Stupid idiots and their 'world order' groups

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Yeah when I saw the others i had to :smh and bring back the what started it all.

-Constantine

Reaction score
I'd suffice it to say New World Order was original and everything after that is a rip-off, but what do I know?

J...

Reaction score
...mines ok right? Cuase if I remeber correctly The Official I <33 J-Dawg group was around before bWo and btw it lacks members XD

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I'd suffice it to say New World Order was original and everything after that is a rip-off, but what do I know?
talking forum wise here

...mines ok right? Cuase if I remeber correctly The Official I <33 J-Dawg group was around before bWo and btw it lacks members XD
and yeah that isn't a world order its cool.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score

I'm talking about the people here at IWF who are ripping off Blaze's forum group you dumb fucking smurf.

Don't get involved in shit you don't know anything about, bitch.

-Constantine

Reaction score
Or I just have a better vocabulary than you're used to seeing? Accuse without knowing. I see that alot around here.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Or I just have a better vocabulary than you're used to seeing? Accuse without knowing. I see that alot around here.

I assure you, Beer has no qualms with superior vocabulary. I'd try to distance myself from the air of pretentiousness I feel from your post. Just a friendly suggestion.

...god...

Reaction score
Why would you say, "I'd suffice it." The sentence made sense, but it was completely pointless. Sounds like using-smart-words-to-sound-clever.
Roflroflrofl. Funny thing was, I was thinking the same thing as I read that. <3 you read my mind. However, I don't think it really made sense nor was it necessary. The guy is trying so hard to use big words yet mispells the simplest words, capitalizes random words, it's so blatantly obvious and hilarious that he's grasping at straws and visibly out of his element. What a joke.

Kizza

Reaction score

Or maybe you know absolutely nothing about what goes on around here, nubcakes.

Plus, that same sentence has a lot of accusing without knowing, I tend to see that a lot from you around here smoddy.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I think Constantine is getting frustrated by Hotrods fervent attacks, and is displacing that frustration onto other members. Either that or he's heard about "The Kliq" and has the wrong idea about guys like Beer and ends up putting his foot in his mouth. If the former is the case I can't justify the behavior for him, as it shows a lack of responsibility and control. If it's the latter then maybe Constantine can, with time, know that the whole "Kliq" thing is a myth and that most of us are actually really cool guys that can get along with very easily so long as you're not a douchenugget.

It's easy to have bandwagoners in your ear and hear misinformed gossip about other members but wisdom would dictate that even though our reaction to Constantine thus far has been very harsh that it's only because we want Constantine to improve and be reliable as a staff member. Remember, you can always trust your critics to be 100% honest with you about what your doing right and wrong. But it's those who tell you that everything is ok and compliment you endlessly you have to watch out, as there's almost always an ulterior motive.

Kizza

Reaction score
I think Constantine is getting frustrated by Hotrods fervent attacks, and is displacing that frustration onto other members. Either that or he's heard about "The Kliq" and has the wrong idea about guys like Beer and ends up putting his foot in his mouth. If the former is the case I can't justify the behavior for him, as it shows a lack of responsibility and control. If it's the latter then maybe Constantine can, with time, know that the whole "Kliq" thing is a myth and that most of us are actually really cool guys that can get along with very easily so long as you're not a douchenugget.

It's easy to have bandwagoners in your ear and hear misinformed gossip about other members but wisdom would dictate that even though our reaction to Constantine thus far has been very harsh that it's only because we want Constantine to improve and be reliable as a staff member. Remember, you can always trust your critics to be 100% honest with you about what your doing right and wrong. But it's those who tell you that everything is ok and compliment you endlessly you have to watch out, as there's almost always an ulterior motive.

Explanation as to why he isn't a smod thanks. I'd love to hear the reason as to why someone rational, unbiased and experienced isn't smod, but some n00b with 200 posts is.