summer transfer window thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
He's not what they need but he'll improve them if he plays with Carrick. Plus he's always a threat from set plays with that Barnet.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
This is brill.

MANCHESTER UNITED LATEST
Ben Smith - BBC Sport
"Confirmation from Manchester United that three men who reportedly attempted to negotiate a deal to sign Athletic Bilboa midfielder Ander Herrera were not acting on behalf of the Premier League champions and were, for want of another word, imposters.

"Reports in Spain claim three men dressed in black suits and claiming to be United "representatives" spent an hour at the La Liga offices attempting to negotiate a deal. The move collapsed at the 11th hour."

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
So if you man utd don't perform well this year whats the odd on moyes out and fergie back in? lol

Fergie will never come back. The odds of Utd not giving Moyes the sort of backing Ferguson got is definitely higher considering our stature on the stock exchange. Next summer Ronaldo si coming back though.

Absolutely embarrassing transfer window for United though.

McLovin1

The Artiste
Reaction score
Fergie will never come back. The odds of Utd not giving Moyes the sort of backing Ferguson got is definitely higher considering our stature on the stock exchange. Next summer Ronaldo si coming back though.

from what i've heard they signed Felaini for 27.5 mil and Coentrao on loan.

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I'm not getting my hopes up, Becchio was supposed to be done but I guess not.

We signed some guy called Kamara that I've never heard of though.
Yes when i first heard we were getting kamara i thought it was gunna be the one that played for fulham a few years ago lol i hope we get becchio still

louissiscool

The Artiste
Reaction score

I don't think it is impossible he is still part of the club being on the board and moyes wasn't even your first choice fergie actually wanted mourinho even though he said he didn't after moyes got hired.

It is not that bad for you guys you still have a very strong squad any team that sees rooney as number 2 striker clearly has strength in depth you could of done with a new central midfielder but its not the end of the world i think people lose faith a little too quickly sometimes at the start of the season if there is any bad results.

Give it a year and you will probably be back on top again i think everyone knew with mourinho coming back to chelsea they would be the best team this year.

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I don't think it is impossible he is still part of the club being on the board and moyes wasn't even your first choice fergie actually wanted mourinho even though he said he didn't after moyes got hired.

It is not that bad for you guys you still have a very strong squad any team that sees rooney as number 2 striker clearly has strength in depth you could of done with a new central midfielder but its not the end of the world i think people lose faith a little too quickly sometimes at the start of the season if there is any bad results.

Give it a year and you will probably be back on top again i think everyone knew with mourinho coming back to chelsea they would be the best team this year.
They lack creativity though someones gotta feed rvp and rooney i just hope kagawa is given a chance to shine

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
from what i've heard they signed Felaini for 27.5 mil and Coentrao on loan.
Fellaini yes, I think we missed out on Coentrao though from what I've read.

Ferguson retired to spend more time with his wife who feels more alone since the death of her sister (her best friend). He is not returning. And that's a complete lie lol. Where does it say Ferguson chose Mourinho? That's false. Ferguson told the board and the owners that his replacement is Moyes, and then called Moyes up and told him. He didn't want Mourinho, and rightfully so.

They lack creativity though someones gotta feed rvp and rooney i just hope kagawa is given a chance to shine

Moyes has stolen Ferguson's tactic of playing Giggs instead. Fuck Giggs in the ass. He is awful.

louissiscool

The Artiste
Reaction score
Fellaini yes, I think we missed out on Coentrao though from what I've read.

Ferguson retired to spend more time with his wife who feels more alone since the death of her sister (her best friend). He is not returning. And that's a complete lie lol. Where does it say Ferguson chose Mourinho? That's false. Ferguson told the board and the owners that his replacement is Moyes, and then called Moyes up and told him. He didn't want Mourinho, and rightfully so.

Moyes has stolen Ferguson's tactic of playing Giggs instead. Fuck Giggs in the ass. He is awful.

It was talked about years ago and i swear mourinho said it in an interview.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
IF Mourinho said that I would take it with a serious amount of salt. He's a master chess player and strategist so never count him out of trying to stir the pot so to speak.