StaticX's Request Shop.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

StaticX

Reaction score
Alright guys, I'm starting my request shop now. I'll only be doing sigs, posters, avatars. Not any kinda match previews just as in WS's topic. All I'd be needing from you guys is this.

Characters :
Size :
Text :
Pics (If you want me to use any) :

and I'll be doing your request. Just one more thing. Plz let the no. of requests low. Wait for the last 3 requests to be completed before making your own request. Plus, if you guys can, wait atleast 1 week before requesting another GFX. Thanks!

Beer

I need a BTB Poster. Survivor Series please. Survivor Series Logo in the middle.

Characters : Mr. Kennedy and CM Punk with the World Title in between them then Randy Orton and Edge below them.
Size : 375 x 500
Text : Survivor Series by the Survivor Series Logo and along the top have, "They will do anything for Gold!"

seX-Power

Theme- BTB Poster for Wrestlemania 25
Pictures/Charachters- Wrestlemania 25 logo in the centre. Shawn Michaels on the left and the Undertaker on the right or vice versa... w/ever
Text- at the top- live from Houston Texas on the 1st of april
under logo- where a new era begins
at the bottom- WWE 2009- Fast Forward to Future
could all text please be in caps
Size- 400 x 500

Wrestling Station

I need a BTB Poster. Survivor Series please. Survivor Series Logo in the middle.

Characters : Mr. Kennedy and CM Punk with the World Title in between them then Randy Orton and Edge below them.
Size : 375 x 500
Text : Survivor Series by the Survivor Series Logo and along the top have, "They will do anything for Gold!"
You requested that from me, right? Ok I was collecting the resources to make it for you, after seeing this and as I mentioned in my request thread that you shouldnt request the same request. Im not going to work on it at all.

Anyway, goodluck StaticX

StaticX

Reaction score
Thanks man. PSD Protocol isn't working for me at the moment so I'm going to do these as soon as I find some renders! :)

Edit : Here Beer.

f_SurvivorSerm_257c3bd.jpg

X-Power, I just started looking for the renders! I'll be doing urs soon! :)

Edit : Here X-Power.

f_WrestleManim_99ba730.jpg

Rep plz! :)

Beer

Thanks man, not sure about CM Punk, though I understand why you cannot do it again, you don't save PSD's, so I guess I will use this as WS won't do mine. Sorry WS, stupid mistake. Rep Static.

StaticX

Reaction score
Haha.. not really.. I've a long road infront of me if I'm here trying to make WS's downfall..

C4

Damn all you rip off's... I still remain original being the first one to open it up in August... :shifty:

Good luck Stax.

StaticX

Reaction score
Haha!.. Thanks man! And it really wasn't ur idea.. I had my own request shop at my own forum since like 2006 or 2007! :p

Wrestling Station

Told yah so Wrestling Station :happy:
lol, guess again buddy.
Haha.. not really.. I've a long road infront of me if I'm here trying to make WS's downfall..
:shifty: does the number 24-10 reminds you of anything? lol.
Damn all you rip off's... I still remain original being the first one to open it up in August... :shifty:

Good luck Stax.
I remember that my first request shop in this forum was way before your request shop.

C4

I was talking about the one's in August... all of your threads were well dead by the start of Summer.

I opened one in August/ Sept. 2008, thus starting the tradition again... :roflmao:

Wrestling Station

I was talking about the one's in August... all of your threads were well dead by the start of Summer.

I opened one in August/ Sept. 2008, thus starting the tradition again... :roflmao:
not dead, I closed the thread as I was busy that time. Then I wasnt in the mood to make so many requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.