*Spoiler* Justin Roberts Leaks WWE Elimination Chamber Match On Twitter

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
WWE announcer Justin Roberts tweeted after Raw revealing an Elimation Chamber pay-per-view match and then went on to delete the tweet.

Nothing has been announced by WWE regarding the match Roberts leaked, however there is a good chance Roberts thought WWE were going to announce it and proceeded to tweet. Once Roberts realized he possibly leaked the match, he went on and deleted his tweet. This is just an assumption but more than likely the case.

A PWMania.com reader managed to get a screenshot of his tweet before it got deleted which you can see below:

elimationchambermatch.jpg

- PWMania

GeeTeaIye

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I can't see the picture clearly, can anyone tell me what it says?

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
GTI said:
I can't see the picture clearly, can anyone tell me what it says?

The Shield vs Cena, Ryback and Sheamus at Elimination Chamber.

Reactions: GeeTeaIye

GeeTeaIye

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
deth said:
The Shield vs Cena, Ryback and Sheamus at Elimination Chamber.

thanks.

Sounds like a good match.

Too bad it has such a predictable ending.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
GTI said:
thanks.

Sounds like a good match.

Too bad it has such a predictable ending.

Yeah, that match should be good but sadly it probably means the the end of The Shield.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
deth said:
Yeah, that match should be good but sadly it probably means the the end of The Shield.

Actually I disagree. I think the Shield will be similar to Aces and Eights of TNA. They will prevail if that match does happen.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
I don't think it's much of a spoiler as this is what's expected. Justin Roberts may have deleted it because it would've caused a problem such as this causing people to assume things, e.g, he's leaked a match, it's pretty much expected as Sheamus, John Cena and Ryback won't be sitting out on this PPV.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
Good on Justin

Another burial coming up for the Shield :yes:

They were completely buried last night when the entire roster took out 3 guys. :pity2:

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Saylor said:
I don't think it's much of a spoiler as this is what's expected. Justin Roberts may have deleted it because it would've caused a problem such as this causing people to assume things, e.g, he's leaked a match, it's pretty much expected as Sheamus, John Cena and Ryback won't be sitting out on this PPV.

But if that's the case, then who's gonna be in the two chamber matches themselves?