SPOILER: SMACKDOWN WRESTLER INJURED?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
They could use McIntyre as a face here!

He did well in last year's Chamber.

I was gonna say McIntyre, but I don't see WWE putting him in the match.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
WWE medical personnel have confirmed that Randy Orton suffered a concussion on Raw SuperShow when World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan smashed Orton over the head with his title. (WATCH | PHOTOS | RESULTS).

"Randy sustained head trauma following his match with Big Show, in which Daniel Bryan interfered, and he was evaluated in the training room immediately afterward," WWE physician Dr. Michael Sampson told WWE.com. "Due to his symptoms as well as his neurological evaluation, he was diagnosed with a concussion. We will be doing more testing to see how he's going to do as far as short term vs. long term."

Orton will not be cleared to compete in the World Heavyweight Championship Elimination Chamber Match this Sunday.

Stay with WWE.com for more updates as news of Orton's condition becomes available.

Chadillac

Reaction score
I might actually purchase this PPV now. With henry and orton out, it just moves Cody up the pecking order in the EC match it's self. The only way i was EVER going to buy this ppv, is if i thought cody would be in the final 2. As it started, the highest he would probably have been, would have been the final 4. But most likey second eliminated. NOT buying that crap. With Henry and Orton out, He has an outside chance of making it to the final 2. But something tells me it's going to come down to Bryan and someone other than Cody. So im still not sold on shelling out $50 for less tallented and glass ceiling hoggs, dominatng the match. GLAD ORTON IS OUT. But hope he's back for WM. I dont want a WM without Orton.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
Christian or McIntyre or Del Rio would do. This now really means that The Great Khali is really in Chamber. Smackdown may be unpredictable but this may be the worst Chamber match ever in terms of work rate. This may be almost as bad as the one with Kozlov, Show, HHH, Taker, Hardy, MVP.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
:lmao

Blaming a weak title shot to the head by Bryan to get him out of the match.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
I might actually purchase this PPV now. With henry and orton out, it just moves Cody up the pecking order in the EC match it's self. The only way i was EVER going to buy this ppv, is if i thought cody would be in the final 2. As it started, the highest he would probably have been, would have been the final 4. But most likey second eliminated. NOT buying that crap. With Henry and Orton out, He has an outside chance of making it to the final 2. But something tells me it's going to come down to Bryan and someone other than Cody. So im still not sold on shelling out $50 for less tallented and glass ceiling hoggs, dominatng the match. GLAD ORTON IS OUT. But hope he's back for WM. I dont want a WM without Orton.

You sir are one sick and idiotic individual.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I'm curious as to what really put him out cause we know damn well a belt shot isn't what took Orton out but I get that wanna use it as a storyline.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I would go with how Big Show botched that RKO.

I'd love to see Smackdown just have a storyline with Orton being taken out and they don't reveal the 6th person and keep it a surprise.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
I'm curious as to what really put him out cause we know damn well a belt shot isn't what took Orton out but I get that wanna use it as a storyline.

I'm sure something will be reported in a couple of hours. The f4wonline website says in their report that no details are available at the moment. It's not been posted on PWInsider yet too..

Kingslayer

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
That kinda sucks because I'm really at the point where I'd take Orton as the champion over Bryan. His reign is that bad. I'm not gonna miss Orton in the slightest, but I can't handle this reign for another month. It's dangerously close to putting me off SmackDown until he loses the title. Give the belt to Barrett and let him face Sheamus while Bryan becomes an afterthought in the MITB match. He'll retain now, but that's what they should do.

Chadillac

Reaction score
You sir are one sick and idiotic individual.

Well, did you want me to be all "PC", and talk about how sorry i was for Orton. B/C no one can say it better than Orton himself. "I'm still gonna win like 15 more championshiops". This actaully happend at a great time for Mr. Rhodes, and I'm not gonna lie about it. I just told the thruth. If being honest is "sick", i'll take it.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
Cody won't make the final 2, Chad.

Chadillac

Reaction score
Cody won't make the final 2, Chad.

I know. I said he has an "outside" chance of doing it. but the odds are on him being in the final 3 or 4. I could see it coming down to Bryan, Show, and Cody. Show eliminates Cody. While Bryan sneaks in another win and retains. But it's more likely to come down to Bryan, Show, and Barret. with Cody being 4th. Which is why im probably not buying it.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Rey Mysterio makes the surprise appearance and wins it.

In all seriousness, Taker going in there and being a force to the point the other 5 have to work together to take him out, could sell that he still has it and add to the HHH'Taker story while giving the chamber more star power as well

Last edited: