SPOILER: SMACKDOWN WRESTLER INJURED?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
MAkes no sense to send Randy in there even if he is cleared at the last minute. The chamber ain't the place for a gimpy guy at all.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Just re-watched most of his match from RAW and he didn't have any injuries or head shots or any signs of a concussion during the match so it must of came after Daniel Bryan hit him with the belt, many people that were there live said that after the shot from the belt he was down for some time. You could also see after the title shot that Randy rolled out of the ring and the ref checked on him whilst on the ground.

Gonna laugh if Daniel Bryan gets :bury:

Last edited:

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
If Bryan concussed Orton and it was bad, bad enough to hurt his chance at Mania, HHH would kill him lol

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
I'm doubting he will miss Mania but Orton would be pretty pissed just coming back from injury and now missing one of the PPVs on the RTWM.

PY.

Reaction score
I really don't know how I feel about this.. On one hand, Orton's been one of the more consistent workers in the last three years and on the other.. It opens up a spot for the return of Christian and it would go well with his 'One more match' stint.

Duke Nukem

Reaction score
So clearly we know which match will be the opener or first Chamber match and it only gives DBD one more chance of retaining the title.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Worst thing about this is I think they will now add Orton to the WM WHC match with Bryan and Sheamus and say he was number 1 contender and guaranteed a shot contractually.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Now I'm wishing Orton didn't get injured...

AF.

Reaction score
WWE must be desperate with Santino and Khali now in the chamber (seriously, why not give a young guy the spot?).

Orton's overworked much like CM Punk and Ziggler. Injuries are bound to happen when you wrestle 3-4 matches a week. Orton is so unlucky though.

It's funny, instead of putting a guy like Morrison on a losing streak, they could have repackaged him and sent him to SmackDown and he would have been one of the guys in that Chamber.

ATKOOL

Reaction score
Talk about injury prone.......or Kennedy would say Karma

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Really is a shame they aren't using this as an opportunity to highlight Rhodes Dibiase or numerous others.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Shame that Orton is injured, maybe he should have been kept on ice for just the PPVs. In saying that he should still be fit for WM if it is just a concussion.

The replacement is a joke. Why not give it to Justin Gabriel, Hunico, Ted DiBiase etc. Yes they aren't huge names but they are serious characters and I really don't think that a comedy character belongs inside the Chamber. Or why not bring someone over from RAW to put in the match.

Or, and this is so crazy I probably shouldn't bother writing it, but why not show some creativity and debut a guy from FCW inside the chamber. Lock four guys in the chamber have Bryan start the match and then have a pause while people speculate as to who the last entrant is. Then out comes Dean Ambrose in his WWE debut. He and Bryan then put on a five minute wrestling clinic before the next guy enters. Let Ambrose survive for a bit and then he can be eliminated, would be a good debut if he manages to hold his own with the World champion Bryan for five minutes. I think that debuting a new guy would be better than a comedy entrant.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
I couldn't agree more Troy. You basically said it best and it would be really interesting to see it happen. I still have faith that Christian will appear but watch them let me down. Seth Rollins would be another cool choice.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Seth Rollins would be a good choice as well but I think that Dean Ambrose has the better chance of debuting so I went with him. They could even go with Claudio, just anyone that can wrestle, be taken seriously and can survive a PPV debut.

Christian returning would be really good as well. Could be protected easily in the match without risking re-injurying himself.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
WWE announced that Randy Orton's concussion would be re-evaluated on 2/27.

Surprising then he won't be on Raw tomorrow or this weeks SD.