropped the mic and walked out of the ring up the ramp and back to his office as we went to commercial.]

-Commercial Break-

#1 Contenders Match for the SWA Tag Titles
MNM Vs. Team 3D
Roberts: “Making their way into the ring with Melina, Mercury and Nitro, M..N..M”

[MNM walks down their rep carpet and gets into the ring.]

Roberts: “And their opponents, Brother Ray and Brother D-von, Team 3D.”

Nitro and D-von started the match off. D-von kicked Nitro in the gut and punched him right in the head. D-von went to slam Nitro’s face into the turnbuckle and Nitro reversed it and slammed D-von into it instead. Nitro whipped D-von into the corner and Nitro ran at him. D-von side stepped Nitro and Nitro went shoulder first into the turnbuckle. D-von grabbed Nitro and slammed hit to the mat with a scoop slam. D-von whipped Nitro off the ropes and when he got to the side where Brother Ray was, Ray pulled down the top rope and Nitro went over the top rope to the floor below. The referee was distracted by Mercury and Brother Ray grabbed Nitro and slammed his head on the announce table. Brother Ray then rolled Nitro back in the ring before the referee noticed. For some reason Brother Ray then grabbed a table and pulled it out from under the ring. In the Ring Brother D-von ad Nitro in the corner and punched him in the head twice. Brother Ray slid the table into the ring ad then got back on the ring apron. D-von pulled Nitro over to his corner and tagged in Ray. D-von then lifted up the arm of Nitro and Brother Ray kicked him in the gut. The two then whipped Nitro across the ring and when he got back to then the slammed him to the mat with a double flapjack. Mercury and Melina were trying to cheer Nitro on as Brother Ray grabbed him and punched him in the head. Ray then kicked him in the gut and lifted him to his feet. Brother Ray then whipped Nitro off the ropes and launched him a good seven to eight feet in the air with a back body drop. D-von was tagged back in and stood up Nitro. Nitro was then back on the match with a scoop slam. D-von got on the second rope and tried to hit Nitro with a flying head butt, but Nitro moved out of the way and D-von crashed on the mat. D-von tagged Brother Ray back in the he grabbed the leg of Nitro. Nitro got up and kicked Ray away and he tagged Mercury in. Brother Ray got on and Mercury ran and knocked him down with a clothesline. D-von ran in and was also floor with a clothesline from Mercury. Mercury the bounced of the ropes and slammed Brother Ray to the mat with a swinging neckbreaker. Mercury went to whip Brother Ray and he reversed it and clotheslined him to the mat. Nitro finally got his composure and he pulled the table out of the ring and set it up at ring side.

-Commercial Break-

[We come back with Brother Ray and Mercury in the ring]

Brother Ray then scoop slammed Mercury. Nitro was trying to get into the ring and the referee was trying to hold him back. Then all of a sudden Sabu ran down to the ring and pulled d-von off the side of the ring and hit him in the head with a steel chair. With the ref still distracted by Nitro Sabu got in the ring and nailed Brother Ray in the head with the chair. He then jumped out of the ring and ran into the crowd so the referee never saw him. Mercury got on top of brother Ray and Nitro alerted the referee. 1..2..3. D-von tried to break up the count, but failed as he to late.

Roberts: “Here are your winners and the new number one contenders for the SWA Tag Team Championships, Mercury and Nitro, M…N…M."

[MNM get out of the ring and walk up the ramp as Team 3D are in the ring pissed off at Sabu.]

[We then see Adam McMichaels in his office with CM Punk and Raven and five security guards between the two.]

McMichaels: “Now the reason I asked you both here is because there is some tension between the two of you and it needs to be settled. Now the two of you have fought in the USA on more then one occasion and you to even fought each other in England. Well at WarZone the two of you will face off in a house of fun cage match.”

Raven: “Sounds good to me, that way I can kicks his punk ass again.”

CM Punk; “Well Raven, you drunk bastard, that if I don’t get to you first.”

McMichaels: “Punk, that leads me to my next thing. If either of you even touch the other before the match and it is not a sanctioned match made by me, then you will be suspended for 30 days. Now men help Raven and Punk out of my damn office, I have work to do.”

-Commercial Break-

Beat The Clock Match
Mr. Kennedy Vs. Kurt Angle​

Roberts: “Making his way into the ring with his wife Karen, he is the only Olympic gold medalist in professional wrestling, Kurt Angle.”

