*Spoiler* Justin Roberts Leaks WWE Elimination Chamber Match On Twitter

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
kanenite95 said:
Cena, Sheamus, and Ryback combine to form the tagteam The Bury Brothers

"The Supermen" is more like it :bury:

On topic though, I think everyone saw that coming anyway, I just hope it will be a great match since we already know what the outcome will be :sad:

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Respect Vegeta6425 said:
"The Supermen" is more like it :bury:

On topic though, I think everyone saw that coming anyway, I just hope it will be a great match since we already know what the outcome will be :sad:

324d5b299986d153b3489424c2822dfa.png

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Respect Vegeta6425 said:
:eek:hgod: :nogusta::facepalm1::downer:

:sad: I'm gonna miss the Shield, I liked them! they had awesome outfits :D

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I predicted Shield would be buried at Mania. Looks like it will come 1 PPV sooner.

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
I think this could be a great match! I like The Shield so I'm interested to see how they do in this setting against Cena, Sheamus, and Ryback unlike how they fled from the three of them on this Monday's Raw.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
What the hell... This actually means that sheamus or ryback won't be inside the chamber , what means that orton will likely have a match with sheamus,what means orton will turn heel ,what means that likely swagger will win the chamber..
Cena won't lose this match,what means that he will go to WM as the people's saviour what means that he has beat something that the rock hasn't done what means that cena will walk out as the WWE champ
Ryback won't be in the chamber what means he will be facing someone else than the shield at WM that means that we will probably see ryback hitting his finisher or show and not being WHC or WWE champ soon
The shield will e buried and anyone will believe in them.

But what If the shield manage theirselves to escape or win?...

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Rodrigo said:
What the hell... This actually means that sheamus or ryback won't be inside the chamber , what means that orton will likely have a match with sheamus,what means orton will turn heel ,what means that likely swagger will win the chamber..
Cena won't lose this match,what means that he will go to WM as the people's saviour what means that he has beat something that the rock hasn't done what means that cena will walk out as the WWE champ
Ryback won't be in the chamber what means he will be facing someone else than the shield at WM that means that we will probably see ryback hitting his finisher or show and not being WHC or WWE champ soon
The shield will e buried and anyone will believe in them.

But what If the shield manage theirselves to escape or win?...
I think it's funny but yeah, almost all that is right.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Not looking forward to Shield being buried. With Cena being involved in the big ME at Mania, I don't see him losing, and when his partners are Ryback and Sheamus... uh. Yeah, hard to think they'll lose. But you never know.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Leo C said:
Not looking forward to Shield being buried. With Cena being involved in the big ME at Mania, I don't see him losing, and when his partners are Ryback and Sheamus... uh. Yeah, hard to think they'll lose. But you never know.

The won't lose because Cena, Sheamus, and Ryback are the 3 strongest (Kayfabe) superstars in the WWE. If the three of them can't win, then nobody would ever be booked to beat the Shield. Not logical, so of course the Shield will be buried.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Neil Thorn said:
The won't lose because Cena, Sheamus, and Ryback are the 3 strongest (Kayfabe) superstars in the WWE. If the three of them can't win, then nobody would ever be booked to beat the Shield. Not logical, so of course the Shield will be buried.

I know. But there may be interference or something so the Shield isn't buried before WM. Didn't think they'd book themselves into that, but they did, so I think Shield loses but you never know.