StaticX's Request Shop.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

seX-Power

lol SX, I hope nobody notices the typo in Huoston... still looks good though rep+++

edit- I noticed >_>

C4

not dead, I closed the thread as I was busy that time. Then I wasnt in the mood to make so many requests.

So that means the thread was alive and running? :disgust1:

Understand what I'm trying to say WS. Let's just close it for now.

Evil Austin

Static cause you said that you can't request the same thing outside your thread like from someone else - I am not sure if I am aloud to do this but just so I am safe I won't post it but I have a request thread in the section here and if you could have a look at it, would be great.

StaticX

Reaction score
Ah.. Ok man, I'll see what I can do on that!

AT WS and C4 : Guys guys guys.. can you take ur fight out of this topic?? This's my request shop not a WS vs C4 ' Who Started The GFX Shop First Championship ' Match.. :p

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Hey Static.. I've been a fan since like forever. I told you you would be the downfall of WS! Wait I just got VIP, I mean Static you have much to learn.

Theme: Good vs Evil.. Don't make Good look corny, but you know not bad.
Characters : Triple H, and HBK front and center. I want their faces rendering together. I want them to be the base of the photo. On the evil side, I want HHH, Randy Orton, and Kane. On the good HBK, Batista, and Jeff Hardy
Size : Whatever suits it best
Text : NWE presents.. "Unbreakable". LIVE on PAY PER VIEW. November 2nd 2008
Pics (If you want me to use any) : Just try to keep all current, and up to date photos..

Alright here is a much more detailed explanation. In the front, and center Triple H rendering with HBK. HBK to the left, and HHH to the right. Behind HBK's head I want Batista, or Jeff Hardy. Then, at the bottom of the left side place which ever you didn't use. For Triple H; behind have Randy Orton, or Kane.

I know this will be quite a mission for you, but your the man! I think you can do it!! Remember the HBK, HHH face rendered together so it looks like one! You will be like triple full repped man.

StaticX

Reaction score
Yeah man, this was pretty hard! Especially about the Triple H and Shawn Michael blending part and I do think I didn't quite did the best you wanted me to. But here's what I came up with anyways..

f_GoodvsEvilm_435f7d4.jpg

Plz rep! :)

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Lol man its alright.. I'll still use it bro.. Just for future preference. I met by rendering together like what CMS had done for his "Starrcade" poster. With Triple H, and Shawn Michaels... Its all good man. Its above average, and effort is where it counts.. Repped once.. I will spread some. Then, rep twice.. And once more for three times..

gamebreaker

Reaction score
Imagination Land! Where hippos laugh, and Pee Wee

PeepShow

lol he was doing good today against Michigan St.
Me and my dad made fun of his name
It sounds like Golden State lol

He owns.

He's played great in all 3 games so far. That spin he made to elude 2 tacklers on 4th down in the 4th was pretty sweet.

Evil Austin

hey static thanks for my one good job and you see I repped you the most I could- thanks again.

StaticX

Reaction score
No probz man!

@ PeepShow : Here man!

f_GoldenTatem_aa070db.jpg

1chiban

Reaction score
Lol man its alright.. I'll still use it bro.. Just for future preference. I met by rendering together like what CMS had done for his "Starrcade" poster. With Triple H, and Shawn Michaels... Its all good man. Its above average, and effort is where it counts.. Repped once.. I will spread some. Then, rep twice.. And once more for three times..

That was me lol. I made it for CMS! :smartass:

Status
Not open for further replies.