*Spoiler* Justin Roberts Leaks WWE Elimination Chamber Match On Twitter

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
What if the Shield actually win this match, and Cena gets taken out in some semi-flukish manner? Like if he makes Ambrose tap with the STF, AA to Rollins and gets the 1-2-breakup by Reigns. Ambrose clotheslines him, Reigns does a backwards-powebomb (Cena landing on his face) as Rollins gets up and hits the Blackout for the 1-2-3? (No, I'm not hating on Ambrose, it's easier for him to get his heat back from a simple promo)

Cena's still getting the spotlight for the 'Mania match, your young stars look like a big deal, Cena still has an out for losing so Vince won't lose his boner, but as we established last year Cena's character is MUCH more interesting when losing than winning.

Only issue would be Ryback would essentially get lost in the shuffle (again). So would Sheamus, but fuck him.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Rain said:
What if the Shield actually win this match, and Cena gets taken out in some semi-flukish manner? Like if he makes Ambrose tap with the STF, AA to Rollins and gets the 1-2-breakup by Reigns. Ambrose clotheslines him, Reigns does a backwards-powebomb (Cena landing on his face) as Rollins gets up and hits the Blackout for the 1-2-3? (No, I'm not hating on Ambrose, it's easier for him to get his heat back from a simple promo)

Cena's still getting the spotlight for the 'Mania match, your young stars look like a big deal, Cena still has an out for losing so Vince won't lose his boner, but as we established last year Cena's character is MUCH more interesting when losing than winning.

Only issue would be Ryback would essentially get lost in the shuffle (again). So would Sheamus, but f*ck him.

That's the thing, I'm not sure WWE would be comfortable with Cena losing, even if it's dirty. I mean, it makes complete sense to me, it's 3 on 1, no shame on losing like that, but it's WWE. So... I don't know. If someone loses there I think it'll be Sheamus.

PSachkovsky

The Artiste
Reaction score
Well, that was a pretty much expected match.

I really wonder, if they let The Shield win, though. They just HAVE to continue their momentum...