• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stardom Discussion

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons

International Bracket you say:trips8

Now I'm really hype because it can be anyone but it could ladies like Toni Storm and Bea Priestly in that Bracket being former Red Belt Champs.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Yeah Bea just came to America and returned from the nasty injury she had against Meiko awhile back on NXT UK lol she seems to be positioned for something decent in the company now but we'll probs know for sure after Worlds Collide

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Yeah Bea just came to America and returned from the nasty injury she had against Meiko awhile back on NXT UK lol she seems to be positioned for something decent in the company now but we'll probs know for sure after Worlds Collide
yeah I'm guessing the ppl who came over will at least have something for them but time will tell. there's nothing saying there wont be more final cuts after worlds collide or when the original nxt UK contracts end. rather stay on the positive side though as I never want to see anyone out of a job (though Id imagine Bea would still be a pretty sought after talent)

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Bea is in NXT as Something Davenport.

Yeah I forgot and she showed up on NXT out of no where last Week right? Jamie Hayter is another lady I would love to see in that International Bracket but she needs to be healthy via her Broken Nose which by that time I think she will be.

FatBagzJones

~Nagoya MidSummer Encounter~ thoughts

Finished watching August 21st show and man, it was no point of having to show mid 5star GP, under card was mediocre, most anticipated match good cancelled, and Syuri gets another stale title defense.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
084b0c4c4d2bdfb1127c7c2af8cd4d5d-450x161.jpg

Title design revealed

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons

So either the new Reaper is taking Rossy out on a date or they want to kidnap him to be given some kind of gift. Either way a new Reaper :proud