[Kurt Angle walks out on the stage with Karen and he sticks his hands up and his pyro goes off. They then walk down the ramp and get into the ring. Kurt then asks for a mic.]

Kurt Angle: “You know, there are two men here on riots that I think have a lot of potential. These to re phenomenal athletes and have both thrived n amateur wrestling. The two will be tag team champions soon because they are an outstanding tag team. Let me introduce to you Team Angle, Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin.”

[Kurt’s music plays as wee see Haas and Benjamin walk out on the stage wearing the same costume as Kurt. The two turn around and on the back of their costume it says ‘Team Angle’.]

Cellers: "Wow, this great tag team has aligned themselves with Kurt Angle."

Reed: "Oh my god, this is such a shocker."

[The two walk down the ramp and get into the ring. They extend their hands t shot with Kurt, as Kurt grabs then and gives them both a hug. Haas then grabs the mic.]

Charlie Haas: “Kurt, we are so great full that one of, no, the best wrestler in history has taken us under his wing. We are going to learn so much from you and truly appreciate it.”

Shelton Benjamin: “Yes, and after you make Kennedy tap out tonight, Haas and I are going to take you are your lovely wife out for a celebratory team angle dinner.”

Angle: “I think this is going to be the start of…”

[Kurt was cut off by Mr. Kennedy’s music. Karen, Haas and Benjamin get out of the ring and stand at ringside. Kennedy walked down the ramp and stopped Justin Roberts before he could get a word in. Kennedy then looked up and lifted his arm as the microphone cane down and he grabbed it.]

Mr. Kennedy: “Ladies and gentlemen, I weighing in tonight and two hundred and forty-four pounds, I hail from Green Bay Wiscoooooonsinnnnnnnnn, MRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. Keneddyyyyyy.”

[Kennedy then gets on the second ropes with mic in hand.”

Kennedy: “Keennnnneeeeeddyyyyyyyyyyyy”

The match started off with the two of them tying up. Kurt then slams Kennedy with a hip toss and hold on to his arm applying pressure. Kurt finally lets go of the arm and stands Kennedy up. Angle then hits Kennedy with a uppercut and he stumbles a bit. Kurt then hit Kennedy with another uppercut and he stumbles some more and bounces off the ropes. Kurt then hits him with a third uppercut and Kennedy falls to the mat. Kennedy get up with help from the ropes and Kurt grabs him from behind and takes him down slamming him on his gut and face. Kurt the shifts to the head of Kennedy and puts him in a headlock but Kennedy was to close to the ropes and Kurt had to let go when Kennedy got his foot on the bottom rope. The two were about to tie up and Kennedy punched Kurt in the head. He then kicked Kurt in the gut ad Kurt fell to on knee. He then clubbed Kurt on the back and Kurt rolled out of the ring and Haas and Benjamin held Kurt up and get his composure back. Kennedy rolled out of the ring and grabbed Kurt. He swung his leg to ward off Haas and Benjamin and he slammed Kurt’s face into the steel ring step as the referee was at a count of two. Kennedy did not let go of Kurt and slammed him into the tells a second time and he let go of Kurt with angle lying the on the steps. Kennedy slid into the ring to break the count at 5 and he slid right back out. He then grabbed Kurt and slid him back into the ring. He attempted to whip Angle and Kurt reversed it and whipped Kennedy off the ropes. When Kennedy got back to Kurt though, Kennedy grabbed angle’s head and dropped him to the mat with a DDT. Kennedy rolled Angle over and went for the pin, 1..2.., and Angle kicked out.

