[Spoiler] Is he back for Wrestlemania as well?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Hope Jericho will still be around come July. Would love to see him live.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Wow, another rematch for 'Mania!

But seriously, excited for this one, there Summerslam one was a little disappointing given the two involved, a 20 minute match at WM will be awesome - although I'd still rather Del Rio/Ziggler.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
R'Albin said:
Wow, another rematch for 'Mania!

But seriously, excited for this one, there Summerslam one was a little disappointing given the two involved, a 20 minute match at WM will be awesome - although I'd still rather Del Rio/Ziggler.

their*

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
As noted earlier, WWE has signed Chris Jericho to a short-term deal. Jericho will be working full-time through WrestleMania 29, according to multiple sources. Following a feud with Dolph Ziggler, Jericho is scheduled to turn heel. Backstage talk at the Royal Rumble was that Jericho will face Ryback at WrestleMania 29 but that's not confirmed.

Read more

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Two Superstars Exchange Words After The Royal Rumble
VIDEO

:dawg:

Jericho got him...:smug:

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
13b27bda50cdc076299537fe89ffba31.png

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
At least we get him until WM, hope he puts Dolph over in the big stage this time.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
A bit off-topic, but odd that I put him in a custom intro for RAW some weeks ago.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Chris Jericho signs new deal through WM 29

http://www.pwinsider.com/article/750...d-wwe.html?p=1

WHAT'S UP WITH CHRIS JERICHO AND WWE...
By Mike Johnson on 2013-01-28 00:48:04Chris Jericho has signed a new short-term deal with WWE and will be working for the company full-time through Wrestlemania 29, according to multiple sources. The two sides quietly came to a deal a few weeks ago I am told.
WWE has put a video online with Jericho and Dolph Ziggler going back and forth, so that appears to be the direction they are going in with him.

WWE has already released a new t-shirt for Jericho.

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...tch_Nixed.html

- As noted earlier, WWE has signed Chris Jericho to a short-term deal. Jericho will be working full-time through WrestleMania 29, according to multiple sources. Following a feud with Dolph Ziggler, Jericho is scheduled to turn heel. Backstage talk at the Royal Rumble was that Jericho will face Ryback at WrestleMania 29 but that's not confirmed.

Source: F4Wonline.com

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Jericho Returning to put over Ziggler and work all of 2013

Chris Jericho has signed a new short-term deal with WWE and will be working for the company full-time through Wrestlemania 29, according to multiple sources. The two sides quietly came to a deal a few weeks ago I am told.
WWE has put a video online with Jericho and Dolph Ziggler going back and forth, so that appears to be the direction they are going in with him.

WWE has already released a new t-shirt for Jericho.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Jericho Returning to put over Ziggler and work all of 2013

Great news.