[Spoiler] Is he back for Wrestlemania as well?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
We saw Chris Jericho return in what was my highlight of the Royal Rumble. Is he back for a Wrestlemania storyline with Dolph (or anyone else)? Or was it just one of those surprise returns at the Rumble?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
There was a lot of interaction between the two so I'm guessing they'll get a proper rubber stamp match at Mania.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
If he doesn't compete in the MITB match (if there is one, and no doubt there will be), then he and Ziggler will probably compete against each other. I'm having a hard time figuring out how Ziggler will fit into Wrestlemania if he isn't in the WHC and a match with Jericho could be it.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Danielson said:
I don't think they do MITB matches at mania anymore, it has it's own ppv.

There was talks of it coming back a while ago. Wrestlemania needs a match to throw a lot of leftover people in to ensure as many people as possible get on the card and MITB is a good way to do it. Hell In A Cell has it's own PPV as well, but Triple H/Taker still had a HIAC match at Mania last year.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
KLockard23 said:
There was talks of it coming back a while ago. Wrestlemania needs a match to throw a lot of leftover people in to ensure as many people as possible get on the card and MITB is a good way to do it. Hell In A Cell has it's own PPV as well, but Triple H/Taker still had a HIAC match at Mania last year.

Ahhh they won't. People are going to tune into Mania regardless of the gimmick matches. The MITB PPV is one of the good ones. That's just my opinion.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
KLockard23 said:

They're different, I don't think they can be compared really. I don't see it returning either. I doubt they would want three stars with briefcases running around, with one of the stars having the ability to cash in on any champion, it would just be a mess.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
I remember him saying this once about his returns:

"When I return, I just don't return as a one off, I'll be on the road and do all the PPV's for at least six months."

Based on that, I'm guessing we'll see him stick around.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Crayo said:
They're different, I don't think they can be compared really. I don't see it returning either. I doubt they would want three stars with briefcases running around, with one of the stars having the ability to cash in on any champion, it would just be a mess.

Well, I guess we'll see. Otherwise, there's likely gonna be some people left out of Wrestlemania.

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
I was so damn happy when I saw Jericho return! That was easily the most surprising and exciting thing for me tonight on the Royal Rumble. I could see him going back to his rivalry with Dolph and having a match at Wrestlemania. I'm just happy to have him back! :jeritroll:

Reactions: Crayo

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I can almost guarantee that he and Ziggler will continue their feud.