Kennedy then put Angle in a sleeper hold and held him down on the mat. Angle slowly got to hi feet and hit Kennedy in the gut few times with his elbow o make Kennedy break the sleeper hold. He then shifts to the back of Kennedy and takes him down and grabbed the ankle of Kennedy. Mr. Kennedy rolls on his back and shoved Kurt off of him with his other leg making Angle release the hold. The two go to their feet and Kennedy was whipped across the ring. Angle went to hit him and elbow and Kennedy ducked and bounced off the other side of the ring. When Kennedy got back to Angle, Kurt jumped up ad nailed him with a thou thez press and punched the hell out of Kennedy. Kennedy got up and was taken right back down with a clothesline from Kurt Angle. Kennedy got up and Angle whipped him into the corner. Angle then lifted Kennedy up and sat him on the top rope. Angle then the chopped him twice and the punched him once. He chopped him two more times and punched him again. Kennedy started to slip off the ropes and Angle punched him right in the head as the referee pulled Angle back. The referee could not hold Angle back and he chopped Kennedy three more times and he sat up on the top rope motionless. Kurt pouched him a couple more time in the head and he then chopped Kennedy so hard that he fell off the top rope and crashed the floor below at ring side. Angle went after Kennedy outside the ring and he whipped into the turnbuckle and Kennedy fell to the floor. Angle rolled Kennedy back into the ring and got into the ring as well. Angle picked Kennedy up and whipped him so hard into the corner and it knocked him down. Haas, Benjamin and Karen all started to clap and cheer for Kurt as Angle waited for Kennedy to get up. Kennedy slowly got to his feet and Angle slammed him to the mat with a devastating Angle Slam. With Kennedy down Angle pulled down his straps and applied the Ancklelock on Mr. Kennedy. Angle had Kennedy in the middle of the ring riving in pain. Finally after have the submission applied for a good minute or so Kennedy tapped out and the referee made Angle let go of the hold. The referee helped Kennedy out of the ring as team angle and Karen got into the ring and Kurt was handed mic.

Kurt: “Booker, Cage, what you just saw me do in the ring right now was just a portion of what I would do to either of you to regain my SWA Championship. With my wife Karen, and Team Angle at my side, there is nothing you guys can do to stop me. Now lets go have that dinner Shelton promised.”

[All four of them got out of the ring and walked up the ramp. When the got up to the top of the ramp on the stage they all turned around with Kurt and Karen in the middle and Benjamin next to Kurt and Haas net to Karen the all raised each other hands in victory.]

Cellers: “I can’t believe that Haas and Benjamin have aligned themselves with Angle. This is going to be something to keep an eye on leading up to WarZone.”

Reed; “Yes it is Cellers. Don’t miss Riots next week when we see Randy Orton take on the SWA Champion Booker T in Orton’s beat the clock match. As of right now Jericho is enters the gauntlet last with a time of one minute and thirty-two second and Kennedy right now I slated to go in firs with this lost he just suffered by the hand of Kurt Angle. See you all next week.”

[We then see Team Angle walk out of the arena area ad to the backstage as the screen goes black and Riots goes off the air.]

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
BM Angle vs Kennedy

WM N/a

BP McMchaels announcing the triple threat.

WP N/A

AC Great show and looking forward to next week. Wonder who will enter first and who will win the title at the PPV

MRC

Reaction score
BM: Angle/Kennedy
WM: N/A
BA: McMichaels annouces Triple Threat Match
WA: N/A

AC: Good Show.....cant wait till next week and the PPV

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: definitely the main event one!

Best Promo: McMichael's announcement

Additional Feedback: The triple threat match will be a hell of a match! Now, I can't wait for it! I hope Angle will retain!

Weebo

Reaction score
SWA Press Release
Big new to come regarding time off

Weebo

Reaction score
SWA Press Release
Holiday Off Time

Both general managers Andrew Walker and Adam McMichaels are gone scouting talent over seas. As of right now they are just looking at new stars for the SWA but you never know if they will get someone to sign with them and go to either Anarchy or Riots. Now Adam McMichaels will be back next week and we will have Friday Night Riots next Friday night, but it is still undecided when Andrew Walker will be back because he wants to look at one certain star that is on high demanded right now. Since both GMs are not around right now they only saw it fit that they give all their superstars some time off for the holidays and because they could not find suitable replacements. SWA wishes all our fans a happy holiday and a safe new years and we will see you next year.

JHar888

Reaction score
Why I see maybe some Vladimir Koslovs or some Minoru Tanakas may be coming to SWA. (lol) Hopefully Riots, the B-brand can get some new blood in there. I'll check it out soon!

Weebo

Reaction score
f477b6c299.png

[The show starts with Adam McMichaels in his office on the phone.]

Adam McMichaels: “Yeah, you almost here. Well I’m on my way to the ring right now. Be there asap.”

[The Riots video package plays and then as the music continued it shows the fans in the stands.]

