TLC Summary babes

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Someone give me a summary of TLC because it sounded really interesting and im confused on a couple things. Okay.

-I thought I heard on RAW last week that HHH pedigreed Orton? I thought they were no longer friends or some shit.
-I heard something about Reigns spearing Rollins. Was that intentional? Either way imma mark.
-I know that Orton won the titles, but was it clean.

And yea, a summary of everything else please to someone who's kind enough. :kiss:

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Rain gave me a nice summary, but if anyone still is bored and would like to post, go right ahead.

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I didn't watch Smackdown, but apparently Orton apologized or something.

Reigns speared Ambrose unintentionally which provoked their loss.

It was a pretty clean win IMO, he handcuffed Cena at first, Cena broke up, with the handcuffs still on one hand albeit. Orton pushes him down to a table, pretty botchy ending lol. But yeah, clean win.

What else. Bryan had a great psychological match with Wyatt's, they won. Big E defended in a fun match, AJ vs. Natalya was OK, but not as good as Kaitlyn vs. AJ at Payback IMO. A LOT of filler which included a Miz vs. Kofi Kingston in a no DQ match without weapons basically. Brodus lost to Truth as ToF abandoned him. Some shitty backstage segments. That's it, I think.

Reactions: DK JAMES

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Aight thanks bruh, sounded like an okay PPV. Gotta start recording RAWs again now.

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
No worries. Not bad by any means but could have done a bit better.

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Also forgot to mention that the 4 way tag match was pretty nifty. Dolphins predicted a Real Americans win, and when they didn't, I was pretty sad. Fuck him lol.

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Oh, and Ziggler vs. Fandango was really short and stupid, but you, you already knew that.