Srsly.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP

Actually Cheryl Cole is from Newcastle and drew McIntyre is from Scotland the accent is totally different ):.

MizMasta3000

I want someone to tell me how I got in the middle of this. I haven't been on this forum for a full year and I get tangled up in everyone's hate for Blaze and LKP. I came to this forum because it was a wrestling forum and I'm a wrestling fan. I never expected to been caught up in this extra shit tbh.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

It's because the three of you are all Blue stupid.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I want someone to tell me how I got in the middle of this. I haven't been on this forum for a full year and I get tangled up in everyone's hate for Blaze and LKP. I came to this forum because it was a wrestling forum and I'm a wrestling fan. I never expected to been caught up in this extra shit tbh.

Because you're a target of the Aussies and trolls. You enable yourself to it by reacting exactly how they want you to react.

Not to be harsh, but I think if you would of avoided the Casual Talk section entirely this never would of happened.

Since you do fine and are quite active and intelligible during wrestling discussions, that's where you belonged. You came into Casual Talk, got on the bad side of the Troll Brigade, and now your associated with the likes of LKP, Blaze, C4 & Famous.

I've already gave LKP advice on how he can try to work on improving his reputation. And I'll give you basically the same. Avoid Casual Talk. It's where all the trolls go and you'll NEVER be accepted by the trolls no matter how hard you try. The only acceptance that's going to matter is if you find yourself respected by the likes of Noumenon, Airfixx, CMS, Enzo Malenko, Montana, Straight Edge & the rest of the respectable members of the site.

Trying to improve your reputation to the trolls is a losing battle. Only reason I can imagine why I'm not classified with you guys is because I just take shit and give it back, and I generally avoid sounding like a dumbass on the boards. I learned to live with them, rather than fight against them. Because in reality it's just a forum, we have fun here. It's just up to you how you have that fun.

Kizza

I like how we're included with the trolls, but we're not trolls per se. I approve.

If you're not Blue, you won't be targeted.