Justin Roberts: “Making his way into the ring, the general manager of Riots, Adam McMichaels.”

[McMichaels walks down the ramp with a briefcase in hand and gets into the ring and is handed a mic.]

McMichaels: “Now I bet you all want to know why I have this briefcase. Well there is something in here that could change up and add some more excitement to Riots.”

[His cell phone goes off and he answers hit. He puts the mic down and we cannot hear what he says. He then grabs the mic again.]

McMichaels: “Alright now you all know that I was gone last week scouting talent and I found someone. This man will be fighting in a match at WarZone and a pretty big one to boot. Now let introduce to you all the way from Detroit Michigan, they call him the man beast.”

[We then see Rhino walk out on the stage and he sticks his arms up and his pyro goes off. He walks to the ramp and gets in the ring. He walks over and shakes the hand or Adam McMichaels.]

Mark Cellers: “Oh my god, McMichaels has sign Rhino to Riots. What a big move.”

Jake Reed: “Yeah Rhino is big, but the hell is in that briefcase?”

Roberts: “I am glad to introduce to you all, the news superstar to Riots, The Man Beast, Rhino.”

[McMichaels hands Rhino the mic.]

Rhino: “Adam I am glad to be here on Riots. Yes for all of you that remember, I was on Anarchy but released not to long ago with few other stars. And after talking with Adam McMichaels and hearing about his next venture for Riots, I knew this was the place where I had to be. Thank you Adam.”

McMichaels: “Now with Rhino here I can unveil the contents I have in this briefcase.”

[McMichaels put the case down on the mat and opened it up. He then pulled out a championship belt.]

McMichaels: “This right here is the latest edition to Riots, well besides you Rhino. Rhino will be fighting for this at WarZone. It is the SWA Hardcore Championship. This title will stay vacant till WarZone when Rhino will face the monster Abyss for this title in a hardcore match. Once that match is over this title is pretty much up for grabs. It something called the twenty-four seven rule. The champ must defend this title twenty four hours a day, seven days a week and three hundred and sixty-five days a year. Anyone can attack you anywhere and attempt to take your title as long as there is a referee present to count the fall. Rhino good luck, Abyss good luck.”

[McMichaels put the title back in the case and walked backstage as we went to commercial break]

-Commercial Break-

Beat The Clock Challenge
Big Show Vs. Bobby Lashley​

Roberts: “This match is a beat the clock match to help determine the order of the number one contenders gauntlet at WarZone. Making his way into the ring first, the five hundred pound, The Big Show.”

[Big walked down the ramp and got into the ring. He walked to one side of the ring and lifted his arm up in the air.]

Roberts: “And his opponent, he is the real deal, Bobby Lashley.”

[Lashley walked out on the stage and cross his arms and as he shot them out to the sides his pyro went off. He then walked down the ramp, got in the ring and onto the second ropes. He then crossed his arms again and the stuck them out to the sides.]

The match started out with Big Show kicking Lashley in the gut and shoving him into the corner. Show went to punch and Lashley moved out of the way. He then kicked Show in the gut a couple times. Lashley then went to whip The Big Show into the opposite corner and Big Show reversed it. He sent Lashley into the corner and ran at him full force with a clothesline. Lashley walked out of the corner and Big Show kicked him in the head sending to the mat. Show tried to end this as fast as he could and he grabbed Lashley, and gave him a Show Stopper and then went for the pin, 1…2.. and Lashley kicked out.

Big Show could not believe it. Lashley gets up to his knees ad Big Show chops him and then Lashley get up and again and is sent right back down with another boot the face. Lashley Pulled himself up with the ropes and Big Show grabbed him. Big Show went for an over head chop but Bobby blocked it and Lashley backed him into the corner. Lashley ran over to the corner opposite of Big Show. He then ran and The Big Show and nailed him with a huge clothesline. Big Show stumbled out of the corner and with all his strength Lashley suplexed The Big Show to the mat. Lashley then went for the pin, 1.., but Big Show kicked out at 1.

Both men got up and the tied up. Big Show then backed Lashley against the ropes and he then slapped Lashley so hard in the chest he fell to the mat. Big Show then lifted Lashley to his feet and Big Show whipped Lashley off the ropes and when Lashley got back to Big Show he speared him. Lashley went for the pin, 1…2.. and The Big Show kicked out with so much power he tossed Bobby Lashley right of off him.

