Srsly.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP

Who are you then? I mean beer and sex power got it coming chaos is in charge its up to him

Plus who cares?

C4

Apparently, I PM'd Mike Chaos about the shit they were doing in the Member of the Month thread. Nonsense spam and such bullshit.

Just received a PM from him saying that he gave out infractions which resulted in a ban. Well deserved seX-Power and Beer.

And thanks a lot Mike for putting the forum back on track.

LKP

I do mizmasta i have the emails from mike chaos would you like to see them obviously he sent me and c4 the same ones.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Apparently, I PM'd Mike Chaos about the shit they were doing in the Member of the Month thread. Nonsense spam and such bullshit.

Just received a PM from him saying that he gave out infractions which resulted in a ban. Well deserved seX-Power and Beer.

And thanks a lot Mike for putting the forum back on track.

they didn't break the rules. The ban is bullshit.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Don't really care if I get in trouble tbh but I don't like the way things are starting to go down.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Its not ITO

Chaos sent me the same thing

He removed some of my posts too. That doesn't mean he is right.

Three very simple rules for the forum.

#1. Do not post spoilers outside of the News & Rumours section. Also if you are posting spoilers please clearly mark the thread as *SPOILERS* in the thread title. Failure to follow said rule will result in a one week ban. Further failure to abide by this rule will result in subsequent bans of two weeks, one month, two months, etc until infinity.

#2. Spam is fine, we encourage you to have fun but if all you do is spam 'hjglhhjg' or anything of a similar nature repeatedly you will be banned permanently.

#3. If you are posting an image of a questionable nature please label the thread accordingly for those of us at work or school viewing this forum ie. *NSFW* Simple, no? Failure to follow this rule will result in the same incremental ban lengths assosciated with posting spoilers.

Last time I checked, spam was allowed.