Srsly.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

If he looks like a sand Nope, than he probably is a sand Nope. So he's from the middle east.

Wrestling Station

If he looks like a sand Nope, than he probably is a sand Nope. So he's from the middle east.

hey! im not a sand smurf! T_T im pure white till bones smurf!

hindi are..
10d6qe0.jpg

:shifty:

C4

Just for the record, I was born in Saudi Arabia and have a Saudi passport.

Wrestling Station

Just for the record, I was born in Saudi Arabia and have a Saudi passport.
doesn't change the fact that you are a paki/indian.

it's like this, a smurf goes to the USA, then gets a passport. Do you think it would change the fact that he is a smurf? think about it >_>

Wrestling Station

^how about the head shake?
p6dlc.jpg

she tried to look indian, but hey she doesn't have the curry ingredients to complete it!

Famou$ 187

Damn people needs some fucking tampons on here,they shouldn't have got banned in the first place,the rules was taking away & they was just having fun like you should have on a forum where the real rules have got taked away. It's pretty sad people are sending emails & snitching on people to get them fucking banned,if you don't like someone on here don't snitch on them to get them banned just put them on your fucking ignore list.