Both men got to their feet and Lashley back The Bog Show into the corner. Lashley then rammed his shoulder into the gut of The Big Show. E pulled Big Show out of the corner and was knocked down but how with a clothesline. Big Show picked Bobby up and whipped him off the ropes and when Lashley got back to him he was kicked in the fact with a big boot. Big Show then picked Lashley up off the mat. He then lifted him up n the center of the ring for a Show Stopper. Show held Lashley up and walked to the side of the ring. Then he chokeslamed Lashley from seven feet above the ring to floor below. Lashley hit the floor and looked as if he was broke in half. The referee started his count. He got to five and Lashley still had not moved. He got to ten and Lashley was still motionless.

Roberts: “Here is your winner with a time of four minutes, The Big Show.”

[Officials and EMTs came down to the ring and slowly put Lashley on stretcher. He had still not moved.]

-Commercial break-

[We then see Jake Reed and Mark Cellers]

Cellers: ”Bobby Lashley has just been taken to a local hospital when and if anymore information comes to us tonight we will let you now as soon as possible.”

Reed: “I just hope Bobby is alright cause that was suck an long fall ad after he fell we did not see him move.”

Cellers: “Well WarZone is only two weeks away and for the first time we will crown a SWA hardcore Champion.”

Reed: “It will be the man beast Rhino taking on the monster Abyss. Plus in a house of fun cage match is will be Raven versus CM Punk.”

Cellers: “Then we will see a 5 man gauntlet with Batista, The Big Show, Chris Jericho Mr. Kennedy and Randy Orton. The winner of the match will go onto WrestleSlam and face the SWA champion for the title?”

Reed: “And in our main event it will be a triple threat, elimination, sadistic rules match for the SWA championship. Will Booker T walk out with his title or will it be the former champ Kurt Angle. Or even the man that calls himself the champ Christian Cage.”

Cellers: “So join us January 13, 2008 live on pay-per-view for WarZone from the 1st Mariner Arena1st Mariner Arena in Baltimore, Maryland.”

[We then see Raven sitting in the middle of a staircase.]

Raven: “Punk, McMichaels said that I could not touch you until WarZone. That still will not atop this man though.”

Cellers: “What is Raven talking about?”

Raven: “Punk if you are watching right now then turn around. If you are not well ten quote the raven, nevermore.”

[The screen went black as we went to commercial.]

-Commercial Break-

Cellers: “This is what Raven was talking about. Take a look at went down during the break.”

[We then see official going into the locker room of CM Punk to see him getting beat down by the monster Abyss. Officials and referees tried to pull Abyss off o Punk but Abyss just swatted them away. We then saw Abyss opponent for WarZone Rhino, run in with a steel chair and nail him on the back two times with the chair. Abyss fell to one knee and then got up and turned to Rhino. With no fear in his eyes Rhino took that chair and slammed it right dead center on the head of Abyss. Abyss fell to one knee but was not down. Rhino then hit him again in the head with the chair and he fell to both knees. At this point Abyss had been busted open by the chair shots but he was not down and out. As Abyss slowly started to get u Rhino looked as if he was going to walked out of the room but he then turned around, ran and Abyss an gored him so hard it took Abyss off his feet and right on top of a wooden bench. Rhino then went over to look at Punk while Abyss was knocked out and bloodied just a foot or two away.]

Reed: “We are being told that Punk did not et hurt during that attack by Abyss set up by Raven.”

Cellers “Wait m sources are telling me something in me headset right now. Give me a quick second.”

[We wait a quick second.]

Cellers: “Alright, I have just been told that next week here on Riots just 3 days before WarZone we will see in our main event, Rhino and CM Punk will team again Raven and Abyss in a hardcore tag team match.”

Reed: “Wow, can’t wait to see that. But now on to other business. It is time for our tag team titles match. Last week it was Team 3D versus MNM in a number one contenders match and it looked as if Team 3D was going to win the match when Sabu came down and screwed Team 3D out of the match giving MNM the win and the title match.”

SWA Tag Team Titles Match
RVD & Sabu © Vs. MNM​

Roberts: “This is for the SWA Tag Team Championship. First the challengers, making their way into the ring with Melina, Mercury and Nitro, M..N..M”

[MNM walks down their rep carpet and gets into the ring.]

