• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TLC Summary babes

DK JAMES

Someone give me a summary of TLC because it sounded really interesting and im confused on a couple things. Okay.

-I thought I heard on RAW last week that HHH pedigreed Orton? I thought they were no longer friends or some shit.
-I heard something about Reigns spearing Rollins. Was that intentional? Either way imma mark.
-I know that Orton won the titles, but was it clean.

And yea, a summary of everything else please to someone who's kind enough. :kiss:

THG?

The Game
Technician
I didn't watch Smackdown, but apparently Orton apologized or something.

Reigns speared Ambrose unintentionally which provoked their loss.

It was a pretty clean win IMO, he handcuffed Cena at first, Cena broke up, with the handcuffs still on one hand albeit. Orton pushes him down to a table, pretty botchy ending lol. But yeah, clean win.

What else. Bryan had a great psychological match with Wyatt's, they won. Big E defended in a fun match, AJ vs. Natalya was OK, but not as good as Kaitlyn vs. AJ at Payback IMO. A LOT of filler which included a Miz vs. Kofi Kingston in a no DQ match without weapons basically. Brodus lost to Truth as ToF abandoned him. Some shitty backstage segments. That's it, I think.

THG?

The Game
Technician
Also forgot to mention that the 4 way tag match was pretty nifty. Dolphins predicted a Real Americans win, and when they didn't, I was pretty sad. Fuck him lol.

THG?

The Game
Technician
Oh, and Ziggler vs. Fandango was really short and stupid, but you, you already knew that.