• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
The apparent explanation being provided by the staff is that Mike wanted someone not affiliated with any cliques, who doesn't participate in flaming, and is active in all areas of the board who will end the flaming outside of HIAT.

Judge for yourself whether Constantine qualifies under any of that anymore. Like I said, if it's destined to be then Mike Chaos will just remove him in a couple days time because nobody is going to respect his authority. I had some hope and positive thinking going into this but from his responses thus far in HIAT, Constantine seems more like a Word Life or an Xtremebadass than he seems capable of being like a Noumenon or This Guy under scrutiny. Which is not a good thing.

chessarmy

Reaction score
The original idea was funny until everyone started doing it.

Kizza

Reaction score
The apparent explanation being provided by the staff is that Mike wanted someone not affiliated with any cliques, who doesn't participate in flaming, and is active in all areas of the board who will end the flaming outside of HIAT.

Judge for yourself whether Constantine qualifies under any of that anymore. Like I said, if it's destined to be then Mike Chaos will just remove him in a couple days time because nobody is going to respect his authority. I had some hope and positive thinking going into this but from his responses thus far in HIAT, Constantine seems more like a Word Life or an Xtremebadass than he seems capable of being like a Noumenon or This Guy under scrutiny. Which is not a good thing.

Good thing you don't actually belong to any of these so called cliques anyways.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I consider myself someone like G-1, Axis or Enzo. Not to toot my own horn but I''ve had my disagreements with just about everyone on these boards at one point or another (Except for maybe Kizza & J-Bones, too damn awesome). Sometimes I try to join in on the funny like yeah1993, NASH, The Gang-a-Roos and the general e-hatefests on LKP and Blaze, but I hardly consider myself somebodies yes-man. I just know who I respect and admire and who I think are douches.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I consider myself someone like G-1, Axis or Enzo. Not to toot my own horn but I''ve had my disagreements with just about everyone on these boards at one point or another (Except for maybe Kizza & J-Bones, too damn awesome). Sometimes I try to join in on the funny like yeah1993, NASH, The Gang-a-Roos and the general e-hatefests on LKP and Blaze, but I hardly consider myself somebodies yes-man. I just know who I respect and admire and who I think are douches.

Being compared with The Great Kizza just made caused a tipi in my undies.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Yeah, just semi. If it were full erection it wouldn't be a tipi. They don't call me "ESB" for nothing.

P.S.

That stands for Empire State Building.

Beer

Reaction score
Or I just have a better vocabulary than you're used to seeing? Accuse without knowing. I see that alot around here.

rofl. Saying smart words for the sake of saying smart words really doesn't make you seem any cleverer around these parts. I see through you like a window, dude.

All dumbed down your sentence actually reads: "I had sufficient to say..." It should have read, "It suffices to say..." meaning "It's sufficient to say."

Don't give me all this shit saying you've got better grammar than I've ever known, when you haven't even got better grammar than me.

Btw, *a lot, not alot.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
Oh, Constantine. :laugh:

I wish Chaos would just say who's in these cliques already. There's still tons of unbiased people that i'm sure I could find him if that's his problem. (Well, it's a lie anyway, I know being biased or not has nothing to do with his decision, Chaos just wanted to find someone that made as little sense as possible to start trouble...why that is I don't know.)

J...

Reaction score
Oh, Constantine. :laugh:

I wish Chaos would just say who's in these cliques already. There's still tons of unbiased people that i'm sure I could find him if that's his problem. (Well, it's a lie anyway, I know being biased or not has nothing to do with his decision, Chaos just wanted to find someone that made as little sense as possible to start trouble...why that is I don't know.)

Idk but J rides solo.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score

Thing is, you aren't in a kliq, you don't flame (maybe a bit in HIAT where it is allowed but I haven't seen anything outside HIAT), you've been here for a long time and you have already proven you can handle a staff spot, amongst a few other guys here. -Constantine and his smurf friend (which is still a bit iffy to me since I will argue with one of them and then the other one jumps on and randomly gets into it like 30 minutes later when it had nothing to do with him) are always dropping the soap together so I'd call that at least a buttfucking tag team, he has 200 posts in a week, which A. shows he has no life and B. most posts are forgettable, yet Mike somehow sees this as the correct decision.

Idiot has been here a week and talks to us like we're fucking below him. Like hell I'd fucking listen or respect some wigger bitch who thinks he runs the place. Fuck you.

I would love to be enlightened right now.