Roberts: “And their opponents, they are the SWA Tag Team Champion, The human highlight reel RVD and the homicidal, genocidal, suicidal Sabu.”

[The two walk out on the stage and as Sabu points to the heavens RVD does his thumbs up and points to himself three times. The then run down the ramp and slide into the ring.]

RVD and Nitro started the match. RVD whipped Joey into the corner. Rob ran at him and launched him out of the corner with a monkey flip. RVD then jumped up on the top ropes bounces of and nailed Johnny with a moonsault and went for the pin, 1..2 and Nitro kicked out.

Both men stood up and Nitro tagged in Mercury. RVD went to kick him but Mercury ducked. Then from behind RVD swept the legs right out from under Joey Mercury. RVD then walked over and tagged in Sabu. Sabu got into the ring picked Mercury up. He whipped Mercury off the ropes and when he got back to Sabu, Sabu dropkicked him in the knee and he fell back down on the mat. Sabu then started to stomp on Mercury. He stomped on his head twice his chest one and then went for that knee. He stomped on it about three times and Mercury tried to scoot over to Nitro but Sabu pulled him back into the middle of the ring and stomped on his knee three or four more times. Sabu then looked up and pointed to the heavens. Mercury started to slowly get up using the ropes and as he was at the second rope Sabu punched right n the head with a hard right hand. Joey pulled himself all the way up and was punched again with another ring hand by Sabu. Sabu then grabbed Joey and gave him a snapmare but made sure he was sitting up. He then ran, jumped and bounced off the second rope back and Mercury and nailed him in the head with the side of his leg. Sabu then went for the pin, 1..2.. and Nitro ran in and broke up the pin. RVD then rand in and started to punch Nitro. RVD then whipped Nitro of the ropes and then nailed him with a spinning wheel kick and Nitro fell to the mat and rolled out of the ring.

Sabu then put Mercury in a head lock sleeper. He had it applied for about a minute when Mercury started to slow stand with Sabu still applying the hold. Mercury got all the way up and punched Sabu twice and then shoved him off of him and Sabu bounced off the ropes. Joey was going to try and hit him with a clothesline and Sabu slid under the legs of Mercury. Sabu got to is feet behind Mercury and kicked him in the back of the leg in the knee area and Mercury fell on all fours and Sabu then kicked him in the head. He drug him over to his corner and tagged in RVD. RVD grabbed Joey and hit him twice in the head with some elbows. He then back him in the corner and hit him with another elbow. The all of a sudden Team 3D ran down the ramp each with a kendo stick. Devon ran into the ring and hit RVD in the back of the head with the kendo sick and Brother Raw nailed Sabu in the back and then pulled him off the ring apron right to the floor. Nitro jumped off the apron and pulled Mercury out of the ring. Ray slid Sabu back into the ring as RVD got up and was nailed right square ion his head with a kendo stick Ray got into the ring and nailed Sabu twice with the kendo stick across the ring. Devon then picked RVD up and whipped him cross the ring and then when RVD got back to him he picked him up and the dropped him with a 3D. Brother Ray then rolled him out of the ring and then shoved Devon and told him to get the tables. Brother Devon got out of the ring and pulled out a table from under the ring. He slid it in and Brother Ray set it up. Devon then whipped Sabu of the ropes and they sent Sabu crashing through the table with a 3D.

-Commercial Break-

Cellers: “Welcome back and if you are just joining us it was the tag champs against MNM with the titles on the line and the tag champs were in control. Then Team 3D came down and attacked the tag team champs with Kendo sticks. Then gave RVD a 3D and Sabu a 3D through a table. Randy Rivers has caught up with Team 3D backstage.”

[Backstage]

Randy Rivers: “Brother Ray, Brother Devon…”

Brother Ray: “Hey Randy, we are not Brother Ray and Brother Devon. I don’t know why people keep calling us that. I am Bubba Ray and this is my brother D-von and we are the Dudley Boys. As for Sabu and RVD they deserved what they just got.”

Rivers: “What do you mean by that?”

Bubba Ray: “If you don’t recall, last week when we were about to beat Nitro and Mercury when Sabu came in a screwed us out of the match.”

D-von: “So we came down and took business into our own hand. Oh testify my brother. Test…i..fy.”

