Stardom Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

FatBagzJones

Reaction score
[Wrestling Observer Newsletter] Stardom is now Japan’s No. 2 promotion

“Stardom has grown from the No. 6 promotion in Japan to No. 2. It may be the first time in history that a women’s promotion has ever been No. 2 in attendance. Stardom crowds are up +206.87% in 2022 compared to 2019 pre pandemic.”

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
Considering the talent hawking and the fact they are owned by Bushiroad, it isnt much of surprise

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

Former Red Belt Champion Alpha Female is in the IWGP Tourney but who in the blue hell is Arba White?

Rina Yamashita!! :proud

Last edited:

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
Rina in Stardom?! Does this mean Deathmatch in Stardom?1 Also, it is Ava White, not Abra White, lol. And she is wrestler on the indy scene for about two years now, i think, and she has a only fans. As far as talent goes she is decent

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Rina in Stardom?! Does this mean Deathmatch in Stardom?1 Also, it is Ava White, not Abra White, lol. And she is wrestler on the indy scene for about two years now, i think, and she has a only fans. As far as talent goes she is decent

I think she joining up with Giulia and possibly facing Momo and SK down the road? Sticks were drawn during this Segment and it seems like Utami, Mayu, and SLK are in the tourney with Giulia. SK over AZM so were going to give a meaningless High Speed Title Match for her again? People are forgetting she's beaten everyone and even at New Blood 4 she is damn near going toward talent hoping they want a Title shot. Ram, and Momoka are getting shots and those are walk in the Parks for her compared to the talent she's been facing. At least put Momo over SK because duh she has history with Utami and Mayu. Oh well me not liking SK or Giulia in there mostly SK it doesn't mean my dumb ass won't seeing from beginning to end.

They say the spots are based off the GP Results but HZK hasn't loss in the GP at all and Mayu gets the spot over her that makes no sense.

Last edited:

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
I haven't kept up with Stardom in a while as I lost interest again, or watched when Prominence shown up. But now with Rina in the mix, I may get back into watching and as far as factions goes I think she just stays a freelancer since no faction really fits her

FatBagzJones

Reaction score
Dave Meltzer: "Io and Dakota Kai both had talks with Stardom about coming in before Levesque (Triple H) signed both of them to main roster deals."

I would loved to see Io in 2022 Stardom mix, but if HHH will use her as good on RAW as he did at NXT, then I'm happy for her.

Reactions: Chris and Alexa

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Dave Meltzer: "Io and Dakota Kai both had talks with Stardom about coming in before Levesque (Triple H) signed both of them to main roster deals."

I would loved to see Io in 2022 Stardom mix, but if HHH will use her as good on RAW as he did at NXT, then I'm happy for her.

Me too considering she pupiled alot of talent that are killing it these days like AZM, Momo, and HZK. If I'm a betting man she finishes her Career with Stardom as a Wrestler.

FatBagzJones

Reaction score
Me too considering she pupiled alot of talent that are killing it these days like AZM, Momo, and HZK. If I'm a betting man she finishes her Career with Stardom as a Wrestler.
Io is 32, so if she signed like 3 year contract she would be still woud be 35, so it's decently possible

Reactions: Apoho Creed

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
And add on the fact, Joshis now don't retire at age 30/35 anymore helps as well

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I hope everyone is keeping up with the Grand Prix because I've been watching some damn good bouts the past few Shows. Suzu Suzuki vs HZK, Saki vs Syuri, Saki vs Maika were all three great Matches to watch for me. from the 8/20 Show. Suzuki vs Hazuki was physical and stiff and that is what I wanted to see between the two.

I still need to watch the 8/21, 27, and 28th Shows but I'll be caught up by the end of the Week coming up.

Last edited:

FatBagzJones

Reaction score
I hope everyone is keeping up with the Grand Prix because I've been watching some damn good bouts the past few Shows. Suzu Suzuki vs HZK, Saki vs Syuri, Saki vs Maika were all three great Matches to watch for me. from the 8/20 Show. Suzuki vs Hazuki was physical and stiff and that is what I wanted to see between the two.

I still need to watch the 8/21, 27, and 28th Shows but I'll be caught up by the end of the Week coming up.
I pretty much watched all the shows ( except New Blood ), I only need to catch up to August 27th show, which looks solid on the card.

Reactions: Apoho Creed

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I pretty much watched all the shows ( except New Blood ), I only need to catch up to August 27th show, which looks solid on the card.

Just finished the 21st Show my God Himeka vs Saya for the White Belt had me sweating through my Shirt. Still sucks it was going to be Kairi vs Saya, but man Himeka gave every her everything and one mistake proved to be the decider in that one. MOTY Nominee no doubt in that one.

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler