1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

Suggestion Box

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements & Feedback' started by Twitchy, May 30, 2014.

1. The Linebacker

The Linebacker [Blank Space]

No need to apologise my man!

2. Messiah

Messiah Member

sethrollins
    ironsheik
    randyorton
    newjack
    ajstyles2
    emma
    At the side where it says my favorite wrestlers. Where the hell is Sasha Banks?.. Did you not bother adding her or did i miss her on the list?

3. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    Hasn't been updated in months since our new admins seem to have forgot that they run a forum.

4. Admin Post
    Koutei Senshi

Koutei Senshi You Know What Time It Is

think he died like the rest of them RIP!

5. Jiso

Jiso Member

Never would have happened on Uber Inc's watch.

Weez likes this.
  6. Weez

Weez Active Member

Hai @Jiso Hai @Deezy What sort of weird world do we live in where We're all posterZ on a forum ran by Jay?

This is So not 2008.

Deezy likes this.
  7. Jiso

Jiso Member

I'm just postin coz Deezy and Weezy are here.

8. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    On just surprised I never got banned.

9. Jiso

Jiso Member

I banned you at EWO once.

Yo this place got a UC?

It's been cool catching up with you guys, probs getting a banhammer soon.

10. Weez

Weez Active Member

No, no UC. Troy didn't want this place to turn into EWO so he never made one lol. But that was.. fuck.. 5 years ago? lol

11. Jiso

Jiso Member

I can understand that but EWO got to a point where UC was the draw because no new members and who wants to read people complaining about John Cena when they'd been saying the same thing since 2006.

People end up going to other forums where there is a more livelier discussion, usually one of the big forums that's an offshoot like PWM was.

I was posting a lot on the Observers boards towards the end and then taking all my ADD fuelled rage out on EWO's UC.

Then I moved to a place with a guy from work, had no net for months. Moved out because that guy was a closet homo who tried to fight me IRL. Jiso won via headbutt about the same time EWO closed. Jiso and Chet still lol about this. What was I talking about?

12. Weez

Weez Active Member

Well, this place was a lot livelier back then, had a pretty strong Efed from what I saw.. I mean.. the 'I AM TEH CENA" kind, but.. lots of users at least. I saw his point, I see yours. That's actually why I was EWO over PWM or anywhere else. I just liked being able to say whatever I wanted, on or off topic and roll with it. Well, being an Admin didn't hurt either lol. I got my SERZ POSTING fix when I was moderating for THQ.. Faceroll.. that was awful lol. .

13. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    People who complain about Cena I assume they have a mental disorder.

Didn't I get banned for outing a certain Shatturd Dreamz for having smod powahs?

14. NexFlax

NexFlax New Member

change "like/unlike" to "hell yeah/hell no"

Drag likes this.
  15. Roadster

Roadster Active Member

uUsHwHt
    akiratozawa
    samoajoe
    ajstyles2
    undertaker
    L1l4tIp