summer transfer window thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
a bit early but thought i may as well make it as theres some interesting rumours going around

So far ive heard

Lewindowski to man utd or b munich
Falcao to as monaco
Neymar to barcelona
Fellani and baines to man utd
Rooney to madrid or psg
Ronaldo to man utd
Rio ferdinand to brazil(can't remember the team mentioned)

Thoughts?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Falcao to monaco? Huh?

A lot seem to be centered around United. I can honestly see a Ronaldo return, and a Rooney + £30 million deal is being spoken about. If that doesn't happen, I can see us bidding for Bale. We need wingers, and we need Rooney replacements if he leaves. Lewandowski has been rumoured for so long, and normally those long-ones tend to be accurate. Not sure why we need him though, as he is not a Rooney replacement and plays a similar role to the best striker in the world (RVP). I don't see him coming. Falcao was rumoured, and Atletico actually released a statement saying we bid or were interested, but I tend to think that's just to have Falcao be the "hot buy" again to increase bids from Chelsea etc. I definitely see Falcao at Chelsea.

Baines to United is - in my opinion - the most realistic. He is one of the best LB's in the world now, and would want CL football towards the prime stages of his career. With his former manager moving to United, it seems destined.

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
falcao is 99% done apparently i hope not i want him in the prem and lol didn't realise ive done mainly man utd there the hot topic of the week tbf though

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Daily Mail. If there is many, you probably couldn't have posted a worse source lmao. But yeah, if it's so he can get rich and then free himself up for a Madrid move then sweet. Surprised that he would want to go to Monaco when he is in the prime of his life though.

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Daily Mail. If there is many, you probably couldn't have posted a worse source lmao. But yeah, if it's so he can get rich and then free himself up for a Madrid move then sweet. Surprised that he would want to go to Monaco when he is in the prime of his life though.

Money talks in football these days And I know lol first one that come up suprised you havn't heard about it lol

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I tend to ignore stories like that from papers like that, because they're normally BS. The more extravagant he story, the more the paper sells. I'm just taking your word that there is many sources saying this. I'm glad in a way, as if we're not going to get him, I don't want any premier league team to have him.

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
there was 119 related article according to google must be something in it lol at least psg have some compitition now in spending power

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Neymar to Madrid for 100M ?
Florentino Pérez has not forgotten about Neymar and now that the player appears to be willing to depart from Brazil, the Real president wants to make a move. Real Madrid has been trying to reach an agreement to sign the Brazilian in the summer for the past two months and the club has two representatives in the South American country in order to strike a deal.
If a deal is struck it would be on the scale of that for Cristiano Ronaldo in the summer of 2009. However, the player's price tag is not a problem and Pérez is prepared to splash out around €100 million to sign Brazil's star player – a fraction of what the player would bring in for the club. The star forward is a publicity machine and would bring his contracts with him to Spain. He currently has 11 advertising deals with big-name companies including the likes of Unilever, Red Bull, Panasonic, Nike and Banco Santander.
Neymar is currently on a salary of €7.2 million a year at Santos and his annual earnings reach €12 million with the inclusion of his endorsements. If he was to sign for Real he would earn a net salary of €10 million a year, on top of 70% for his image rights. This may prove to be decisive in his choice of club and does not deter Pérez, who knows the player would bring in vast amounts of money to the club.
However, the player's situation is complex. His rights are split between Santos – who owns 10% –, Grupo Sonda – 40% – and the player's father – 50%. It seems the player's father may be the deciding factor in the deal.
http://www.marca.com/2013/05/10/en/football/real_madrid/1368221754.html

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Toby Alderweireld to Liverpool for 9M

McLovin1

The Artiste
Reaction score
Falcao is going to Monaco for 60 m and then Monaco will sell him to Madrid for the same price in January 2014 and all of this because he has a clause in his contract that won't let him be directly transferred to madrid
source:it's all over the place :crayo: