• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Great One

Thats because Drowning Pool and Papa Roach pretty much suck ass. But some of you are making some very Blue statements. "There are no feuds" yeah Benoit/MVP. There is no feud there. DD vs. LK, no feud there. There is even a feud with the women and there isnt even a friggin title!
I usually don't mind them but the Papa Roach song on RAW is Blue. Usually in a half decent feud more than ONE of the fucking sides cuts a promo, not MVP cutting every promo then Benoit come out "lets fight now" or whatever the fuck he said. I'll give Deuce and Domino credit for cutting a decent promo, but when's the last time you saw LK cut one? Exactly. SD hardly has anyone who can carry a feud and cut a promo with decent mic skills, that's why it sucks.

Needs More Cowbell

Reaction score
Edge is on SD! now, so, you happy?

I personally enjoy the "lets fight now" feuds, its wrestling at its very basic. 2 guys who just want to beat the crap out of each other go out and do so. No silly skits or whatever, just good wrestling and thats all i need.

But its all just a matter of opinion. Whatever floats your boat is fine. SD! does for me and i guess it doesn't for others.

phantomgerald

^^^isn't that a spoiler? if it is you will be warned so i suggest u edit it

C4

Teddy Long looks Stupid on Television why did they make him Gm on-screen? And Wwe Smackdown! is going in the good Direction, Wwe Smackdown! as Lions3 said has no purpose only the matches and the show,
For instance, the Undertaker and Batista feud, isn't it going good? The JBL heel Commentary, Boogeyman's funny things and Finlay's Hard Shots, now tell me what else do you want from a show?
Extreme ass-kicking table jumping and chair shooting? ECW is there.
Storylines and Sexual Content with Wrestling? RAW is there.
Pure Wrestling and Some Storylines? Smackdown! is there.

So yeah, Smackdown! is good if you get yourself into it, if you can't then the Good old ECW and RAW are there to fill up the needs of people like you!
Good luck watching RAW and ECW or Adjusting with Smackdown!

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
SYFY IS #1 IN CABLE PRIMETIME WITH WWE’S SUPERSMACKDOWN LIVE ON AUGUST 30

SPECIAL LIVE TUESDAY BROADCAST TOPS FOX AND CW DRAWING MORE THAN 3 MILLION TOTAL VIEWERS

NEW YORK – August 31, 2011 – Syfy’s first ever WWE Smackdown live special, SuperSmackdown Live, pinned 3.3 million total viewers last night, Tuesday, August 30 from 8-10PM/ET. The program leg locked 1.45 million Adults 18-49 and 1.3 million Adults 25-54. The performance put Syfy in the #1 spot in Cable Primetime for the night ahead of the #2 cable finisher by 45% in Adults 18-49 and 29% in Adults 25-54. Syfy also topped both FOX and the CW from 8PM to 10PM ET/PT in Adults 18-49 and 25-54.

Other ratings highlights:

SuperSmackdown Live was Syfy’s highest WWE Smackdown performer ever among Adults 18-49 and the highest performance in Adults 25-54 since April 2011.

SuperSmackdown Live on Syfy was the #2 cable telecast of the day in Adults 25-54 and the #3 Primetime cable telecast in Adults 18-49.

SuperSmackdown Live topped the last live airing of WWE Smackdown – the October 1, 2010 premiere on Syfy – by +47% in Adults 18-49 and +21% in Adults 25-54.

SuperSmackdown Live was the #1 Primetime telecast in Cable for the night with male viewers overall and with Men 18-49 and 25-54.

Originating from the INTRUST Bank Arena in Wichita, Kansas, the Tuesday night special featured WWE’s biggest Superstars and Divas, including World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton®, Christian®, Sheamus™, Mark Henry®, Sin Cara™, Cody Rhodes™, Wade Barrett™, Daniel Bryan™, Brodus Clay™, Natalya™ and Alicia Fox™.

The special will re-air in SmackDown’s regular time slot on Friday, September 2 from 8-10PM (ET/PT).

WWE Smackdown is averaging 3.2 million total viewers for 2011 to date on Syfy.

That was from SyFy's site. I hope they move it to Tuesdays or at least back to Thursdays, fuck impact

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Whatever day they are on it would just be great for them to go live every week or at the very least to start off every other week. Tape it one week live the other or something like that. Would prefer them on Tuesday.

Onyx

Reaction score
I agree with PHX. I would honestly prefer SmackDown live as well. I like SmackDown better whenever they have live specials like they had Tuesday.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
The show was extremely hit and miss but its good to see them get a number they're happy with. As far as experiments goes, i'd like to see them do more experiments on Tuesdays with just the current SD roster, 1 week have it live and then the other taped. That way depending on the numbers, we should be able to get an idea of what the issues are, whether its a case of the show being taped, the show been on Fridays, a lack of starpower or a combination of the three 3.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I was getting used to watching Superstars, Impact and SmackDown! back to back to back(I usually download them) as I get incredibly wasted so I don't want them to move to Tuesday full-time. They weren't even that well prepared for it this week, so I don't know how you can prefer a live SmackDown! especially if you support that botch monkey Sin Cara.

jamie

Reaction score
I dont know if id like it to move full time when you think on a ppv week you'll have 3 hours sunday 2 mon and 2 tues, how many people would watch all of that three days running