[The Dudley Boys then walked off.]

Cellers: “Well it is time for our main event tonight.”

Reed; “It will be the SWA Champ Booker T versus Randy Orton in Orton’s beat the clock match.”

Beat The Clock Challenge
Randy Orton Vs. Booker T​

Roberts: “This match is a beat the clock match to help determine the order of the number one contenders gauntlet at WarZone. Making his way into the ring first, he is the legend killer, Randy Orton.”

[Orton walked out on the stage a stuck his arms out as his pyro went off. He then walked down the ramp and got into the ring. Orton got n the second ropes and stuck his arms out again looking pout into the crowd.]

Roberts: “And his opponent, he is the SWA Champion, Booker T.”

[Booker walked out onto the stage and the pyro went off. He then walked down the ramp and got into the ring.]

The two tied up and Orton back Booker into the corner and Orton continued shoving him. The referee pulled Orton off Booker. Orton then hit Booker in the gut with an elbow. Orton then punched Booker in the head and the whipped him to the opposite turnbuckle. Orton went t run and Booker and hit him with a clothesline but Booker T moved out of the way and Orton stopped himself before he ran into the turnbuckle. Orton turned around and Booker kneed Orton in the gut. Orton fell to one knee and Booker clubbed a couple time on the back. Booker stood him up and chopped him hard and Orton fell into the corner. Booker went to punch Orton and he blocked it. Orton the kicked Booker in the gut and Punched him on the head. Orton got off the ropes and went to whip Booker but Booker reversed it. Booker bent over and was kicked by Orton. Orton then bounced off the ropes and when he got back to Booker, Booker T kicked him in the head with an outside crescent kick. Orton fell to the mat and rolled out of the ring. Booker then started to yell and him to get back into the ring. Booker slid out of the ring and kicked Orton in the gut. He then grabbed Randy and rolled him into the ring. Both men got back into the ring and Booker kicked Orton in the gut and went for the Axe kick but Orton reversed it and went for an RKO but Booker reversed it and got Randy in a back slide, 1..2.. and Orton kicked out.

Orton got up quick and grabbed Booker. He grabbed and rammed him shoulder first into the turnbuckle. Booker fell to the mat and tried to roll out of the ring but Orton caught him before he got off the apron. Orton grabbed Booker and set him up on the top. Orton the stood on the second rope and punched Booker T four times in the head. He then grabbed Booker head with his right arm and stuck his other arm out. He then leaped and drilled Booker T to the mat with and RKO from the top rope. Orton th quickly jumped on Booker T and went fro the pin, 1…2...3.

Roberts: “Here is your winner with a time of two minutes and fifteen seconds, The legend killer, Randy Orton.”

Cellers: “Well right now Chris Jericho is still in the lead for the beat the clock challenge with a time of one minute ad thirty-two seconds.”

Reed: “And now Orton is in second with two minutes and fifteen seconds.”

Cellers: “The Big Show is in third with a time of four minutes and Mr. Kennedy is in last with no time since he was defeated by Kurt Angle last week.”

Reed: “Well next week it will be Cage versus Batista in Batista’s beat the clock match and in the main event it will be CM Punk and Rhino teaming against Raven and Abyss in a hardcore tag team match.”

Cellers: “See you all next week.”

[We see Orton celebrating taunting the crowd from the second ropes and we go off the air.]

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: RVD and Sabu vs. MNM

Best Promo: opening one as McMichaels introduced Rhino!

Additional Promo: Another great show! Good to see Rhino at the Riots.. looks like his match against Abyss would be sweet! Good to see that there will be a Hardcore side in the show!

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
BM Tag team titles

WM: none to be found

BP Opener

WP N/A

AC really looking forward to your nwext show. Continue the great work

JHar888

Reaction score
Short show, still pretty good.

Best Match - Beat the Clock Challenge Matches

Worst Match - MNM vs. RVD and Sabu

Best Promo - Opener w/ Rhino

Worst Promo - N/A

Addition Feedback/Comments - Great how, oved the opener with Rhino, but I was hoping that the talent scout could bring in some Japanese wrestlers, but instead, it was Rhino...a pretty big shocker. All the matches were good, but maybe should've been a little longer. Keep up the good work man.

Status
Not open for further replies.