summer transfer window thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

louissiscool

The Artiste
Reaction score
I hope both of those things happen good players arriving at the emirates and spurs main man on his way out it would pretty much guarentee us fourth.

Bruiser

Jobber
Reaction score
bale looks like he's off to madrid for 93 mil euros plus plus coentrao according to rumours make sense after spurs spending spree and benzema and di maria are apparently in talks with arsenal to help fund the deal thoughts?

52084825f8159ae99e4100b5811c8094.gif

louissiscool

The Artiste
Reaction score
Don't you know Arsne has spent all of his money on hookers?

Proof:
ece48cdc2c1d59a5606aad2e5cbde029._.jpg

Also Bale can go,coz then we'll have Willian,Lamela and Conetrao.

None of those players are going to be as good for you as bale either otherwise don't you think real madrid would want them? sorry mate looks like 5th place for you again this year...when was the last time spurs finished above arsenal oh thats right 1995 18 long years ago, when was the last time spurs won the premier league oh thats right never.

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Why would you need Contrao? Danny Rose is a great LB. Willian is decent but no where near Bale, same goes for Lamela.

Agreed with all points except Lamela, he is absolute quality.

McLovin1

The Artiste
Reaction score
Let's not overrate him. How often do you watch him play for Roma? He's good on his day and if he settles in he'll be great, but he won't be close to a replacement for Bale.

i reglurarly watch both Bale and Lamela and imo if one of them is overrated it's certainly not Lamela lol.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
i reglurarly watch both Bale and Lamela and imo if one of them is overrated it's certainly not Lamela lol.

Not sure how the best player in the best league last season is overrated at all. The price tag maybe, but as a player he certainly isn't. He is one of the best. I can't see how anyone can rate Lamela as high as you two are.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Bale to be official tomorrow. No marca. No sources, I feel it.
Today, Raul comes back.
Tomorrow, Bale's deal is confirmed.
Next week, bale is presented
A couple of days later, Ronaldo signs a contract.

Call me mark. Is just a feeling

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Or that you've read reports lol. Bale's move to Madrid is "imminent". Raul's testimonial thing is today, and because of that, Madrid wouldn't want to announce it until tomorrow as they fear overshadowing Raul's return. And as I've said before, Ronaldo signing a contract doesn't really mean much. I don't think he's leaving, but it's interesting that odds have been slashed to 3/1 for a Ronaldo return to United.

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
a little twist in the tale for you chelsea are now after willian according to sky like they need more midfielders lol

louissiscool

The Artiste
Reaction score
a little twist in the tale for you chelsea are now after willian according to sky like they need more midfielders lol

I read that on bbc i think it is just to piss off spurs for some reason.

mh0707

The Artiste
Reaction score
Willian on a medical at Chelsea now