[Spoiler] Is he back for Wrestlemania as well?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
@Ambrose please put spoiler tags in the start of threads after ppvs until at least 24 hours after the ppv. Also look through the sections for similar threads. This info has already been reported. Also Jericho is not signed on for all of 2013. Just until WM.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
@Ambrose please put spoiler tags in the start of threads after ppvs until at least 24 hours after the ppv. Also look through the sections for similar threads. This info has already been reported. Also Jericho is not signed on for all of 2013. Just until WM.

Okay. But I don't have the patience to go looking through every thread to see if it's been posted already.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Ambrose said:
Okay. But I don't have the patience to go looking through every thread to see if it's been posted already.

Then don't post any shit..

There are like 2 or 3 spoiler threads.. It isn't that hard to check them.

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
He should be. There is two possibilities, Jericho vs Ziggler or Jericho vs Taker. First one, Jericho gets revenge and the belt, second one Jericho tries to end the streak for the first time in his life but he has to put his career on the line, just like HBK. And he will have a great retirement.

Mizfit

Jobber
Reaction score
I was so excited to see Jericho last night! Very fun Rumble Match. I read somewhere he was turning heel again, but I hope not. I like face Jericho better.