summer transfer window thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Slyvan Ebanks Blake apparently coming in on a free, should be an interesting move after picking up 15 in a struggling side last season.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Falcao is going to Monaco for 60 m and then Monaco will sell him to Madrid for the same price in January 2014 and all of this because he has a clause in his contract that won't let him be directly transferred to madrid
source:it's all over the place :crayo:
Falcao will be what, 28/29 when this happens? £60 million for a 29 year old seems a bit much for me.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Yep. Ironically he played great against Barcelona in the semis of the Club world cup I think last year (or the final). He has an incredible international record which must be considered as big games. What other chances has he had at big games? He's in, unfortunately, a weak league, but thrives there and does some unspeakable stuff.

If any league is made for him, it's La Liga, as he's a pansy who hates contact.

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Yep. Ironically he played great against Barcelona in the semis of the Club world cup I think last year (or the final). He has an incredible international record which must be considered as big games. What other chances has he had at big games? He's in, unfortunately, a weak league, but thrives there and does some unspeakable stuff.

If any league is made for him, it's La Liga, as he's a pansy who hates contact.

I thought he was great in the olympics as well if that counts for anything

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Thiago to Madrid? he costs 18 M €

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Manchester City will not be bidding for Isco after all. Although the Málaga playmaker is one of the names on the wishlist Manuel Pellegrini has handed the Citizens hierarchy, the club's Spanish executive double act, Ferrán Soriano and Txiki Begiristain, believe there is no need to strengthen the team in this area.

Last season City utilised the likes of David Silva, Samir Nasri, James Milner, Sergio Agüero and Yaya Touré - all proven performers on the international stage - in the position behind the frontman.

With City pulling out of the chase, Real Madrid seems to be in pole position to snap up last year's Golden Boy winner.

Carvajal already knows he will play for Real Madrid next year. Although the club has still to make it official, the player knows he will be returning to the Bernabéu next season after his successful adventure with Leverkusen. The 21 year old, who came through the club’s youth system, will be the first signing of Madrid’s new project.

Real Madrid made the decision to buy the defender back a few months ago, around the same time it was decided that Mourinho would not continue at the club.

The Portuguese coach, who was very much in favour of the player joining the Bundesliga in the first place, was the main obstacle to his return. Now all that remains is for 'Los Blancos' to honour the buy-back clause of around €8 million, or reach an agreement with the German side, who have already shown interest in other homegrown players such as Jesé and Cheryshev.

After all the rumours pointing to the possible departure of Luis Suárez from Liverpool, and after MARCA revealed the agreement between the player and Real Madrid was a done deal, The Reds have finally spoken up. "Luis Suarez is not for sale. The club remains supportive of Luis and expects him to honour his contract." a Liverpool spokesperson told 'The Guardian'.

The player has already hinted that he intends to leave Anfield this summer and, as he said himself, have "a change of environment". However, Liverpool has other plans for the Uruguayan. The club spokesperson wanted to make it clear that neither the player nor Real Madrid have made contact with them to discuss a possible transfer. "Neither Luis or his representatives have communicated these feelings directly to Liverpool. The club will not be making any further comment at this stage."

Over the last few hours there has been speculation that the Uruguayan striker will make a "transfer request". This is common practice in the Premier League and allows a player to publicly state his desire to move. Something Luis Suárez does not intend to do, so MARCA has been told. In any case, it seems clear that Liverpool is not prepared to let their 26 year old star go just yet and now it's up to Real Madrid to make the next move.

Possibly leaving Barcelona FC on a full basis and already tracked by both Bayern Munich and Manchester City, Spanish international half-back Thiago Alcantara (22), according to rumours reported by El Mundo Deportivo, has become an unexpected target for Real Madrid as well. His ownership is esteemed around 20 million euros.
http://www.transfermarketweb.com/?action=read&idsel=122001

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
He's signed for Middlesbrough :finger:
WHO HAVE WE SIGNED!? JUST GOT UP NOW I'M EXCITED AS FUUUUUUCK!!! :win:

Holy shit have we signed a striker? I'm looking all over the place and I can't find anything about us signing a player, you better not be lying to me! Shit apparently Adomah is coming to Boro, holy shit that would be awesome! SEABS, who have we signed! :((